ADHD treatment with Semax and Selank: any personal experiences?

miss-sanne said:

igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

Semax and Selank are part of my ADHD routine, and the difference for me is significant.

I'm not as wiped out, among other things.

Subq was a dead end for me; nasal spray is KING.

Epitalon is another one people try, though it made me sleepy during the day. I'll give it another shot at a lower dose.
Could you walk me through your nasal spray routine? I have plain saline on hand, though the containers I have are 44ml. Thanks in advance.
those bottles are massive ! 🙂

I simply use this guide
I picked these because they are made of glass




Amazon.com: ZHWKMYP 10 Pcs Nasal Spray Bottle, 5ML/0.17OZ 6 Pcs Blue Fine Mist Glass Empty Refillable Nasal Spray Bottle with 2 Funnels and 2 Labels : Beauty & Personal Care



Amazon.com: ZHWKMYP 10 Pcs Nasal Spray Bottle, 5ML/0.17OZ 6 Pcs Blue Fine Mist Glass Empty Refillable Nasal Spray Bottle with 2 Funnels and 2 Labels : Beauty & Personal Care

www.amazon.com

plus this sterile water. Far more than I need, lol. Every bottle got 1 5ml.




Amazon.com: AbsorbEase Saline Solution 5ml Each, 100 per Box : Health & Household



Buy AbsorbEase Saline Solution 5ml Each, 100 per Box on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

www.amazon.com

Gave it a go this morning, and we'll see what kind of difference it makes!
Awesome! One thing to keep in mind is the concentration—the bottles are only 5 ml, right? What I showed in my picture was meant for 10 ml.
I came across this guy's video.

View: https://youtu.be/JtvBhmMcdkk?si=x-0vGsnQN3iESPi9

How to dose:

• 1 spray = 200 micrograms (low dose)

• 2 sprays = 400 micrograms (mid-range)

• 3 sprays = 600 micrograms (maximum daily dose)

A correctly mixed bottle gives you roughly 50 sprays. Keep it in the fridge between uses.
 
igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

Semax and Selank are part of my ADHD routine, and the difference for me is significant.

I'm not as wiped out, among other things.

Subq was a dead end for me; nasal spray is KING.

Epitalon is another one people try, though it made me sleepy during the day. I'll give it another shot at a lower dose.
Could you walk me through your nasal spray routine? I have plain saline on hand, though the containers I have are 44ml. Thanks in advance.
those bottles are massive ! 🙂

I simply use this guide
I picked these because they are made of glass




Amazon.com: ZHWKMYP 10 Pcs Nasal Spray Bottle, 5ML/0.17OZ 6 Pcs Blue Fine Mist Glass Empty Refillable Nasal Spray Bottle with 2 Funnels and 2 Labels : Beauty & Personal Care



Amazon.com: ZHWKMYP 10 Pcs Nasal Spray Bottle, 5ML/0.17OZ 6 Pcs Blue Fine Mist Glass Empty Refillable Nasal Spray Bottle with 2 Funnels and 2 Labels : Beauty & Personal Care

www.amazon.com

plus this sterile water. Far more than I need, lol. Every bottle got 1 5ml.




Amazon.com: AbsorbEase Saline Solution 5ml Each, 100 per Box : Health & Household



Buy AbsorbEase Saline Solution 5ml Each, 100 per Box on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

www.amazon.com

Gave it a go this morning, and we'll see what kind of difference it makes!
Awesome! One thing to keep in mind is the concentration—the bottles are only 5 ml, right? What I showed in my picture was meant for 10 ml.
I came across this guy's video.

View: https://youtu.be/JtvBhmMcdkk?si=x-0vGsnQN3iESPi9

How to dose:

• 1 spray = 200 micrograms (low dose)

• 2 sprays = 400 micrograms (mid-range)

• 3 sprays = 600 micrograms (maximum daily dose)

A correctly mixed bottle gives you roughly 50 sprays. Keep it in the fridge between uses.
My understanding is that he mixed it using 1 ml BAC. Since I'm not interested in that, sterile saline was my choice, just to keep the sinuses from getting irritated. Sinus infections are something I've dealt with previously, and they're miserable.
 
Chili777 said:

igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

Semax and Selank are part of my ADHD routine, and the difference for me is significant.

I'm not as wiped out, among other things.

Subq was a dead end for me; nasal spray is KING.

Epitalon is another one people try, though it made me sleepy during the day. I'll give it another shot at a lower dose.
Could you walk me through your nasal spray routine? I have plain saline on hand, though the containers I have are 44ml. Thanks in advance.
those bottles are massive ! 🙂

I simply use this guide
I picked these because they are made of glass




Amazon.com: ZHWKMYP 10 Pcs Nasal Spray Bottle, 5ML/0.17OZ 6 Pcs Blue Fine Mist Glass Empty Refillable Nasal Spray Bottle with 2 Funnels and 2 Labels : Beauty & Personal Care



Amazon.com: ZHWKMYP 10 Pcs Nasal Spray Bottle, 5ML/0.17OZ 6 Pcs Blue Fine Mist Glass Empty Refillable Nasal Spray Bottle with 2 Funnels and 2 Labels : Beauty & Personal Care

www.amazon.com

plus this sterile water. Far more than I need, lol. Every bottle got 1 5ml.




Amazon.com: AbsorbEase Saline Solution 5ml Each, 100 per Box : Health & Household



Buy AbsorbEase Saline Solution 5ml Each, 100 per Box on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

www.amazon.com

Gave it a go this morning, and we'll see what kind of difference it makes!
They seem okay, though the amount delivered per spray isn't listed anywhere. For dosing, you could figure on 0.1 ml each spray, but that's not guaranteed. It's likely in that ballpark, though.
Yeah, he says every spray delivers 10 units, which works out to 0.1 ml

Chili777 said:

igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

Semax and Selank are part of my ADHD routine, and the difference for me is significant.

I'm not as wiped out, among other things.

Subq was a dead end for me; nasal spray is KING.

Epitalon is another one people try, though it made me sleepy during the day. I'll give it another shot at a lower dose.
Could you walk me through your nasal spray routine? I have plain saline on hand, though the containers I have are 44ml. Thanks in advance.
those bottles are massive ! 🙂

I simply use this guide
I picked these because they are made of glass




Amazon.com: ZHWKMYP 10 Pcs Nasal Spray Bottle, 5ML/0.17OZ 6 Pcs Blue Fine Mist Glass Empty Refillable Nasal Spray Bottle with 2 Funnels and 2 Labels : Beauty & Personal Care



Amazon.com: ZHWKMYP 10 Pcs Nasal Spray Bottle, 5ML/0.17OZ 6 Pcs Blue Fine Mist Glass Empty Refillable Nasal Spray Bottle with 2 Funnels and 2 Labels : Beauty & Personal Care

www.amazon.com

plus this sterile water. Far more than I need, lol. Every bottle got 1 5ml.




Amazon.com: AbsorbEase Saline Solution 5ml Each, 100 per Box : Health & Household



Buy AbsorbEase Saline Solution 5ml Each, 100 per Box on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

www.amazon.com

Gave it a go this morning, and we'll see what kind of difference it makes!
Awesome! One thing to keep in mind is the concentration—the bottles are only 5 ml, right? What I showed in my picture was meant for 10 ml.
I came across this guy's video.

View: https://youtu.be/JtvBhmMcdkk?si=x-0vGsnQN3iESPi9

How to dose:

• 1 spray = 200 micrograms (low dose)

• 2 sprays = 400 micrograms (mid-range)

• 3 sprays = 600 micrograms (maximum daily dose)

A correctly mixed bottle gives you roughly 50 sprays. Keep it in the fridge between uses.
My understanding is that he mixed it using 1 ml BAC. Since I'm not interested in that, sterile saline was my choice, just to keep the sinuses from getting irritated. Sinus infections are something I've dealt with previously, and they're miserable.
he didn't. At the 1:20 mark he went with the sterile water
 
igottapee said:

Chili777 said:

igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

Semax and Selank are part of my ADHD routine, and the difference for me is significant.

I'm not as wiped out, among other things.

Subq was a dead end for me; nasal spray is KING.

Epitalon is another one people try, though it made me sleepy during the day. I'll give it another shot at a lower dose.
Could you walk me through your nasal spray routine? I have plain saline on hand, though the containers I have are 44ml. Thanks in advance.
those bottles are massive ! 🙂

I simply use this guide
I picked these because they are made of glass




Amazon.com: ZHWKMYP 10 Pcs Nasal Spray Bottle, 5ML/0.17OZ 6 Pcs Blue Fine Mist Glass Empty Refillable Nasal Spray Bottle with 2 Funnels and 2 Labels : Beauty & Personal Care



Amazon.com: ZHWKMYP 10 Pcs Nasal Spray Bottle, 5ML/0.17OZ 6 Pcs Blue Fine Mist Glass Empty Refillable Nasal Spray Bottle with 2 Funnels and 2 Labels : Beauty & Personal Care

www.amazon.com

plus this sterile water. Far more than I need, lol. Every bottle got 1 5ml.




Amazon.com: AbsorbEase Saline Solution 5ml Each, 100 per Box : Health & Household



Buy AbsorbEase Saline Solution 5ml Each, 100 per Box on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

www.amazon.com

Gave it a go this morning, and we'll see what kind of difference it makes!
They seem okay, though the amount delivered per spray isn't listed anywhere. For dosing, you could figure on 0.1 ml each spray, but that's not guaranteed. It's likely in that ballpark, though.
Yeah, he says every spray delivers 10 units, which works out to 0.1 ml

Chili777 said:

igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

Semax and Selank are part of my ADHD routine, and the difference for me is significant.

I'm not as wiped out, among other things.

Subq was a dead end for me; nasal spray is KING.

Epitalon is another one people try, though it made me sleepy during the day. I'll give it another shot at a lower dose.
Could you walk me through your nasal spray routine? I have plain saline on hand, though the containers I have are 44ml. Thanks in advance.
those bottles are massive ! 🙂

I simply use this guide
I picked these because they are made of glass




Amazon.com: ZHWKMYP 10 Pcs Nasal Spray Bottle, 5ML/0.17OZ 6 Pcs Blue Fine Mist Glass Empty Refillable Nasal Spray Bottle with 2 Funnels and 2 Labels : Beauty & Personal Care



Amazon.com: ZHWKMYP 10 Pcs Nasal Spray Bottle, 5ML/0.17OZ 6 Pcs Blue Fine Mist Glass Empty Refillable Nasal Spray Bottle with 2 Funnels and 2 Labels : Beauty & Personal Care

www.amazon.com

plus this sterile water. Far more than I need, lol. Every bottle got 1 5ml.




Amazon.com: AbsorbEase Saline Solution 5ml Each, 100 per Box : Health & Household



Buy AbsorbEase Saline Solution 5ml Each, 100 per Box on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

www.amazon.com

Gave it a go this morning, and we'll see what kind of difference it makes!
Awesome! One thing to keep in mind is the concentration—the bottles are only 5 ml, right? What I showed in my picture was meant for 10 ml.
I came across this guy's video.

View: https://youtu.be/JtvBhmMcdkk?si=x-0vGsnQN3iESPi9

How to dose:

• 1 spray = 200 micrograms (low dose)

• 2 sprays = 400 micrograms (mid-range)

• 3 sprays = 600 micrograms (maximum daily dose)

A correctly mixed bottle gives you roughly 50 sprays. Keep it in the fridge between uses.
My understanding is that he mixed it using 1 ml BAC. Since I'm not interested in that, sterile saline was my choice, just to keep the sinuses from getting irritated. Sinus infections are something I've dealt with previously, and they're miserable.
he didn't. At the 1:20 mark he went with the sterile water
Alright, good
 
I'm gathering the supplies I need. For reconstitution, I intend to buy the separate .9% saline ampoules (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CKS3S4ZB). My gut feeling is that single-use ampoules can be stored for a long time, unlike one big bottle.

@Chili777 Did you actually measure the dose from those Snoot bottles, or did you just go with .1ml because it seemed "close"?
 
yrrdead said:

I'm gathering the supplies I need. For reconstitution, I intend to buy the separate .9% saline ampoules (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CKS3S4ZB). My gut feeling is that single-use ampoules can be stored for a long time, unlike one big bottle.

@Chili777 Did you actually measure the dose from those Snoot bottles, or did you just go with .1ml because it seemed "close"?
According to the specifications on the Snoot bottles, each spray delivers 0.1 ml. That said, @jw717us ran a test and measured a bit lower than that, see here: Measuring nasal spray bottle output /community-link/thread/10889/

Given that the vials tend to be slightly overfilled, this should balance out without issue. I went with the big saline bottle too, since it keeps at room temperature, and I switch among NA Semax, NA Selank and Epitalon.
 
igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

igottapee said:

miss-sanne said:

Semax and Selank are part of my ADHD routine, and the difference for me is significant.

I'm not as wiped out, among other things.

Subq was a dead end for me; nasal spray is KING.

Epitalon is another one people try, though it made me sleepy during the day. I'll give it another shot at a lower dose.
Could you walk me through your nasal spray routine? I have plain saline on hand, though the containers I have are 44ml. Thanks in advance.
those bottles are massive ! 🙂

I simply use this guide
I picked these because they are made of glass




Amazon.com: ZHWKMYP 10 Pcs Nasal Spray Bottle, 5ML/0.17OZ 6 Pcs Blue Fine Mist Glass Empty Refillable Nasal Spray Bottle with 2 Funnels and 2 Labels : Beauty & Personal Care



Amazon.com: ZHWKMYP 10 Pcs Nasal Spray Bottle, 5ML/0.17OZ 6 Pcs Blue Fine Mist Glass Empty Refillable Nasal Spray Bottle with 2 Funnels and 2 Labels : Beauty & Personal Care

www.amazon.com

plus this sterile water. Far more than I need, lol. Every bottle got 1 5ml.




Amazon.com: AbsorbEase Saline Solution 5ml Each, 100 per Box : Health & Household



Buy AbsorbEase Saline Solution 5ml Each, 100 per Box on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

www.amazon.com

Gave it a go this morning, and we'll see what kind of difference it makes!
Awesome! One thing to keep in mind is the concentration—the bottles are only 5 ml, right? What I showed in my picture was meant for 10 ml.
I came across this guy's video.

View: https://youtu.be/JtvBhmMcdkk?si=x-0vGsnQN3iESPi9

How to dose:

• 1 spray = 200 micrograms (low dose)

• 2 sprays = 400 micrograms (mid-range)

• 3 sprays = 600 micrograms (maximum daily dose)

A correctly mixed bottle gives you roughly 50 sprays. Keep it in the fridge between uses.
From what I can tell, each bottle varies, but the one I have delivers 0,1 mg with every spray.
 
Back
Top