ADHD treatment with Semax and Selank: any personal experiences?

manfisher

Explorer
Joined
Jan 25, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
My ADHD is severe and it's taking a toll on both my career and my home life. At home I've got plenty of projects sitting half done, and at work there are just as many unfinished reports. This can't continue. I'd really like to get prescribed medication, but even with my insurance (which is fairly good) the cost would be enormous. So I'm wondering: has anyone had success using Selank and Semax to treat ADHD?
 
I can't offer a positive outcome to share—today marks my initial attempt with Selank. I'm eager to see what happens, and I'd also like to know if others have had any positive results, since what I've come across so far has been a mix of opinions.
 
manfisher said:

My ADHD is severe and it's taking a toll on both my career and my home life. At home I've got plenty of projects sitting half done, and at work there are just as many unfinished reports. This can't continue. I'd really like to get prescribed medication, but even with my insurance (which is fairly good) the cost would be enormous. So I'm wondering: has anyone had success using Selank and Semax to treat ADHD?
ADHD isn't something I deal with myself, but I've come across information suggesting Semax can improve focus in those who have it. One redditor claimed they managed to lower their Vyvanse dose as a result. The catch is that it should only be run in cycles — 30 days on, followed by a 30 day washout, maximum. You might also want to look into NA Semax and Adamax; both are Semax derivatives as well.
 
dazedconfused_ said:

I can't offer a positive outcome to share—today marks my initial attempt with Selank. I'm eager to see what happens, and I'd also like to know if others have had any positive results, since what I've come across so far has been a mix of opinions.
I'd like to hear how it turns out for you
 
Keen to hear what others have to say. I've only just begun NA Semax Amid, and once that first round is done I'm planning to bring in Selank. It's still too early to know whether it's doing anything for me.
 
I've spent most of my life cycling on and off ADD medication. Unfortunately, Semax did nothing for me. I gave both the nasal and subQ routes a shot. Some of my friends claim they see effects. It varies from person to person.
 
Semax and Selank are part of my ADHD routine, and the difference for me is significant.

I'm not as wiped out, among other things.

Subq was a dead end for me; nasal spray is KING.

Epitalon is another one people try, though it made me sleepy during the day. I'll give it another shot at a lower dose.
 
I've placed an order and will begin selank shortly - vyvanse is already part of my routine and does help me focus more, though it ramps up my anxiety, which gets in the way of starting tasks - I'm wondering whether adding selank might ease that, similar to how some people combine anti-anxiety medication with their stimulants. Titration isn't really affordable for me at the moment and going through the NHS would take forever, so even without any certainty it'll do anything, I figure it's worth testing out
 
I haven't given it a go so far, but I'm chasing the same thing. What I've found is that while taking SS31/Mots C, my energy and focus feel much more "natural," and I end up needing to grab my adderall prescription far less often. So those might be worth looking into as well.
 
ADHD has been part of my whole life. For the most part, I channeled it into my job and it worked out fairly well. Not long ago I retired, then went back to working part time — partly to keep myself from going stir-crazy with an empty schedule, and partly because it pays for an absurd amount of peptides. I began HGH not long ago, and besides easing my knee arthritis, it has sent me on a wild posting spree. When you work alongside ADHD instead of fighting it, there can be a payoff.
 
jdaniel30 said:

ADHD has been part of my whole life. For the most part, I channeled it into my job and it worked out fairly well. Not long ago I retired, then went back to working part time — partly to keep myself from going stir-crazy with an empty schedule, and partly because it pays for an absurd amount of peptides. I began HGH not long ago, and besides easing my knee arthritis, it has sent me on a wild posting spree. When you work alongside ADHD instead of fighting it, there can be a payoff.
At work, that's something I struggle with. When I know a task will be really tough, anxiety makes me zone out and delay it. Selank might genuinely be worth trying
 
I've got NA semax & selank and adamax lined up to test for my ADHD (need to wrap up a few other pep cycles before that), though a friend of mine has run it both subq and nasal and she's a total believer in how much it eases her symptoms.
 
manfisher said:

jdaniel30 said:

ADHD has been part of my whole life. For the most part, I channeled it into my job and it worked out fairly well. Not long ago I retired, then went back to working part time — partly to keep myself from going stir-crazy with an empty schedule, and partly because it pays for an absurd amount of peptides. I began HGH not long ago, and besides easing my knee arthritis, it has sent me on a wild posting spree. When you work alongside ADHD instead of fighting it, there can be a payoff.
At work, that's something I struggle with. When I know a task will be really tough, anxiety makes me zone out and delay it. Selank might genuinely be worth trying
I can't argue with that. A week back, I got a text asking whether I'd take on a tough project — one that's never been pulled off in the US. The trouble is, I just can't turn things down, so I ended up saying yes to the project and to running it as well. All weekend long I've been working my retired tail off, seriously regretting that I agreed to it. By the end, though, there was still that high from getting it done, plus extra satisfaction from knowing nothing is hanging over me going forward. Honestly, I'm glad I went through with it, since a really physical activity turned out to be a good thing and it pushes me to make the most of Medicare covering a basic gym membership. Going forward, it's worth recognizing that staying healthy is going to take physical activity.
 
miss-sanne said:

Semax and Selank are part of my ADHD routine, and the difference for me is significant.

I'm not as wiped out, among other things.

Subq was a dead end for me; nasal spray is KING.

Epitalon is another one people try, though it made me sleepy during the day. I'll give it another shot at a lower dose.
Could you walk me through your nasal spray routine? I have plain saline on hand, though the containers I have are 44ml. Thanks in advance.
 
Here's the approach I took. That whole thread is packed with useful details.

/community-link/thread/9077/
 
igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

Semax and Selank are part of my ADHD routine, and the difference for me is significant.

I'm not as wiped out, among other things.

Subq was a dead end for me; nasal spray is KING.

Epitalon is another one people try, though it made me sleepy during the day. I'll give it another shot at a lower dose.
Could you walk me through your nasal spray routine? I have plain saline on hand, though the containers I have are 44ml. Thanks in advance.
those bottles are massive ! 🙂

I simply use this guide
 
miss-sanne said:

igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

Semax and Selank are part of my ADHD routine, and the difference for me is significant.

I'm not as wiped out, among other things.

Subq was a dead end for me; nasal spray is KING.

Epitalon is another one people try, though it made me sleepy during the day. I'll give it another shot at a lower dose.
Could you walk me through your nasal spray routine? I have plain saline on hand, though the containers I have are 44ml. Thanks in advance.
those bottles are massive ! 🙂

I simply use this guide
I picked these because they are made of glass




Amazon.com: ZHWKMYP 10 Pcs Nasal Spray Bottle, 5ML/0.17OZ 6 Pcs Blue Fine Mist Glass Empty Refillable Nasal Spray Bottle with 2 Funnels and 2 Labels : Beauty & Personal Care



Amazon.com: ZHWKMYP 10 Pcs Nasal Spray Bottle, 5ML/0.17OZ 6 Pcs Blue Fine Mist Glass Empty Refillable Nasal Spray Bottle with 2 Funnels and 2 Labels : Beauty & Personal Care

www.amazon.com

plus this sterile water. Far more than I need, lol. Every bottle got 1 5ml.




Amazon.com: AbsorbEase Saline Solution 5ml Each, 100 per Box : Health & Household



Buy AbsorbEase Saline Solution 5ml Each, 100 per Box on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

www.amazon.com

Gave it a go this morning, and we'll see what kind of difference it makes!
 
igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

Semax and Selank are part of my ADHD routine, and the difference for me is significant.

I'm not as wiped out, among other things.

Subq was a dead end for me; nasal spray is KING.

Epitalon is another one people try, though it made me sleepy during the day. I'll give it another shot at a lower dose.
Could you walk me through your nasal spray routine? I have plain saline on hand, though the containers I have are 44ml. Thanks in advance.
those bottles are massive ! 🙂

I simply use this guide
I picked these because they are made of glass




Amazon.com: ZHWKMYP 10 Pcs Nasal Spray Bottle, 5ML/0.17OZ 6 Pcs Blue Fine Mist Glass Empty Refillable Nasal Spray Bottle with 2 Funnels and 2 Labels : Beauty & Personal Care



Amazon.com: ZHWKMYP 10 Pcs Nasal Spray Bottle, 5ML/0.17OZ 6 Pcs Blue Fine Mist Glass Empty Refillable Nasal Spray Bottle with 2 Funnels and 2 Labels : Beauty & Personal Care

www.amazon.com

plus this sterile water. Far more than I need, lol. Every bottle got 1 5ml.




Amazon.com: AbsorbEase Saline Solution 5ml Each, 100 per Box : Health & Household



Buy AbsorbEase Saline Solution 5ml Each, 100 per Box on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

www.amazon.com

Gave it a go this morning, and we'll see what kind of difference it makes!
They seem okay, though the amount delivered per spray isn't listed anywhere. For dosing, you could figure on 0.1 ml each spray, but that's not guaranteed. It's likely in that ballpark, though.
 
igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

Semax and Selank are part of my ADHD routine, and the difference for me is significant.

I'm not as wiped out, among other things.

Subq was a dead end for me; nasal spray is KING.

Epitalon is another one people try, though it made me sleepy during the day. I'll give it another shot at a lower dose.
Could you walk me through your nasal spray routine? I have plain saline on hand, though the containers I have are 44ml. Thanks in advance.
those bottles are massive ! 🙂

I simply use this guide
I picked these because they are made of glass




Amazon.com: ZHWKMYP 10 Pcs Nasal Spray Bottle, 5ML/0.17OZ 6 Pcs Blue Fine Mist Glass Empty Refillable Nasal Spray Bottle with 2 Funnels and 2 Labels : Beauty & Personal Care



Amazon.com: ZHWKMYP 10 Pcs Nasal Spray Bottle, 5ML/0.17OZ 6 Pcs Blue Fine Mist Glass Empty Refillable Nasal Spray Bottle with 2 Funnels and 2 Labels : Beauty & Personal Care

www.amazon.com

plus this sterile water. Far more than I need, lol. Every bottle got 1 5ml.




Amazon.com: AbsorbEase Saline Solution 5ml Each, 100 per Box : Health & Household



Buy AbsorbEase Saline Solution 5ml Each, 100 per Box on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

www.amazon.com

Gave it a go this morning, and we'll see what kind of difference it makes!
Awesome! One thing to keep in mind is the concentration—the bottles are only 5 ml, right? What I showed in my picture was meant for 10 ml.
 
Back
Top