Anyone else concerned?

MetalRyan

Explorer
Joined
Feb 17, 2026
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Is anyone else concerned that shipments from China might not reach us, given the current situation in the Middle East? I keep coming across all kinds of conflicting opinions regarding China’s involvement.
 
Not at China is not ready to face the US yet, They haven't stole enough of our technology. I don't see any problems arising in the pacific, peps will be fine
 
MetalRyan said:

Is anyone else concerned that shipments from China might not reach us, given the current situation in the Middle East? I keep coming across all kinds of conflicting opinions regarding China’s involvement.
Nope, but my India med order has me concerned! I believed I heard Dubai is part of their route.
 
CandyCap said:

MetalRyan said:

Is anyone else concerned that shipments from China might not reach us, given the current situation in the Middle East? I keep coming across all kinds of conflicting opinions regarding China’s involvement.
Nope, but my India med order has me concerned! I believed I heard Dubai is part of their route.
If that's the path, then it's likely correct.
 
CandyCap said:

MetalRyan said:

Is anyone else concerned that shipments from China might not reach us, given the current situation in the Middle East? I keep coming across all kinds of conflicting opinions regarding China’s involvement.
Nope, but my India med order has me concerned! I believed I heard Dubai is part of their route.
In the past, when tariffs got tough, they did that—but that was back then. Dubai wasn’t where my most recent shipment went.
 
MetalRyan said:

Is anyone else concerned that shipments from China might not reach us, given the current situation in the Middle East? I keep coming across all kinds of conflicting opinions regarding China’s involvement.
When I order from China, it falls into 2 types. For both, the shipping routes go through Middle Eastern sites. So yes, I'm concerned.
 
MeedzMoar said:

MetalRyan said:

Is anyone else concerned that shipments from China might not reach us, given the current situation in the Middle East? I keep coming across all kinds of conflicting opinions regarding China’s involvement.
When I order from China, it falls into 2 types. For both, the shipping routes go through Middle Eastern sites. So yes, I'm concerned.
WONDERING WHY THEY'D CHOOSE THAT ROUTE? Apologies for the all-caps
 
BinaryPinecone said:

In bootcamp, you'll get 6 weeks to drop all that weight regardless
Funny enough, the only other time I hit 170lbs was right after boot camp. Fast forward 26yrs and all it took was a bit of that delightful Chinese powder.
 
CNCCurrency said:

MeedzMoar said:

MetalRyan said:

Is anyone else concerned that shipments from China might not reach us, given the current situation in the Middle East? I keep coming across all kinds of conflicting opinions regarding China’s involvement.
When I order from China, it falls into 2 types. For both, the shipping routes go through Middle Eastern sites. So yes, I'm concerned.
WONDERING WHY THEY'D CHOOSE THAT ROUTE? Apologies for the all-caps
Triangulating shipments serves 3 purposes: efficiency, speed, and hiding where they originate.
 
MeedzMoar said:

CNCCurrency said:

MeedzMoar said:

MetalRyan said:

Is anyone else concerned that shipments from China might not reach us, given the current situation in the Middle East? I keep coming across all kinds of conflicting opinions regarding China’s involvement.
When I order from China, it falls into 2 types. For both, the shipping routes go through Middle Eastern sites. So yes, I'm concerned.
WONDERING WHY THEY'D CHOOSE THAT ROUTE? Apologies for the all-caps
Triangulating shipments serves 3 purposes: efficiency, speed, and hiding where they originate.
That's interesting — every one of my packages has followed the same path: Japan, then Alaska, then Memphis, and finally Arizona. Once the carrier has the shipment, I don't understand how a vendor could control the route, unless the vendor first sends it to the UAE and that party then forwards it to you?
 
Once my seller in China sends out my order (peps and other items), I get a notification, and after that there's silence until it passes through the triangulation point. Only then does tracking show it heading my way.

They aren't the ones calling the shots. The goods go to the intermediary, and that intermediary sends them onward.
 
MeedzMoar said:

Once my seller in China sends out my order (peps and other items), I get a notification, and after that there's silence until it passes through the triangulation point. Only then does tracking show it heading my way.

They aren't the ones calling the shots. The goods go to the intermediary, and that intermediary sends them onward.
That clears things up, appreciate it
 
FlowerFairy said:

CandyCap said:

MetalRyan said:

Is anyone else concerned that shipments from China might not reach us, given the current situation in the Middle East? I keep coming across all kinds of conflicting opinions regarding China’s involvement.
Nope, but my India med order has me concerned! I believed I heard Dubai is part of their route.
In the past, when tariffs got tough, they did that—but that was back then. Dubai wasn’t where my most recent shipment went.
Okay, so tracking just came through for me. My package's route goes via Dubai. Curious to see how this plays out.
 
MetalRyan said:

Is anyone else concerned that shipments from China might not reach us, given the current situation in the Middle East? I keep coming across all kinds of conflicting opinions regarding China’s involvement.
I don't think anything will change for me. I placed an order today. 😎
 
Lovedog100 said:

MetalRyan said:

Is anyone else concerned that shipments from China might not reach us, given the current situation in the Middle East? I keep coming across all kinds of conflicting opinions regarding China’s involvement.
I don't think anything will change for me. I placed an order today. 😎
Same situation for me, a guy in Thailand
 
Since shipping is the topic at hand. I'm located in the US and placed an order from China (or so I believed) just before CNY, and only a couple days ago did the first tracking number arrive, originating from Kissimmee FL.

Is that some kind of depot? Had it been sitting in FL the entire time?
 
Back
Top