Hey all!
Between reta and pure self-loathing I dropped from 105 to 75kg inside a year, which cost me most of the muscle I had built and still left some fat behind.
So what does a cycle of 10mg var for 8 weeks plus 8 weeks of enclo sound like? Purely for the recomp.
And YES i already know i should be running test alongside it - i cant, because of a 2/4 work rotation where keeping any vial of test around would be VERY risky.
Right now i am on 1mg of tesa, which i plan to take daily for roughly the next 100days.
Thoughts, experiences, advice?
Yes i will get bloodwork done, and no i am not an idiot.
Between reta and pure self-loathing I dropped from 105 to 75kg inside a year, which cost me most of the muscle I had built and still left some fat behind.
So what does a cycle of 10mg var for 8 weeks plus 8 weeks of enclo sound like? Purely for the recomp.
And YES i already know i should be running test alongside it - i cant, because of a 2/4 work rotation where keeping any vial of test around would be VERY risky.
Right now i am on 1mg of tesa, which i plan to take daily for roughly the next 100days.
Thoughts, experiences, advice?
Yes i will get bloodwork done, and no i am not an idiot.