Slogger said:
Alright, so the first time I bought from HPT, I screwed up by not requesting the COA for a product called KLOW80. After the order went through, I reached out to Aria and was told no COA existed for it. I put that down to being inexperienced and took it as a costly lesson.
Then I got in touch with Aria once more, this time to buy their Semaglutide 10, and I specifically asked for the COA covering whatever batch would be shipped. Same story — nothing available. The most recent COA they have for sema 10 dates back a year and doesn't match the current batch. I said I wouldn't go ahead with the purchase.
Really let down. I'd like to buy domestically, but I'm not willing to sacrifice on product quality. If you're not actually running everything through Jano, why claim on the forum that you are... Fool me once, shame on me. I don't intend to let it happen again any time soon.