Advice Needed on BPC Duration After ACL Surgery

Wetbread55$

Explorer
Joined
May 26, 2026
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Hartford
I've just gone through my first vial of BPC, which lasted roughly 30 days, following my ACL surgery. Should I continue using it, or is it better to take a break for a few weeks? Any guidance would be appreciated.
 
Wetbread55$ said:

I've just gone through my first vial of BPC, which lasted roughly 30 days, following my ACL surgery. Should I continue using it, or is it better to take a break for a few weeks? Any guidance would be appreciated.
I'd continue using it — many people use it for months with no problems.
 
Yesterday was day one of my BPC-157, KPV, and TB-500 protocol. Right now this is what I'm running:

BPC-157 @ 500mcg, taken 2 X per day

KPV @ 500mcg, taken 2 x per day

TB-500 @ 1.5mg, taken 2 x per week

The one problem I'm running into is that my ankle is still swollen, which makes injecting sub-q close to the injury site impossible, so I've just been pinning sub-q around the waist instead.
 
brah389 said:

Yesterday was day one of my BPC-157, KPV, and TB-500 protocol. Right now this is what I'm running:

BPC-157 @ 500mcg, taken 2 X per day

KPV @ 500mcg, taken 2 x per day

TB-500 @ 1.5mg, taken 2 x per week

The one problem I'm running into is that my ankle is still swollen, which makes injecting sub-q close to the injury site impossible, so I've just been pinning sub-q around the waist instead.
My apologies for overlooking the question you asked. My plan is a 10-week run, followed by a 4-week break. Based on everything I've come across, at minimum the three compounds I mentioned are used for 8-12 weeks on, then a 4-week washout.
 
Back
Top