Anyone find Endo-205 in stock?

wonttellyou

Explorer
Joined
Jun 8, 2025
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Slovakia
My girlfriend deals with endometriosis. I'm trying to track down this peptide. Has anyone spotted it available anywhere?
 
I’ve searched everywhere for the sequence, but all I come across are announcements and promises.

The NIH says the funding round wrapped up recently, and the initial Phase 1 trial is set to conclude on March 31, 2027.

Even so, having a single study is preferable to mere promises. If you know of any study references, please pass them along.
 
Read something today saying the fda cleared it for human research. That got me quite excited on my wife's behalf, endo is savage for her. If a source turns up, please post it. I have had no luck finding one.
 
Reta reached us well ahead of any public rollout — and even today, that rollout still hasn't materialized. As for Elora, I'm unsure how far along its approval path it is, though only a single vendor seems to carry it at this point, and the price doesn't appear likely to drop soon. It would be great if Endo 205 could become obtainable earlier rather than later, so more people can test it.
 
Nopenada said:

Reta reached us well ahead of any public rollout — and even today, that rollout still hasn't materialized. As for Elora, I'm unsure how far along its approval path it is, though only a single vendor seems to carry it at this point, and the price doesn't appear likely to drop soon. It would be great if Endo 205 could become obtainable earlier rather than later, so more people can test it.
I wouldn't hold my breath for it to show up in the near future. The reality is that the number of people dealing with excess weight far exceeds those who have endometriosis. Since weight loss peptides have a much larger market, that's what pushes development. Maybe it will arrive at some point, but I suspect it will remain a niche peptide and hard to get.
 
Mood said:

Nopenada said:

Reta reached us well ahead of any public rollout — and even today, that rollout still hasn't materialized. As for Elora, I'm unsure how far along its approval path it is, though only a single vendor seems to carry it at this point, and the price doesn't appear likely to drop soon. It would be great if Endo 205 could become obtainable earlier rather than later, so more people can test it.
I wouldn't hold my breath for it to show up in the near future. The reality is that the number of people dealing with excess weight far exceeds those who have endometriosis. Since weight loss peptides have a much larger market, that's what pushes development. Maybe it will arrive at some point, but I suspect it will remain a niche peptide and hard to get.

Peptides aren't only for shedding pounds — they address a wide range of conditions, and this particular one is currently in active development. Roughly 190 million women live with this condition, so the financial incentive looks strong. Also, in the same way as GLP1s, it likely wouldn't eliminate the problem but would function as a continuing therapy — exactly the kind of thing Big Pharma favors.
 
Nopenada said:

Mood said:

Nopenada said:

Reta reached us well ahead of any public rollout — and even today, that rollout still hasn't materialized. As for Elora, I'm unsure how far along its approval path it is, though only a single vendor seems to carry it at this point, and the price doesn't appear likely to drop soon. It would be great if Endo 205 could become obtainable earlier rather than later, so more people can test it.
I wouldn't hold my breath for it to show up in the near future. The reality is that the number of people dealing with excess weight far exceeds those who have endometriosis. Since weight loss peptides have a much larger market, that's what pushes development. Maybe it will arrive at some point, but I suspect it will remain a niche peptide and hard to get.

Peptides aren't only for shedding pounds — they address a wide range of conditions, and this particular one is currently in active development. Roughly 190 million women live with this condition, so the financial incentive looks strong. Also, in the same way as GLP1s, it likely wouldn't eliminate the problem but would function as a continuing therapy — exactly the kind of thing Big Pharma favors.
My apologies for being vague. I'm aware peptides serve purposes beyond just weight loss. The post I was replying to mentioned grey availability of reta and elora specifically, so that's what I based my comparison on. If pharma sees a profit in developing this further, they probably will. Whether it becomes easily available in the grey market is less likely.

Looking at the grey peps out there now, most serve broader purposes. Longevity, weight loss, repair, skin care, etc. Few target a specific condition. If it turns out to help with other things beyond its original purpose (similar to tesa, which was developed for hiv patients but found a broader use case), then it's more likely to hit grey.

To reiterate, I'm only talking about grey availability and this is just my opinion based on what I see currently. I'd be happy to be wrong.
 
Back
Top