Anavar plus enclomiphene, nothing else - is that asking for trouble?

JohnDoeNo said:

wildweasel said:

Enclo took my testosterone from 650 up to 1250 - low supraphysiological territory.

I stayed on it for around three months. I still have the blood work if you want to see how it looked on enclo at 25mg daily (or maybe it was every other day, I don’t remember)
That is wild 🤣 Did you get any estrogen sides?
Doubt it... That weasel cannot be human... He laughs at estrogen and shrugs off sides. He came out of the womb with beast mode already unlocked.
 
Everyone knows the Weasel is far too occupied chewing on his grindage to give estrogen a second thought...
 
Tbagger said:

Looks sensible enough to me. Running var at 10mg pushed my LDL and ApoB up, while ALT, AST and HDL stayed where they should be. A test base would be the better route, but enclo does the job if that is your choice. It is regarded as gentle on both lipids and liver, so it should not stack badly with whatever the var is doing. Reactions differ from person to person and compound to compound, though, so keep up with your bloodwork. While on var I would add omega-3, citrus bergamot, NAC and milk thistle. Red yeast rice is worth having on hand if your lipids drift the wrong way. I take glutathione for liver support too, though it is not for everybody, so your mileage may vary. All told this looks like a cautious first cycle, close to the one I finished recently. Let us know how you get on!
Curious. I assume the thought must have crossed your mind. So why no tudca while you were running the var?
 
Gt3294a said:

Tbagger said:

Looks sensible enough to me. Running var at 10mg pushed my LDL and ApoB up, while ALT, AST and HDL stayed where they should be. A test base would be the better route, but enclo does the job if that is your choice. It is regarded as gentle on both lipids and liver, so it should not stack badly with whatever the var is doing. Reactions differ from person to person and compound to compound, though, so keep up with your bloodwork. While on var I would add omega-3, citrus bergamot, NAC and milk thistle. Red yeast rice is worth having on hand if your lipids drift the wrong way. I take glutathione for liver support too, though it is not for everybody, so your mileage may vary. All told this looks like a cautious first cycle, close to the one I finished recently. Let us know how you get on!
Curious. I assume the thought must have crossed your mind. So why no tudca while you were running the var?
I do take it. I simply left it out of the post. There are so many supplements in the rotation that remembering every one is impossible. TMG is another one i forgot to list.

Here is the stack i run at the moment:

Ashwaganda 600mg

B complex

Calcium HMB 1000mg

Citrus Bergamot 1200mg

CoQ10 400mg

Collagen peptide 15g

Creatine 10g

D3 5000iu

DHM 350mg

DIM 300mg

L-Methylfolate 1mg

Lions Mane 500mg

Magnesium Glycinate 400mg

Men’s multivitamin, one a day

Methylene Blue 10mg

Milk Thistle 100g

NAC 600mg

Omega-3 2400mg

P-5-P at 100mg

Protein powder 100g

Red yeast rice at 1200mg

TMG 750mg

TUDCA 500mg

Vitamin C 1000mg

Zinc 45mg
 
Tbagger said:

Gt3294a said:

Tbagger said:

Looks sensible enough to me. Running var at 10mg pushed my LDL and ApoB up, while ALT, AST and HDL stayed where they should be. A test base would be the better route, but enclo does the job if that is your choice. It is regarded as gentle on both lipids and liver, so it should not stack badly with whatever the var is doing. Reactions differ from person to person and compound to compound, though, so keep up with your bloodwork. While on var I would add omega-3, citrus bergamot, NAC and milk thistle. Red yeast rice is worth having on hand if your lipids drift the wrong way. I take glutathione for liver support too, though it is not for everybody, so your mileage may vary. All told this looks like a cautious first cycle, close to the one I finished recently. Let us know how you get on!
Curious. I assume the thought must have crossed your mind. So why no tudca while you were running the var?
I do take it. I simply left it out of the post. There are so many supplements in the rotation that remembering every one is impossible. TMG is another one i forgot to list.

Here is the stack i run at the moment:

Ashwaganda 600mg

B complex

Calcium HMB 1000mg

Citrus Bergamot 1200mg

CoQ10 400mg

Collagen peptide 15g

Creatine 10g

D3 5000iu

DHM 350mg

DIM 300mg

L-Methylfolate 1mg

Lions Mane 500mg

Magnesium Glycinate 400mg

Men’s multivitamin, one a day

Methylene Blue 10mg

Milk Thistle 100g

NAC 600mg

Omega-3 2400mg

P-5-P at 100mg

Protein powder 100g

Red yeast rice at 1200mg

TMG 750mg

TUDCA 500mg

Vitamin C 1000mg

Zinc 45mg
Now that is a supplement habit.
 
Tbagger said:

Gt3294a said:

Tbagger said:

Looks sensible enough to me. Running var at 10mg pushed my LDL and ApoB up, while ALT, AST and HDL stayed where they should be. A test base would be the better route, but enclo does the job if that is your choice. It is regarded as gentle on both lipids and liver, so it should not stack badly with whatever the var is doing. Reactions differ from person to person and compound to compound, though, so keep up with your bloodwork. While on var I would add omega-3, citrus bergamot, NAC and milk thistle. Red yeast rice is worth having on hand if your lipids drift the wrong way. I take glutathione for liver support too, though it is not for everybody, so your mileage may vary. All told this looks like a cautious first cycle, close to the one I finished recently. Let us know how you get on!
Curious. I assume the thought must have crossed your mind. So why no tudca while you were running the var?
I do take it. I simply left it out of the post. There are so many supplements in the rotation that remembering every one is impossible. TMG is another one i forgot to list.

Here is the stack i run at the moment:

Ashwaganda 600mg

B complex

Calcium HMB 1000mg

Citrus Bergamot 1200mg

CoQ10 400mg

Collagen peptide 15g

Creatine 10g

D3 5000iu

DHM 350mg

DIM 300mg

L-Methylfolate 1mg

Lions Mane 500mg

Magnesium Glycinate 400mg

Men’s multivitamin, one a day

Methylene Blue 10mg

Milk Thistle 100g

NAC 600mg

Omega-3 2400mg

P-5-P at 100mg

Protein powder 100g

Red yeast rice at 1200mg

TMG 750mg

TUDCA 500mg

Vitamin C 1000mg

Zinc 45mg
That is a serious stack, mate 😭
 
Tbagger said:

Gt3294a said:

Tbagger said:

Looks sensible enough to me. Running var at 10mg pushed my LDL and ApoB up, while ALT, AST and HDL stayed where they should be. A test base would be the better route, but enclo does the job if that is your choice. It is regarded as gentle on both lipids and liver, so it should not stack badly with whatever the var is doing. Reactions differ from person to person and compound to compound, though, so keep up with your bloodwork. While on var I would add omega-3, citrus bergamot, NAC and milk thistle. Red yeast rice is worth having on hand if your lipids drift the wrong way. I take glutathione for liver support too, though it is not for everybody, so your mileage may vary. All told this looks like a cautious first cycle, close to the one I finished recently. Let us know how you get on!
Curious. I assume the thought must have crossed your mind. So why no tudca while you were running the var?
I do take it. I simply left it out of the post. There are so many supplements in the rotation that remembering every one is impossible. TMG is another one i forgot to list.

Here is the stack i run at the moment:

Ashwaganda 600mg

B complex

Calcium HMB 1000mg

Citrus Bergamot 1200mg

CoQ10 400mg

Collagen peptide 15g

Creatine 10g

D3 5000iu

DHM 350mg

DIM 300mg

L-Methylfolate 1mg

Lions Mane 500mg

Magnesium Glycinate 400mg

Men’s multivitamin, one a day

Methylene Blue 10mg

Milk Thistle 100g

NAC 600mg

Omega-3 2400mg

P-5-P at 100mg

Protein powder 100g

Red yeast rice at 1200mg

TMG 750mg

TUDCA 500mg

Vitamin C 1000mg

Zinc 45mg
Who needs GLPs when the pills alone leave no room in your stomach for actual food.




9182ae510927a631ed36f176965bc2700f37ba54afe91a18c358b61571a7af99.webp
 
Back
Top