wonttellyou
Explorer
My girlfriend deals with endometriosis. I'm trying to track down this peptide. Has anyone spotted it available anywhere?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I wouldn't hold my breath for it to show up in the near future. The reality is that the number of people dealing with excess weight far exceeds those who have endometriosis. Since weight loss peptides have a much larger market, that's what pushes development. Maybe it will arrive at some point, but I suspect it will remain a niche peptide and hard to get.Nopenada said:
Reta reached us well ahead of any public rollout — and even today, that rollout still hasn't materialized. As for Elora, I'm unsure how far along its approval path it is, though only a single vendor seems to carry it at this point, and the price doesn't appear likely to drop soon. It would be great if Endo 205 could become obtainable earlier rather than later, so more people can test it.
Mood said:
I wouldn't hold my breath for it to show up in the near future. The reality is that the number of people dealing with excess weight far exceeds those who have endometriosis. Since weight loss peptides have a much larger market, that's what pushes development. Maybe it will arrive at some point, but I suspect it will remain a niche peptide and hard to get.Nopenada said:
Reta reached us well ahead of any public rollout — and even today, that rollout still hasn't materialized. As for Elora, I'm unsure how far along its approval path it is, though only a single vendor seems to carry it at this point, and the price doesn't appear likely to drop soon. It would be great if Endo 205 could become obtainable earlier rather than later, so more people can test it.
My apologies for being vague. I'm aware peptides serve purposes beyond just weight loss. The post I was replying to mentioned grey availability of reta and elora specifically, so that's what I based my comparison on. If pharma sees a profit in developing this further, they probably will. Whether it becomes easily available in the grey market is less likely.Nopenada said:
Mood said:
I wouldn't hold my breath for it to show up in the near future. The reality is that the number of people dealing with excess weight far exceeds those who have endometriosis. Since weight loss peptides have a much larger market, that's what pushes development. Maybe it will arrive at some point, but I suspect it will remain a niche peptide and hard to get.Nopenada said:
Reta reached us well ahead of any public rollout — and even today, that rollout still hasn't materialized. As for Elora, I'm unsure how far along its approval path it is, though only a single vendor seems to carry it at this point, and the price doesn't appear likely to drop soon. It would be great if Endo 205 could become obtainable earlier rather than later, so more people can test it.
Peptides aren't only for shedding pounds — they address a wide range of conditions, and this particular one is currently in active development. Roughly 190 million women live with this condition, so the financial incentive looks strong. Also, in the same way as GLP1s, it likely wouldn't eliminate the problem but would function as a continuing therapy — exactly the kind of thing Big Pharma favors.