Hi Everyone,
Drinking has never really been my thing. To be honest, my last drink was on my birthday, nearly 1 year back. My birthday is coming around again soon. This year, I want to celebrate too. Like I mentioned, I'm not much of a drinker and it was never something I enjoyed. Occasionally, I did like tasting an expensive whiskey. That's all, though. And on my birthday I will have to drink again. Is there anything I need to watch out for? Would it help to eat something fatty beforehand?
Drinking has never really been my thing. To be honest, my last drink was on my birthday, nearly 1 year back. My birthday is coming around again soon. This year, I want to celebrate too. Like I mentioned, I'm not much of a drinker and it was never something I enjoyed. Occasionally, I did like tasting an expensive whiskey. That's all, though. And on my birthday I will have to drink again. Is there anything I need to watch out for? Would it help to eat something fatty beforehand?