holydiver
Explorer
Has anyone personally ordered from HPT? The fact that they have a Canadian ware house is really intriguing. I think they're the only vender with a Canadian Warehouse?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My own experience was positive.holydiver said:
Has anyone personally ordered from HPT? The fact that they have a Canadian ware house is really intriguing. I think they're the only vender with a Canadian Warehouse?
RuggerPanda said:
There is no discord or Telegram group?
Click to expand...
I had asked something, yet I managed to locate it on my own. Appreciate it.CNCCurrency said:
Is this a statement or question?
Click to expand...
My shipping timeline was pretty much the same. It's sitting at my local post office right now, so I expect it to arrive tomorrow.Vash_ said:
I ordered HGH along with BPC/TB on December 22, and the payment went through on the 24th. It still hasn't arrived, and the tracking hasn't updated at all. According to them, Christmas caused a delay, and then New Years did too. Do people in China even observe Christmas?
I requested COA's for both items. Angelia provided the COA for their 10mg BPC/TB blend and said it also covers their 10 and 20mg orders. That means the 20mg blend hasn't been tested. For the HGH-36, no COA has been given.
At first, I was quoted 10-18 days. So far, it's only slightly beyond that window. I'm guessing it's still in transit? I was wrong to think they stocked inventory in the US. I'll need to ship samples to Jano.
My mistake for not checking the COA's before buying. After looking more carefully, I notice their posted tests usually show high purity, but the fill amounts can be over by up to 25%.
I'll send samples of each for testing. Overfilled BPC/TB doesn't bother me much, but for HGH, I really want to know the exact amount.
It should probably arrive by Friday, or at the latest Monday of next week. The clock starts once you're told the order is filled or you get tracking—not from the day you ordered or paid. Going 10 to 15 days without any update is typical. All vendors put in extra. Let us know how it goes.Vash_ said:
I ordered HGH along with BPC/TB on December 22, and the payment went through on the 24th. It still hasn't arrived, and the tracking hasn't updated at all. According to them, Christmas caused a delay, and then New Years did too. Do people in China even observe Christmas?
I requested COA's for both items. Angelia provided the COA for their 10mg BPC/TB blend and said it also covers their 10 and 20mg orders. That means the 20mg blend hasn't been tested. For the HGH-36, no COA has been given.
At first, I was quoted 10-18 days. So far, it's only slightly beyond that window. I'm guessing it's still in transit? I was wrong to think they stocked inventory in the US. I'll need to ship samples to Jano.
My mistake for not checking the COA's before buying. After looking more carefully, I notice their posted tests usually show high purity, but the fill amounts can be over by up to 25%.
I'll send samples of each for testing. Overfilled BPC/TB doesn't bother me much, but for HGH, I really want to know the exact amount.
Having a warehouse inside the country is a big advantage for any vendor. Over the years, customs has seized 2 of my shipments.holydiver said:
Thanks for all the replies, everyone—really helpful. I'm thinking about placing an order, since having a Canadian ware house available sounds fantastic. A package of mine got sent back to the sender by a different vender on here; they've handled it well and are re shipping, but it would be great to sidestep that kind of hassle if I can.
Tracking came through on the 24th. The estimate I received was 10-18 days, so if it lands this week that's roughly in line. And like I mentioned before, extra volume isn't an issue as long as you're aware of the true amount inside the vial. No COAs were supplied for my order, so I'll submit a sample from each one to dial in my dosing correctly.Airborne Daddy said:
It should probably arrive by Friday, or at the latest Monday of next week. The clock starts once you're told the order is filled or you get tracking—not from the day you ordered or paid. Going 10 to 15 days without any update is typical. All vendors put in extra. Let us know how it goes.Vash_ said:
I ordered HGH along with BPC/TB on December 22, and the payment went through on the 24th. It still hasn't arrived, and the tracking hasn't updated at all. According to them, Christmas caused a delay, and then New Years did too. Do people in China even observe Christmas?
I requested COA's for both items. Angelia provided the COA for their 10mg BPC/TB blend and said it also covers their 10 and 20mg orders. That means the 20mg blend hasn't been tested. For the HGH-36, no COA has been given.
At first, I was quoted 10-18 days. So far, it's only slightly beyond that window. I'm guessing it's still in transit? I was wrong to think they stocked inventory in the US. I'll need to ship samples to Jano.
My mistake for not checking the COA's before buying. After looking more carefully, I notice their posted tests usually show high purity, but the fill amounts can be over by up to 25%.
I'll send samples of each for testing. Overfilled BPC/TB doesn't bother me much, but for HGH, I really want to know the exact amount.
That's harsh. For peptide testing in Canada, you're looking at about $300. By now, that pushes the total expense to roughly the same as—or even past—what you'd pay for domestic products that already include a test.Vash_ said:
Having a warehouse inside the country is a big advantage for any vendor. Over the years, customs has seized 2 of my shipments.holydiver said:
Thanks for all the replies, everyone—really helpful. I'm thinking about placing an order, since having a Canadian ware house available sounds fantastic. A package of mine got sent back to the sender by a different vender on here; they've handled it well and are re shipping, but it would be great to sidestep that kind of hassle if I can.
My advice: check that COA's exist for whatever you're buying, and that they're up to date. A few of HPT's COA's are 1 year old. Also confirm the item you're after is genuinely stocked in the CA warehouse.
As for me, I don't intend to buy from them a second time.
Edit - Before I settle on that, I'll see what the tests show. Their testing is simply what bothers me.
Yeah, it bothers me, but testing groups exist for exactly that reason.holydiver said:
That's harsh. For peptide testing in Canada, you're looking at about $300. By now, that pushes the total expense to roughly the same as—or even past—what you'd pay for domestic products that already include a test.Vash_ said:
Having a warehouse inside the country is a big advantage for any vendor. Over the years, customs has seized 2 of my shipments.holydiver said:
Thanks for all the replies, everyone—really helpful. I'm thinking about placing an order, since having a Canadian ware house available sounds fantastic. A package of mine got sent back to the sender by a different vender on here; they've handled it well and are re shipping, but it would be great to sidestep that kind of hassle if I can.
My advice: check that COA's exist for whatever you're buying, and that they're up to date. A few of HPT's COA's are 1 year old. Also confirm the item you're after is genuinely stocked in the CA warehouse.
As for me, I don't intend to buy from them a second time.
Edit - Before I settle on that, I'll see what the tests show. Their testing is simply what bothers me.