Anyone get nervous?

Not_Your_Dad said:

randompersonrandom said:

I keep having this nagging fear that peptides from Chinese suppliers will end up laced with fentanyl.

A few rituals I've settled into:

--If it's something brand new to me, I'll forward the COA and the source to my work-wife, message her when I take it, then message again half an hour later. The main reason is that if it kills me, she can come get my cats before they get too hungry.

--With a fresh vial, I check that I've got shoes on, my phone has a charge and is within reach, my purse is with me, and that the ducks and cats have already eaten and have clean water.

None of this is some huge dramatic production, since I don't truly think anything bad will happen. Still, it settles me a little, like a wishing well, to know that if something DID go wrong, I did SOMETHING.
All of that makes sense, but honestly, just let the cats have you. It's the circle of life, after all.
I just can't! Who would adopt 2 gay cats that devoured the person who had them before??
 
Not_Your_Dad said:

BaileeRyce said:

woundcarping said:

What exactly is making you uneasy?

Spoiler: Why I ask...

If your goal is to keep your anxiety in check, then me throwing out guesses about what's behind it might just hand you extra worries you hadn't even thought of — which would work against what you were originally trying to do.
That the vial I bought—whether it's a fresh batch or the same one—holds something completely and utterly malicious. 😳

One day I came across a reply on TG that read "there could be fentanyl in it, for all I know," and that's exactly when the jitters started.

Anxiety isn't usually my thing, and I do go ahead and inject anyway. In the end, it comes down to the trade-off between cost and danger that we all know about.
How I see it when it comes to narcs being in vials:

There's no way they'd stick narcs in vials, since narcs pull in waaaay more money than peps do. On top of that, the moment one of these fuckers kills somebody with this stuff, gray is gone for good and so is every dollar they're pulling in from it. Honestly, I'm fully convinced they go out of their way to keep us safe, because hurting us would wreck their business.

That's exactly the kind of reassurance I needed to hear!

Thanks for helping me see it differently

🙂
 
Pinning itself doesn’t make me anxious.... The only thing that freaks me out is overfilling and by mistake making my ‘normal dose’ become a ‘see you on Mars’ dose.
 
Not_Your_Dad said:

BaileeRyce said:

woundcarping said:

What exactly is making you uneasy?

Spoiler: Why I ask...

If your goal is to keep your anxiety in check, then me throwing out guesses about what's behind it might just hand you extra worries you hadn't even thought of — which would work against what you were originally trying to do.
That the vial I bought—whether it's a fresh batch or the same one—holds something completely and utterly malicious. 😳

One day I came across a reply on TG that read "there could be fentanyl in it, for all I know," and that's exactly when the jitters started.

Anxiety isn't usually my thing, and I do go ahead and inject anyway. In the end, it comes down to the trade-off between cost and danger that we all know about.
How I see it when it comes to narcs being in vials:

There's no way they'd stick narcs in vials, since narcs pull in waaaay more money than peps do. On top of that, the moment one of these fuckers kills somebody with this stuff, gray is gone for good and so is every dollar they're pulling in from it. Honestly, I'm fully convinced they go out of their way to keep us safe, because hurting us would wreck their business.

I figure there will likely be some kind of effect, but wouldn't going subcutaneous instead of IV reduce that?

(Sorry if I'm off base here. I'm no expert when it comes to the illicit stuff.)
 
randompersonrandom said:

I keep having this nagging fear that peptides from Chinese suppliers will end up laced with fentanyl.

A few rituals I've settled into:

--If it's something brand new to me, I'll forward the COA and the source to my work-wife, message her when I take it, then message again half an hour later. The main reason is that if it kills me, she can come get my cats before they get too hungry.

--With a fresh vial, I check that I've got shoes on, my phone has a charge and is within reach, my purse is with me, and that the ducks and cats have already eaten and have clean water.

None of this is some huge dramatic production, since I don't truly think anything bad will happen. Still, it settles me a little, like a wishing well, to know that if something DID go wrong, I did SOMETHING.

That resonates with me. Up to now I haven’t given much consideration to how it comes across, but this is going onto my routine plan for pinning.
 
randompersonrandom said:

Not_Your_Dad said:

randompersonrandom said:

I keep having this nagging fear that peptides from Chinese suppliers will end up laced with fentanyl.

A few rituals I've settled into:

--If it's something brand new to me, I'll forward the COA and the source to my work-wife, message her when I take it, then message again half an hour later. The main reason is that if it kills me, she can come get my cats before they get too hungry.

--With a fresh vial, I check that I've got shoes on, my phone has a charge and is within reach, my purse is with me, and that the ducks and cats have already eaten and have clean water.

None of this is some huge dramatic production, since I don't truly think anything bad will happen. Still, it settles me a little, like a wishing well, to know that if something DID go wrong, I did SOMETHING.
All of that makes sense, but honestly, just let the cats have you. It's the circle of life, after all.
I just can't! Who would adopt 2 gay cats that devoured the person who had them before??
Pretty certain a secondhand cat won't arrive with a salvage title...
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Not_Your_Dad said:

To be honest, not at all.

I just dove right in.
Exactly. If fear is what you're feeling, gray isn't the right path. Risk can only be reduced to a certain point—past that, it comes down to a chinese american trust fall.

Such wisdom, Gr33dy!

My bigger concern is receiving powder that's basically nothing—which is exactly what happened with one compounder.

That really ticks me off!😡
 
When I think about who's behind the Peptides I buy, that's the image that pops into my head.
 
Ruckus4519 said:

randompersonrandom said:

I keep having this nagging fear that peptides from Chinese suppliers will end up laced with fentanyl.

A few rituals I've settled into:

--If it's something brand new to me, I'll forward the COA and the source to my work-wife, message her when I take it, then message again half an hour later. The main reason is that if it kills me, she can come get my cats before they get too hungry.

--With a fresh vial, I check that I've got shoes on, my phone has a charge and is within reach, my purse is with me, and that the ducks and cats have already eaten and have clean water.

None of this is some huge dramatic production, since I don't truly think anything bad will happen. Still, it settles me a little, like a wishing well, to know that if something DID go wrong, I did SOMETHING.

That resonates with me. Up to now I haven’t given much consideration to how it comes across, but this is going onto my routine plan for pinning.
Before almost any activity I take part in that has even a slight chance of leading to an abrupt 911 call, that's exactly what runs through my head. Since I live by myself and mostly keep to myself, the thought that really rattles me is spending ten hours in the ER, then being told I'll be kept overnight, and having to figure out who could drop off my purse, shoes, and charger, plus handle the cats' food and water and also go change out water for all the ducks on a day when that wasn't planned, or else just lie there while my phone dies, without shoes, and with no certainty in my heart that the animals will be okay through the night.
 
Sasquatch said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Not_Your_Dad said:

To be honest, not at all.

I just dove right in.
Exactly. If fear is what you're feeling, gray isn't the right path. Risk can only be reduced to a certain point—past that, it comes down to a chinese american trust fall.

Such wisdom, Gr33dy!

My bigger concern is receiving powder that's basically nothing—which is exactly what happened with one compounder.

That really ticks me off!😡
I'm in the same boat. What scares me far more is the thought of ending up with a dose that's only half of what I measured out, or that has zero peptide in it, and instead being loaded with an opioid that could fetch 10x the price I paid for that vial.
 
randompersonrandom said:

I keep having this nagging fear that peptides from Chinese suppliers will end up laced with fentanyl.

A few rituals I've settled into:

--If it's something brand new to me, I'll forward the COA and the source to my work-wife, message her when I take it, then message again half an hour later. The main reason is that if it kills me, she can come get my cats before they get too hungry.

--With a fresh vial, I check that I've got shoes on, my phone has a charge and is within reach, my purse is with me, and that the ducks and cats have already eaten and have clean water.

None of this is some huge dramatic production, since I don't truly think anything bad will happen. Still, it settles me a little, like a wishing well, to know that if something DID go wrong, I did SOMETHING.
If you die, your cats are going to chew on your rotting body, so that's a solid plan.
 
Monte2024 said:

randompersonrandom said:

I keep having this nagging fear that peptides from Chinese suppliers will end up laced with fentanyl.

A few rituals I've settled into:

--If it's something brand new to me, I'll forward the COA and the source to my work-wife, message her when I take it, then message again half an hour later. The main reason is that if it kills me, she can come get my cats before they get too hungry.

--With a fresh vial, I check that I've got shoes on, my phone has a charge and is within reach, my purse is with me, and that the ducks and cats have already eaten and have clean water.

None of this is some huge dramatic production, since I don't truly think anything bad will happen. Still, it settles me a little, like a wishing well, to know that if something DID go wrong, I did SOMETHING.
If you die, your cats are going to chew on your rotting body, so that's a solid plan.
so after that, who's going to be willing to take them in? Shelters are out of the question—they're far too soft for that.
 
randompersonrandom said:

Ruckus4519 said:

randompersonrandom said:

I keep having this nagging fear that peptides from Chinese suppliers will end up laced with fentanyl.

A few rituals I've settled into:

--If it's something brand new to me, I'll forward the COA and the source to my work-wife, message her when I take it, then message again half an hour later. The main reason is that if it kills me, she can come get my cats before they get too hungry.

--With a fresh vial, I check that I've got shoes on, my phone has a charge and is within reach, my purse is with me, and that the ducks and cats have already eaten and have clean water.

None of this is some huge dramatic production, since I don't truly think anything bad will happen. Still, it settles me a little, like a wishing well, to know that if something DID go wrong, I did SOMETHING.

That resonates with me. Up to now I haven’t given much consideration to how it comes across, but this is going onto my routine plan for pinning.
Before almost any activity I take part in that has even a slight chance of leading to an abrupt 911 call, that's exactly what runs through my head. Since I live by myself and mostly keep to myself, the thought that really rattles me is spending ten hours in the ER, then being told I'll be kept overnight, and having to figure out who could drop off my purse, shoes, and charger, plus handle the cats' food and water and also go change out water for all the ducks on a day when that wasn't planned, or else just lie there while my phone dies, without shoes, and with no certainty in my heart that the animals will be okay through the night.
Because I'm in healthcare, I keep a hospital "go bag" stocked with stuff like non-slip socks, slippers, a robe, loose clothing, a phone charger and so on. My girlfriend is aware that if I'm ever admitted, she should bring my phone, tablet and that bag — then I'll be set to handle whatever comes my way!!!
 
BaileeRyce said:

This might come across as a newbie question, and I won't apologize for that (though sorry about that part). I'm not new, but I'm new enough to be asking. Does anyone else feel jittery just before sticking a fresh vial? I've done the research, gone through the COAs, the calculations, and the reconstituting and filtering correctly but, I notice I get a bit anxious because of the unknown nature of it being grey, I get that on the whole, we are "okay" in our research. Perhaps I'm just looking for some reassurance. Please be kind in your answers 🙂
During my first week, that initial pin had me feeling a bit on edge. No clue why, honestly. Lol. These days, though, I'm actually eager for the next one. It never arrives soon enough haha. You're going to be fine.
 
BaileeRyce said:

This might come across as a newbie question, and I won't apologize for that (though sorry about that part). I'm not new, but I'm new enough to be asking. Does anyone else feel jittery just before sticking a fresh vial? I've done the research, gone through the COAs, the calculations, and the reconstituting and filtering correctly but, I notice I get a bit anxious because of the unknown nature of it being grey, I get that on the whole, we are "okay" in our research. Perhaps I'm just looking for some reassurance. Please be kind in your answers 🙂
Honestly, just grab it and go for it. The chances are way higher that you'll get positive results rather than negative ones.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

randompersonrandom said:

Ruckus4519 said:

randompersonrandom said:

I keep having this nagging fear that peptides from Chinese suppliers will end up laced with fentanyl.

A few rituals I've settled into:

--If it's something brand new to me, I'll forward the COA and the source to my work-wife, message her when I take it, then message again half an hour later. The main reason is that if it kills me, she can come get my cats before they get too hungry.

--With a fresh vial, I check that I've got shoes on, my phone has a charge and is within reach, my purse is with me, and that the ducks and cats have already eaten and have clean water.

None of this is some huge dramatic production, since I don't truly think anything bad will happen. Still, it settles me a little, like a wishing well, to know that if something DID go wrong, I did SOMETHING.

That resonates with me. Up to now I haven’t given much consideration to how it comes across, but this is going onto my routine plan for pinning.
Before almost any activity I take part in that has even a slight chance of leading to an abrupt 911 call, that's exactly what runs through my head. Since I live by myself and mostly keep to myself, the thought that really rattles me is spending ten hours in the ER, then being told I'll be kept overnight, and having to figure out who could drop off my purse, shoes, and charger, plus handle the cats' food and water and also go change out water for all the ducks on a day when that wasn't planned, or else just lie there while my phone dies, without shoes, and with no certainty in my heart that the animals will be okay through the night.
Because I'm in healthcare, I keep a hospital "go bag" stocked with stuff like non-slip socks, slippers, a robe, loose clothing, a phone charger and so on. My girlfriend is aware that if I'm ever admitted, she should bring my phone, tablet and that bag — then I'll be set to handle whatever comes my way!!!
Half a year back, my sister and I grabbed sushi together, and the night wrapped up with her in the hospital while I sped back home at 2am to take care of the cats and gather chargers, spare clothes, and whatever else we both needed, since she asked me to remain by her side until discharge—so yeah, we now keep a hospital go bag ready too!
 
keywest15 said:

BaileeRyce said:

This might come across as a newbie question, and I won't apologize for that (though sorry about that part). I'm not new, but I'm new enough to be asking. Does anyone else feel jittery just before sticking a fresh vial? I've done the research, gone through the COAs, the calculations, and the reconstituting and filtering correctly but, I notice I get a bit anxious because of the unknown nature of it being grey, I get that on the whole, we are "okay" in our research. Perhaps I'm just looking for some reassurance. Please be kind in your answers 🙂
During my first week, that initial pin had me feeling a bit on edge. No clue why, honestly. Lol. These days, though, I'm actually eager for the next one. It never arrives soon enough haha. You're going to be fine.
My entry point was totally naive — 'only trying to shed a couple pounds and stop wasting cash on delivery.' Fine, Tirz it is... let's go.

Then the transformation kicks in, and next thing I know I'm up at 2 a.m. hunting peptides like some obsessed academic. 'Hmm, BPC-157 might be nice for the vibes.' Ordered. Delivered. Brain: 'Hold on... TB-500 was the smarter pick for the whole healing journey.' Another order. The UPS driver greets me personally now.

Next tier: GHK-Cu for that actual skin transformation! Cart: added. Then KPV to finish the KLOW stack, because why do immortality halfway? BTC card sobbing. In comes MOTS-c. 'Mitochondria magic? Just shut up and take my money.' Box arrives. 'Everybody says you begin with SS-31 FIRST, rookie.' Double order, and now my fridge resembles a mad scientist's mini-bar.

CJC-1295 no DAC shows up. Feels good... until Reddit murmurs: 'Dude, you moron, you should've simply gotten the CJC + Ipamorelin combo from the start. Rookie mistake.' Back to the site. Cart: depressing but predictable.

Now the twist no one requested: Tesamorelin is supposedly the Tirz-stacking overlord for torching belly fat while preserving muscle like a protective dad. So sure, tossing that onto the heap. My injection calendar outruns my Netflix queue. At this point I'm just taking Epitalon to live long enough to reconstitute all this junk, and using Semax nasal spray to recall which vial is which before I accidentally become a walking chemistry set. I just wanted to drop weight. Now I'm sorted by peptide alphabet, and one wrong mix from glowing in the dark. Send help... or more syringes. LOL, who am I fooling — most of this is just for fun...
 
DjJoshua said:

keywest15 said:

BaileeRyce said:

This might come across as a newbie question, and I won't apologize for that (though sorry about that part). I'm not new, but I'm new enough to be asking. Does anyone else feel jittery just before sticking a fresh vial? I've done the research, gone through the COAs, the calculations, and the reconstituting and filtering correctly but, I notice I get a bit anxious because of the unknown nature of it being grey, I get that on the whole, we are "okay" in our research. Perhaps I'm just looking for some reassurance. Please be kind in your answers 🙂
During my first week, that initial pin had me feeling a bit on edge. No clue why, honestly. Lol. These days, though, I'm actually eager for the next one. It never arrives soon enough haha. You're going to be fine.
My entry point was totally naive — 'only trying to shed a couple pounds and stop wasting cash on delivery.' Fine, Tirz it is... let's go.

Then the transformation kicks in, and next thing I know I'm up at 2 a.m. hunting peptides like some obsessed academic. 'Hmm, BPC-157 might be nice for the vibes.' Ordered. Delivered. Brain: 'Hold on... TB-500 was the smarter pick for the whole healing journey.' Another order. The UPS driver greets me personally now.

Next tier: GHK-Cu for that actual skin transformation! Cart: added. Then KPV to finish the KLOW stack, because why do immortality halfway? BTC card sobbing. In comes MOTS-c. 'Mitochondria magic? Just shut up and take my money.' Box arrives. 'Everybody says you begin with SS-31 FIRST, rookie.' Double order, and now my fridge resembles a mad scientist's mini-bar.

CJC-1295 no DAC shows up. Feels good... until Reddit murmurs: 'Dude, you moron, you should've simply gotten the CJC + Ipamorelin combo from the start. Rookie mistake.' Back to the site. Cart: depressing but predictable.

Now the twist no one requested: Tesamorelin is supposedly the Tirz-stacking overlord for torching belly fat while preserving muscle like a protective dad. So sure, tossing that onto the heap. My injection calendar outruns my Netflix queue. At this point I'm just taking Epitalon to live long enough to reconstitute all this junk, and using Semax nasal spray to recall which vial is which before I accidentally become a walking chemistry set. I just wanted to drop weight. Now I'm sorted by peptide alphabet, and one wrong mix from glowing in the dark. Send help... or more syringes. LOL, who am I fooling — most of this is just for fun...

That hits home hard. Well said.
 
Back
Top