Wetbread55$
Explorer
I've just gone through my first vial of BPC, which lasted roughly 30 days, following my ACL surgery. Should I continue using it, or is it better to take a break for a few weeks? Any guidance would be appreciated.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'd continue using it — many people use it for months with no problems.Wetbread55$ said:
I've just gone through my first vial of BPC, which lasted roughly 30 days, following my ACL surgery. Should I continue using it, or is it better to take a break for a few weeks? Any guidance would be appreciated.
Take a look atWetbread55$ said:
I've just gone through my first vial of BPC, which lasted roughly 30 days, following my ACL surgery. Should I continue using it, or is it better to take a break for a few weeks? Any guidance would be appreciated.
My apologies for overlooking the question you asked. My plan is a 10-week run, followed by a 4-week break. Based on everything I've come across, at minimum the three compounds I mentioned are used for 8-12 weeks on, then a 4-week washout.brah389 said:
Yesterday was day one of my BPC-157, KPV, and TB-500 protocol. Right now this is what I'm running:
BPC-157 @ 500mcg, taken 2 X per day
KPV @ 500mcg, taken 2 x per day
TB-500 @ 1.5mg, taken 2 x per week
The one problem I'm running into is that my ankle is still swollen, which makes injecting sub-q close to the injury site impossible, so I've just been pinning sub-q around the waist instead.