Anyone get nervous?

Tbagger said:

Zero hesitation, full speed ahead. Risk aversion is something I basically never had from birth. It began with a tirz prescription for weight loss. After learning about reta, I felt compelled to move to grey. These days I'm basically a mobile petri dish full of questionable Chinese research compounds whose legal status ranges all over the map, and I'm racing through stacks at a crazy rate. This playground has no safety, just the appearance of it. So I accept that reality and enjoy the ride as much as I can.

Same here,

At first my only reason was getting Tirz/Reta at a lower cost once insurance turned me down. These days I've added Klow, Tesa, Reta, and Tirz to what I use, plus I've got some mt2 sitting around that I haven't given a try yet—though I imagine I'll get to it eventually!
 
HidingInPlainView said:


I'll give you an update when it gets here and I get started on it.

Click to expand...
NO!!!! The GHK-CU gods have flipped their decision!! it burns !! lol... shot 1 and 2... no sensation. shots 3, 4, and 5... the burn arrived, baby !! But take a look at this !!! this is what works in my case, hope it does the same for you .

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/eiuGRfsPonY
 
Thanks to every one of you for the hilarious, wicked, over-the-top, trusting, goofy, candid, and genuinely awesome replies! I'm feeling much better about simply tearing off the pinning.
 
When I crack open a fresh vial—particularly if it's a peptide or vendor I've never used—my approach is to draw just a minuscule dose and shoot it subcutaneously, then circle the spot with a pen. The following day, I inspect for any signs of trouble: swelling, redness, that sort of thing. Should something show up, I hold off for another 24 hours. On top of that, I make sure my partner has the details about the vial, just in case something goes sideways.
 
yrrdead said:


Did you try the anela protocol?

Click to expand...
That sounds right to me. My starting point was the 50/10/10 blend, and I put 1ml into every vial (3ml altogether). After that I ran all of them through a filter once the 3 were combined into the final mix. So at a 10ui draw, I'd be looking at roughly 1.67mg ghk, .33mg tb500, and .33 of the bpc157. fingers crossed
 
Peptidesearch said:

When I crack open a fresh vial—particularly if it's a peptide or vendor I've never used—my approach is to draw just a minuscule dose and shoot it subcutaneously, then circle the spot with a pen. The following day, I inspect for any signs of trouble: swelling, redness, that sort of thing. Should something show up, I hold off for another 24 hours. On top of that, I make sure my partner has the details about the vial, just in case something goes sideways.
That is a wise approach, and I follow the same practice. Although I do not write on my skin.
 
Oh yeah, nobody should have to drag their loved ones into a mess if things go sideways. That said, my work-wife is set up with a link to Zippity's profile, and she grabs the COA. If anything DID happen, once she's finished collecting my cats, wiping my browser history, and tossing the box in my closet WITHOUT looking inside, she'd eventually contact him, show proof of who I am and who she is, and tell him what the substance was and where I bought it.

Odds are that day never comes. But if it did, it would irritate me to be reduced to "one of two women who took something probably from X vendor" in some vaguepost on STG and discord, with everyone picturing me as some clueless person who couldn't handle basic math and had no business touching a syringe.

Beyond that, I want @Airborne Daddy to have the chance to avenge me against whichever vendor supplied it.
 
The first time, I felt somewhat anxious. It had undergone testing on 3 separate occasions, I ran it through a filter, and epinephrine is kept at my place. Even so, I held back a bit, in part since sticking a needle into myself was something I'd never done. That part was unfamiliar, and I've made it this far without dying!
 
DjJoshua said:


NO!!!! THE GHK-CU gods have now changed there minds!! it burns !! lol... first 2 shots... nothing. last 3... I got the burn baby !! But check this out !!! this works for me I hope this helps you .

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/eiuGRfsPonY

Click to expand...
Got it, and I've done 2 shots using KL80 mixed with 3ml bac water. Up to this point, no issues. I'm beginning at 7.5un and haven't felt any burning. My wife also began, her first one stung, the second one was fine.
 
HidingInPlainView said:


Received, and 2 injections in at KL80 reconstituted with 3ml bac water. So far so good. I'm starting at 7.5un no burn yet. My wife started too, first burned, second didn't.

Click to expand...
The burning issue affects plenty of people. In my case, the initial injections gave me no trouble at all, and I figured I'd dodged it. Then came the "BURN" lol. This method has been a huge help for both my GHK-CU and when measuring out my CJC-1259. These days, what I experience is a faint red mark plus a burning sensation that lingers roughly 24 hours.
 
DjJoshua said:


NO!!!! THE GHK-CU gods have now changed there minds!! it burns !! lol... first 2 shots... nothing. last 3... I got the burn baby !! But check this out !!! this works for me I hope this helps you .

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/eiuGRfsPonY

Click to expand...
You must have been inside my head while I was asleep last night.

I spent part of the night debating whether diluting inside the syringe would work, and when I got up I figured I'd give it a go. So that's what I did. 5 units into the side of the butt, using a 31g insulin syringe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

TIP: Use the entire 3ml when reconstituting. Don't hold back on the bac water.

TIP: Vary where you inject. The abdomen gets suggested a lot. My RS hasn't handled that area well. The front of the leg felt far better but ended up with a welt. So far, side butt wins.

Testing on my RS only began last Thursday. RS has bruising, burning, and a big fat welt that is now 3 days old. Yesterday evening I picked up a couple of kits of GHK Basic so I could blend them. Possibly money I didn't have to spend right now.

I wasn't certain RS would keep consenting.
 
MeedzMoar said:


It's as if you were in my brain whilst I slept last night.

After deciding in my sleep if I can dilute in the syringe, I woke up thinking I should try it this morning. So I did. 5 units in side butt on a 31g insulin syringe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

TIP: Recon with full 3ml. Don't skimp on the bac water.

TIP: Try injecting different places. Abdomen is often recommended. My RS has not tolerated that spot. Front of leg was much more comfortable but left a welt. Side butt is the winner at this point.

I just started testing on my RS last Thursday. RS has bruising, burning and a now-3-day-old big fat welt. Last night, I bought a couple of kits of GHK Basic to blend them together. Maybe money I didn't need to spend now.

I wasn't sure RS would continue to consent.

Click to expand...
Definitely dilute with plenty of BAC!

When I reconstitute, I use 5 ml vials, and for 100 mg of GHK-cu I add 6 ml of BAC in total (though it could be 200—no COA came with it, so I can't say). Bringing the concentration to 16.667 mg/ml makes a real difference, in my view. If you're having a hard time, I'd also be open to using a 10 ml vial and bringing it down to 10 mg/ml.
 
Not_Your_Dad said:


Absolutely use much BAC!

I have 5 ml vials for reconning; I use a total of 6 ml of BAC to 100 mg (or maybe 200. Who knows? Didn't get a COA with them) GHK-cu. I think getting the concentration down to 16.667 mg/ml really helps. I'd also entertain going to a 10 ml vial and getting it down to 10 mg/ml if you're struggling with it.

Click to expand...

I had intended to dilute into a sterile vial of 10ml. But then I got up and decided to do it right in the syringe, and that worked perfectly. 😻 The dosing I'm testing is quite conservative - 1 to 1.5 to 2 across 12 weeks.

Maybe I'll give it a go on my 2nd cycle.
 
MeedzMoar said:


It's as if you were in my brain whilst I slept last night.

After deciding in my sleep if I can dilute in the syringe, I woke up thinking I should try it this morning. So I did. 5 units in side butt on a 31g insulin syringe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

TIP: Recon with full 3ml. Don't skimp on the bac water.

TIP: Try injecting different places. Abdomen is often recommended. My RS has not tolerated that spot. Front of leg was much more comfortable but left a welt. Side butt is the winner at this point.

I just started testing on my RS last Thursday. RS has bruising, burning and a now-3-day-old big fat welt. Last night, I bought a couple of kits of GHK Basic to blend them together. Maybe money I didn't need to spend now.

I wasn't sure RS would continue to consent.

Click to expand...
That logic checks out... no argument from me. If you've already drawn the entire dose, adding extra BAC water afterward is totally fine and won't cause problems. This method has worked really well for me, since cutting the GHK-Cu this way clearly cuts down on the sting when injecting. My setup is a 31g 5/16" (8mm) syringe: I pull the GHK-Cu into it first, give the needle a wipe with an alcohol pad just before drawing the BAC water, and every so often I move the whole mixture into a brand new syringe (removing the plunger and shooting it through) so the needle stays razor-sharp. Sure, it's a little excessive and pricey, I realize that, but for me the results are excellent lol.
 
MeedzMoar said:


I was planning to dilute into a 10ml sterile vial. Then I woke up thinking to do it in the syringe which went off without a hitch. 😻 Testing dosage is very conservative - 1 to 1.5 to 2 over 12 weeks.

I may try it on my 2nd cycle.

Click to expand...
What I was thinking is this: while I go through a cycle, could I experiment by varying how much BAC water goes into each shot, so I can gauge how much burning I can handle? Then, when I prepare another batch down the road, perhaps I could tweak the whole vial based on whatever BAC balance I land on?
 
On day 1, when I was figuring out "ok, how far do I have to dilute this," I pulled the same volume from my bac water vial as the reconstituted KLOW, and then the KLOW after that, so there was no chance of my bac bottle getting contaminated. (and 12 hours later I still ended up with the painful welt/bruise)

On the second attempt, I pulled bac at 2x the KLOW volume, then the KLOW. (and the welt still showed up)

On the third attempt, I pulled bac at 3x the KLOW volume, then the KLOW (and no welt appeared.)

That's how I figured out that with KLOW, the concentration that works for me is (based on the GHK-cu, which is what I calculate from) 6.5 mg/ml, and I can simply begin with 12 ml for my (overfilled) GYC klow, and a smaller amount for my Amino Lair stuff, which isn't as overfilled.
 
At this point I typically just go for it without hesitation.

Right now my stack is reta, KPV, and tesa.

Previously I had mots-c and BPC in the mix, but they gave me a mild histamine reaction. Since adding KPV and using an antihistamine, things have improved a lot, and for the time being mots-c is off the table for me lol
 
Back
Top