tendency
Explorer
I've experimented with SubQ NAD+ injections before, and honestly they didn't do much for me. I'd get that 'whoosh' sensation, but after that... nothing.
Then I moved to IM injections. The 'whoosh' was stronger, and I did notice some mild perks: a bit more energy and some cognitive/mood improvement.
About 2 weeks back, I gave intranasal a shot, and wow — what a difference. With this route I don't get any 'whoosh' at all, yet I'm genuinely experiencing more energy and clearly sharper thinking and mental clarity. Mood is lifted as well. At this point, I'm planning to keep using this administration method going forward.
Then I moved to IM injections. The 'whoosh' was stronger, and I did notice some mild perks: a bit more energy and some cognitive/mood improvement.
About 2 weeks back, I gave intranasal a shot, and wow — what a difference. With this route I don't get any 'whoosh' at all, yet I'm genuinely experiencing more energy and clearly sharper thinking and mental clarity. Mood is lifted as well. At this point, I'm planning to keep using this administration method going forward.