LunaFitHome
Explorer
There are times when my appetite is completely gone. Hunger isn’t there, and the idea of eating seems unappealing. Yet the moment I take a bite, stopping becomes surprisingly difficult.
Yesterday was one of those days. With zero appetite, I began with 1 piece of corn… and before I knew it, I’d also had a slice of bread, a peach, an egg, and a cup of yogurt.
It wasn’t hunger driving it — more like after that first bite, I just kept wanting more.
Has this happened to anyone else?
Yesterday was one of those days. With zero appetite, I began with 1 piece of corn… and before I knew it, I’d also had a slice of bread, a peach, an egg, and a cup of yogurt.
It wasn’t hunger driving it — more like after that first bite, I just kept wanting more.
Has this happened to anyone else?