MetalRyan
Explorer
Is anyone else concerned that shipments from China might not reach us, given the current situation in the Middle East? I keep coming across all kinds of conflicting opinions regarding China’s involvement.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nope, but my India med order has me concerned! I believed I heard Dubai is part of their route.MetalRyan said:
Is anyone else concerned that shipments from China might not reach us, given the current situation in the Middle East? I keep coming across all kinds of conflicting opinions regarding China’s involvement.
If that's the path, then it's likely correct.CandyCap said:
Nope, but my India med order has me concerned! I believed I heard Dubai is part of their route.MetalRyan said:
Is anyone else concerned that shipments from China might not reach us, given the current situation in the Middle East? I keep coming across all kinds of conflicting opinions regarding China’s involvement.
In the past, when tariffs got tough, they did that—but that was back then. Dubai wasn’t where my most recent shipment went.CandyCap said:
Nope, but my India med order has me concerned! I believed I heard Dubai is part of their route.MetalRyan said:
Is anyone else concerned that shipments from China might not reach us, given the current situation in the Middle East? I keep coming across all kinds of conflicting opinions regarding China’s involvement.
When I order from China, it falls into 2 types. For both, the shipping routes go through Middle Eastern sites. So yes, I'm concerned.MetalRyan said:
Is anyone else concerned that shipments from China might not reach us, given the current situation in the Middle East? I keep coming across all kinds of conflicting opinions regarding China’s involvement.
Nice response....Guys are basically saying screw WW3, where's my package?BinaryPinecone said:
In bootcamp, you'll get 6 weeks to drop all that weight regardless
WONDERING WHY THEY'D CHOOSE THAT ROUTE? Apologies for the all-capsMeedzMoar said:
When I order from China, it falls into 2 types. For both, the shipping routes go through Middle Eastern sites. So yes, I'm concerned.MetalRyan said:
Is anyone else concerned that shipments from China might not reach us, given the current situation in the Middle East? I keep coming across all kinds of conflicting opinions regarding China’s involvement.
Funny enough, the only other time I hit 170lbs was right after boot camp. Fast forward 26yrs and all it took was a bit of that delightful Chinese powder.BinaryPinecone said:
In bootcamp, you'll get 6 weeks to drop all that weight regardless
Bwahahaha!!!Airborne Daddy said:
Nice response....Guys are basically saying screw WW3, where's my package?BinaryPinecone said:
In bootcamp, you'll get 6 weeks to drop all that weight regardless
Triangulating shipments serves 3 purposes: efficiency, speed, and hiding where they originate.CNCCurrency said:
WONDERING WHY THEY'D CHOOSE THAT ROUTE? Apologies for the all-capsMeedzMoar said:
When I order from China, it falls into 2 types. For both, the shipping routes go through Middle Eastern sites. So yes, I'm concerned.MetalRyan said:
Is anyone else concerned that shipments from China might not reach us, given the current situation in the Middle East? I keep coming across all kinds of conflicting opinions regarding China’s involvement.
That's interesting — every one of my packages has followed the same path: Japan, then Alaska, then Memphis, and finally Arizona. Once the carrier has the shipment, I don't understand how a vendor could control the route, unless the vendor first sends it to the UAE and that party then forwards it to you?MeedzMoar said:
Triangulating shipments serves 3 purposes: efficiency, speed, and hiding where they originate.CNCCurrency said:
WONDERING WHY THEY'D CHOOSE THAT ROUTE? Apologies for the all-capsMeedzMoar said:
When I order from China, it falls into 2 types. For both, the shipping routes go through Middle Eastern sites. So yes, I'm concerned.MetalRyan said:
Is anyone else concerned that shipments from China might not reach us, given the current situation in the Middle East? I keep coming across all kinds of conflicting opinions regarding China’s involvement.
That clears things up, appreciate itMeedzMoar said:
Once my seller in China sends out my order (peps and other items), I get a notification, and after that there's silence until it passes through the triangulation point. Only then does tracking show it heading my way.
They aren't the ones calling the shots. The goods go to the intermediary, and that intermediary sends them onward.
Okay, so tracking just came through for me. My package's route goes via Dubai. Curious to see how this plays out.FlowerFairy said:
In the past, when tariffs got tough, they did that—but that was back then. Dubai wasn’t where my most recent shipment went.CandyCap said:
Nope, but my India med order has me concerned! I believed I heard Dubai is part of their route.MetalRyan said:
Is anyone else concerned that shipments from China might not reach us, given the current situation in the Middle East? I keep coming across all kinds of conflicting opinions regarding China’s involvement.
I don't think anything will change for me. I placed an order today.MetalRyan said:
Is anyone else concerned that shipments from China might not reach us, given the current situation in the Middle East? I keep coming across all kinds of conflicting opinions regarding China’s involvement.
Same situation for me, a guy in ThailandLovedog100 said:
I don't think anything will change for me. I placed an order today.MetalRyan said:
Is anyone else concerned that shipments from China might not reach us, given the current situation in the Middle East? I keep coming across all kinds of conflicting opinions regarding China’s involvement.![]()