Anyone get nervous?

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Not_Your_Dad said:

To be honest, not at all.

I just dove right in.
Exactly. If fear is what you're feeling, gray isn't the right path. Risk can only be reduced to a certain point—past that, it comes down to a chinese american trust fall.
What you're unaware of, you can't account for…
 
Nope. I purchase in large quantities and use 3rd party testing. Not worried at all.
 
DjJoshua said:

keywest15 said:

BaileeRyce said:

This might come across as a newbie question, and I won't apologize for that (though sorry about that part). I'm not new, but I'm new enough to be asking. Does anyone else feel jittery just before sticking a fresh vial? I've done the research, gone through the COAs, the calculations, and the reconstituting and filtering correctly but, I notice I get a bit anxious because of the unknown nature of it being grey, I get that on the whole, we are "okay" in our research. Perhaps I'm just looking for some reassurance. Please be kind in your answers 🙂
During my first week, that initial pin had me feeling a bit on edge. No clue why, honestly. Lol. These days, though, I'm actually eager for the next one. It never arrives soon enough haha. You're going to be fine.
My entry point was totally naive — 'only trying to shed a couple pounds and stop wasting cash on delivery.' Fine, Tirz it is... let's go.

Then the transformation kicks in, and next thing I know I'm up at 2 a.m. hunting peptides like some obsessed academic. 'Hmm, BPC-157 might be nice for the vibes.' Ordered. Delivered. Brain: 'Hold on... TB-500 was the smarter pick for the whole healing journey.' Another order. The UPS driver greets me personally now.

Next tier: GHK-Cu for that actual skin transformation! Cart: added. Then KPV to finish the KLOW stack, because why do immortality halfway? BTC card sobbing. In comes MOTS-c. 'Mitochondria magic? Just shut up and take my money.' Box arrives. 'Everybody says you begin with SS-31 FIRST, rookie.' Double order, and now my fridge resembles a mad scientist's mini-bar.

CJC-1295 no DAC shows up. Feels good... until Reddit murmurs: 'Dude, you moron, you should've simply gotten the CJC + Ipamorelin combo from the start. Rookie mistake.' Back to the site. Cart: depressing but predictable.

Now the twist no one requested: Tesamorelin is supposedly the Tirz-stacking overlord for torching belly fat while preserving muscle like a protective dad. So sure, tossing that onto the heap. My injection calendar outruns my Netflix queue. At this point I'm just taking Epitalon to live long enough to reconstitute all this junk, and using Semax nasal spray to recall which vial is which before I accidentally become a walking chemistry set. I just wanted to drop weight. Now I'm sorted by peptide alphabet, and one wrong mix from glowing in the dark. Send help... or more syringes. LOL, who am I fooling — most of this is just for fun...

Same here. I've put in days of research — actual days. Since I jot things down along the way, my big purchases so far number just 2, plus a few extra kits now and then. At the moment I'm sort of hunting for a double-decker vial case with a 200-vial capacity, though I'm not convinced I actually want to track one down.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

BaileeRyce said:

This might come across as a newbie question, and I won't apologize for that (though sorry about that part). I'm not new, but I'm new enough to be asking. Does anyone else feel jittery just before sticking a fresh vial? I've done the research, gone through the COAs, the calculations, and the reconstituting and filtering correctly but, I notice I get a bit anxious because of the unknown nature of it being grey, I get that on the whole, we are "okay" in our research. Perhaps I'm just looking for some reassurance. Please be kind in your answers 🙂
Honestly, just grab it and go for it. The chances are way higher that you'll get positive results rather than negative ones.
On this forum, that line ranks among my all-time favorites 🤣. Beyond that, I've gone after plenty of other pursuits in my life where the chances of a positive result were much slimmer, and when it comes to the glps in particular, the upside they might deliver makes the hazards entirely acceptable — in my own view, anyway.
 
DjJoshua said:

keywest15 said:

BaileeRyce said:

This might come across as a newbie question, and I won't apologize for that (though sorry about that part). I'm not new, but I'm new enough to be asking. Does anyone else feel jittery just before sticking a fresh vial? I've done the research, gone through the COAs, the calculations, and the reconstituting and filtering correctly but, I notice I get a bit anxious because of the unknown nature of it being grey, I get that on the whole, we are "okay" in our research. Perhaps I'm just looking for some reassurance. Please be kind in your answers 🙂
During my first week, that initial pin had me feeling a bit on edge. No clue why, honestly. Lol. These days, though, I'm actually eager for the next one. It never arrives soon enough haha. You're going to be fine.
My entry point was totally naive — 'only trying to shed a couple pounds and stop wasting cash on delivery.' Fine, Tirz it is... let's go.

Then the transformation kicks in, and next thing I know I'm up at 2 a.m. hunting peptides like some obsessed academic. 'Hmm, BPC-157 might be nice for the vibes.' Ordered. Delivered. Brain: 'Hold on... TB-500 was the smarter pick for the whole healing journey.' Another order. The UPS driver greets me personally now.

Next tier: GHK-Cu for that actual skin transformation! Cart: added. Then KPV to finish the KLOW stack, because why do immortality halfway? BTC card sobbing. In comes MOTS-c. 'Mitochondria magic? Just shut up and take my money.' Box arrives. 'Everybody says you begin with SS-31 FIRST, rookie.' Double order, and now my fridge resembles a mad scientist's mini-bar.

CJC-1295 no DAC shows up. Feels good... until Reddit murmurs: 'Dude, you moron, you should've simply gotten the CJC + Ipamorelin combo from the start. Rookie mistake.' Back to the site. Cart: depressing but predictable.

Now the twist no one requested: Tesamorelin is supposedly the Tirz-stacking overlord for torching belly fat while preserving muscle like a protective dad. So sure, tossing that onto the heap. My injection calendar outruns my Netflix queue. At this point I'm just taking Epitalon to live long enough to reconstitute all this junk, and using Semax nasal spray to recall which vial is which before I accidentally become a walking chemistry set. I just wanted to drop weight. Now I'm sorted by peptide alphabet, and one wrong mix from glowing in the dark. Send help... or more syringes. LOL, who am I fooling — most of this is just for fun...
Hahahahahahah. I keep researching which peptides I should pick up next and combine with Reta. Every single one you listed is something I'm considering, and odds are I'll end up buying them…..before long 😂
 
rosie1117 said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

randompersonrandom said:

Ruckus4519 said:

randompersonrandom said:

I keep having this nagging fear that peptides from Chinese suppliers will end up laced with fentanyl.

A few rituals I've settled into:

--If it's something brand new to me, I'll forward the COA and the source to my work-wife, message her when I take it, then message again half an hour later. The main reason is that if it kills me, she can come get my cats before they get too hungry.

--With a fresh vial, I check that I've got shoes on, my phone has a charge and is within reach, my purse is with me, and that the ducks and cats have already eaten and have clean water.

None of this is some huge dramatic production, since I don't truly think anything bad will happen. Still, it settles me a little, like a wishing well, to know that if something DID go wrong, I did SOMETHING.

That resonates with me. Up to now I haven’t given much consideration to how it comes across, but this is going onto my routine plan for pinning.
Before almost any activity I take part in that has even a slight chance of leading to an abrupt 911 call, that's exactly what runs through my head. Since I live by myself and mostly keep to myself, the thought that really rattles me is spending ten hours in the ER, then being told I'll be kept overnight, and having to figure out who could drop off my purse, shoes, and charger, plus handle the cats' food and water and also go change out water for all the ducks on a day when that wasn't planned, or else just lie there while my phone dies, without shoes, and with no certainty in my heart that the animals will be okay through the night.
Because I'm in healthcare, I keep a hospital "go bag" stocked with stuff like non-slip socks, slippers, a robe, loose clothing, a phone charger and so on. My girlfriend is aware that if I'm ever admitted, she should bring my phone, tablet and that bag — then I'll be set to handle whatever comes my way!!!
Half a year back, my sister and I grabbed sushi together, and the night wrapped up with her in the hospital while I sped back home at 2am to take care of the cats and gather chargers, spare clothes, and whatever else we both needed, since she asked me to remain by her side until discharge—so yeah, we now keep a hospital go bag ready too!
Absolutely! Once I witnessed folks showing up with no pillow, no underwear, no cozy sweatpants, no chargers and no socks... hard pass. If some nightmare lands me in the hospital, I'm going to be comfortable! You ladies rock!!!
 
DjJoshua said:

keywest15 said:

BaileeRyce said:

This might come across as a newbie question, and I won't apologize for that (though sorry about that part). I'm not new, but I'm new enough to be asking. Does anyone else feel jittery just before sticking a fresh vial? I've done the research, gone through the COAs, the calculations, and the reconstituting and filtering correctly but, I notice I get a bit anxious because of the unknown nature of it being grey, I get that on the whole, we are "okay" in our research. Perhaps I'm just looking for some reassurance. Please be kind in your answers 🙂
During my first week, that initial pin had me feeling a bit on edge. No clue why, honestly. Lol. These days, though, I'm actually eager for the next one. It never arrives soon enough haha. You're going to be fine.
My entry point was totally naive — 'only trying to shed a couple pounds and stop wasting cash on delivery.' Fine, Tirz it is... let's go.

Then the transformation kicks in, and next thing I know I'm up at 2 a.m. hunting peptides like some obsessed academic. 'Hmm, BPC-157 might be nice for the vibes.' Ordered. Delivered. Brain: 'Hold on... TB-500 was the smarter pick for the whole healing journey.' Another order. The UPS driver greets me personally now.

Next tier: GHK-Cu for that actual skin transformation! Cart: added. Then KPV to finish the KLOW stack, because why do immortality halfway? BTC card sobbing. In comes MOTS-c. 'Mitochondria magic? Just shut up and take my money.' Box arrives. 'Everybody says you begin with SS-31 FIRST, rookie.' Double order, and now my fridge resembles a mad scientist's mini-bar.

CJC-1295 no DAC shows up. Feels good... until Reddit murmurs: 'Dude, you moron, you should've simply gotten the CJC + Ipamorelin combo from the start. Rookie mistake.' Back to the site. Cart: depressing but predictable.

Now the twist no one requested: Tesamorelin is supposedly the Tirz-stacking overlord for torching belly fat while preserving muscle like a protective dad. So sure, tossing that onto the heap. My injection calendar outruns my Netflix queue. At this point I'm just taking Epitalon to live long enough to reconstitute all this junk, and using Semax nasal spray to recall which vial is which before I accidentally become a walking chemistry set. I just wanted to drop weight. Now I'm sorted by peptide alphabet, and one wrong mix from glowing in the dark. Send help... or more syringes. LOL, who am I fooling — most of this is just for fun...
This post is fucking incredible!!!!!!

Keep rocking, you absolute legend!!!!!!
 
BaileeRyce said:

This might come across as a newbie question, and I won't apologize for that (though sorry about that part). I'm not new, but I'm new enough to be asking. Does anyone else feel jittery just before sticking a fresh vial? I've done the research, gone through the COAs, the calculations, and the reconstituting and filtering correctly but, I notice I get a bit anxious because of the unknown nature of it being grey, I get that on the whole, we are "okay" in our research. Perhaps I'm just looking for some reassurance. Please be kind in your answers 🙂
Yeah, that happens to me too. My approach is to inject just a very small dose initially.
 
Waiting on my very first tirzepatide shipment out of china had me really on edge. I kept wondering whether Aussie customs would seize it, or if I would just end up scammed. Paying only a few hundred dollars for $7900 dollars worth of tirzepatide felt like it couldn't possibly be legit. That mattered even more since the "real" version was completely out of my price range. Once I had gone through everything I could locate on the forum, I figured the chance of it being dangerous was very low, so actually using it didn't worry me.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Not_Your_Dad said:

To be honest, not at all.

I just dove right in.
Exactly. If fear is what you're feeling, gray isn't the right path. Risk can only be reduced to a certain point—past that, it comes down to a chinese american trust fall.

Someone choosing to put down a toilet seat cover doesn't mean that toilet isn't meant for them.
 
randompersonrandom said:

Not_Your_Dad said:

randompersonrandom said:

I keep having this nagging fear that peptides from Chinese suppliers will end up laced with fentanyl.

A few rituals I've settled into:

--If it's something brand new to me, I'll forward the COA and the source to my work-wife, message her when I take it, then message again half an hour later. The main reason is that if it kills me, she can come get my cats before they get too hungry.

--With a fresh vial, I check that I've got shoes on, my phone has a charge and is within reach, my purse is with me, and that the ducks and cats have already eaten and have clean water.

None of this is some huge dramatic production, since I don't truly think anything bad will happen. Still, it settles me a little, like a wishing well, to know that if something DID go wrong, I did SOMETHING.
All of that makes sense, but honestly, just let the cats have you. It's the circle of life, after all.
I just can't! Who would adopt 2 gay cats that devoured the person who had them before??
That's me too!

Tell your friend to reach out to me on this platform—I'd be happy to adopt those cats!
 
Not_Your_Dad said:

randompersonrandom said:

Not_Your_Dad said:

randompersonrandom said:

I keep having this nagging fear that peptides from Chinese suppliers will end up laced with fentanyl.

A few rituals I've settled into:

--If it's something brand new to me, I'll forward the COA and the source to my work-wife, message her when I take it, then message again half an hour later. The main reason is that if it kills me, she can come get my cats before they get too hungry.

--With a fresh vial, I check that I've got shoes on, my phone has a charge and is within reach, my purse is with me, and that the ducks and cats have already eaten and have clean water.

None of this is some huge dramatic production, since I don't truly think anything bad will happen. Still, it settles me a little, like a wishing well, to know that if something DID go wrong, I did SOMETHING.
All of that makes sense, but honestly, just let the cats have you. It's the circle of life, after all.
I just can't! Who would adopt 2 gay cats that devoured the person who had them before??
That's me too!

Tell your friend to reach out to me on this platform—I'd be happy to adopt those cats!
They've built a modest yet devoted following on social media, since they pass half the day tangled up together — you're going to adore them.
 
randompersonrandom said:

Not_Your_Dad said:

randompersonrandom said:

Not_Your_Dad said:

randompersonrandom said:

I keep having this nagging fear that peptides from Chinese suppliers will end up laced with fentanyl.

A few rituals I've settled into:

--If it's something brand new to me, I'll forward the COA and the source to my work-wife, message her when I take it, then message again half an hour later. The main reason is that if it kills me, she can come get my cats before they get too hungry.

--With a fresh vial, I check that I've got shoes on, my phone has a charge and is within reach, my purse is with me, and that the ducks and cats have already eaten and have clean water.

None of this is some huge dramatic production, since I don't truly think anything bad will happen. Still, it settles me a little, like a wishing well, to know that if something DID go wrong, I did SOMETHING.
All of that makes sense, but honestly, just let the cats have you. It's the circle of life, after all.
I just can't! Who would adopt 2 gay cats that devoured the person who had them before??
That's me too!

Tell your friend to reach out to me on this platform—I'd be happy to adopt those cats!
They've built a modest yet devoted following on social media, since they pass half the day tangled up together — you're going to adore them.
My crew is all rescues and misfits — they’ll blend in just fine!
 
Not_Your_Dad said:

BaileeRyce said:

woundcarping said:

What exactly is making you uneasy?

Spoiler: Why I ask...

If your goal is to keep your anxiety in check, then me throwing out guesses about what's behind it might just hand you extra worries you hadn't even thought of — which would work against what you were originally trying to do.
That the vial I bought—whether it's a fresh batch or the same one—holds something completely and utterly malicious. 😳

One day I came across a reply on TG that read "there could be fentanyl in it, for all I know," and that's exactly when the jitters started.

Anxiety isn't usually my thing, and I do go ahead and inject anyway. In the end, it comes down to the trade-off between cost and danger that we all know about.
How I see it when it comes to narcs being in vials:

There's no way they'd stick narcs in vials, since narcs pull in waaaay more money than peps do. On top of that, the moment one of these fuckers kills somebody with this stuff, gray is gone for good and so is every dollar they're pulling in from it. Honestly, I'm fully convinced they go out of their way to keep us safe, because hurting us would wreck their business.

It's comparable to parents worrying about drugs hidden in Halloween candy.

Is it possible for someone to do that? Theoretically, yes... but in practice? The expense makes it not worthwhile.
 
DjJoshua said:

keywest15 said:

BaileeRyce said:

This might come across as a newbie question, and I won't apologize for that (though sorry about that part). I'm not new, but I'm new enough to be asking. Does anyone else feel jittery just before sticking a fresh vial? I've done the research, gone through the COAs, the calculations, and the reconstituting and filtering correctly but, I notice I get a bit anxious because of the unknown nature of it being grey, I get that on the whole, we are "okay" in our research. Perhaps I'm just looking for some reassurance. Please be kind in your answers 🙂
During my first week, that initial pin had me feeling a bit on edge. No clue why, honestly. Lol. These days, though, I'm actually eager for the next one. It never arrives soon enough haha. You're going to be fine.
My entry point was totally naive — 'only trying to shed a couple pounds and stop wasting cash on delivery.' Fine, Tirz it is... let's go.

Then the transformation kicks in, and next thing I know I'm up at 2 a.m. hunting peptides like some obsessed academic. 'Hmm, BPC-157 might be nice for the vibes.' Ordered. Delivered. Brain: 'Hold on... TB-500 was the smarter pick for the whole healing journey.' Another order. The UPS driver greets me personally now.

Next tier: GHK-Cu for that actual skin transformation! Cart: added. Then KPV to finish the KLOW stack, because why do immortality halfway? BTC card sobbing. In comes MOTS-c. 'Mitochondria magic? Just shut up and take my money.' Box arrives. 'Everybody says you begin with SS-31 FIRST, rookie.' Double order, and now my fridge resembles a mad scientist's mini-bar.

CJC-1295 no DAC shows up. Feels good... until Reddit murmurs: 'Dude, you moron, you should've simply gotten the CJC + Ipamorelin combo from the start. Rookie mistake.' Back to the site. Cart: depressing but predictable.

Now the twist no one requested: Tesamorelin is supposedly the Tirz-stacking overlord for torching belly fat while preserving muscle like a protective dad. So sure, tossing that onto the heap. My injection calendar outruns my Netflix queue. At this point I'm just taking Epitalon to live long enough to reconstitute all this junk, and using Semax nasal spray to recall which vial is which before I accidentally become a walking chemistry set. I just wanted to drop weight. Now I'm sorted by peptide alphabet, and one wrong mix from glowing in the dark. Send help... or more syringes. LOL, who am I fooling — most of this is just for fun...
There's a touch of my ADHD showing through here too, I can't deny it. After going DEEP into research — binge watching and doom scrolling everything about all 4 peptides — I went ahead and ordered a KLOW kit lol. Nights without sleep, checking tracking, banking, and the scale every couple of minutes. I probably come across as unhinged. KLOW feels like a big gamble to me, but with the medical situations I'm dealing with right now, I'm eager to find out whether it does anything, and if so, what.
 
HidingInPlainView said:


I can't help but see just a little bit of my ADHD in this as well. I just bought a kit of KLOW lol after DEEP diving, binge watching, doom scrolling information on all four peptides. Sleepless nights, every few minutes rechecking tracking, banking, weighing myself. I must look crazy. I feel like I'm taking a big leap with KLOW but given my current medical situations I'm excited to see if, and what, if anything, that it will do.

Click to expand...
So, let's find out whether you belong to the select group—me included—who don't feel that sharp sting from the furious blue GHK-CU deities.
 
miss-sanne said:

BaileeRyce said:

This might come across as a newbie question, and I won't apologize for that (though sorry about that part). I'm not new, but I'm new enough to be asking. Does anyone else feel jittery just before sticking a fresh vial? I've done the research, gone through the COAs, the calculations, and the reconstituting and filtering correctly but, I notice I get a bit anxious because of the unknown nature of it being grey, I get that on the whole, we are "okay" in our research. Perhaps I'm just looking for some reassurance. Please be kind in your answers 🙂
Yeah, that happens to me too. My approach is to inject just a very small dose initially.
That is a wise decision!
 
Zero hesitation, full speed ahead. Risk aversion is something I basically never had from birth. It began with a tirz prescription for weight loss. After learning about reta, I felt compelled to move to grey. These days I'm basically a mobile petri dish full of questionable Chinese research compounds whose legal status ranges all over the map, and I'm racing through stacks at a crazy rate. This playground has no safety, just the appearance of it. So I accept that reality and enjoy the ride as much as I can.
 
Back
Top