casons1miracle
Explorer
Hi! Looks like my first post wasn't phrased clearly. I'm wondering if anyone has combined cagri and/or tirz with reta, and how that went for you. Thanks.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks… I’ll just rely on a bunch of googling lol. Seems like new members aren’t very welcome around here.cheaperseeker said:
Hi once more.
Sure, plenty of folks combine 2 or 3 of those. As for me, I haven't done it, though I'd point you toward the search tool (that tiny magnifying glass in the corner) and suggest browsing through results until you locate what you need — this subject has already come up in quite a few threads. My advice is to try that first any time a question arises, since the majority of what new members ask has been covered repeatedly before. Looking things up before posting helps keep the forum from getting cluttered.
Nice to see you here, and best of luck!![]()
I'm also relatively new, and from what I can tell, plenty of folks in this space get annoyed when newcomers don't bother looking for existing long threads on the very question they're asking, even though those threads are plentiful and the responses tend to stay the same. Making an effort seems to go a long way, based on what I've noticed.casons1miracle said:
Thanks… I’ll just rely on a bunch of googling lol. Seems like new members aren’t very welcome around here.cheaperseeker said:
Hi once more.
Sure, plenty of folks combine 2 or 3 of those. As for me, I haven't done it, though I'd point you toward the search tool (that tiny magnifying glass in the corner) and suggest browsing through results until you locate what you need — this subject has already come up in quite a few threads. My advice is to try that first any time a question arises, since the majority of what new members ask has been covered repeatedly before. Looking things up before posting helps keep the forum from getting cluttered.
Nice to see you here, and best of luck!![]()
I get that, and before making my first post I did search for a comparison between the two, but nothing turned up. Thanks for getting where I'm coming from.AngieHolmes said:
I'm also relatively new, and from what I can tell, plenty of folks in this space get annoyed when newcomers don't bother looking for existing long threads on the very question they're asking, even though those threads are plentiful and the responses tend to stay the same. Making an effort seems to go a long way, based on what I've noticed.casons1miracle said:
Thanks… I’ll just rely on a bunch of googling lol. Seems like new members aren’t very welcome around here.cheaperseeker said:
Hi once more.
Sure, plenty of folks combine 2 or 3 of those. As for me, I haven't done it, though I'd point you toward the search tool (that tiny magnifying glass in the corner) and suggest browsing through results until you locate what you need — this subject has already come up in quite a few threads. My advice is to try that first any time a question arises, since the majority of what new members ask has been covered repeatedly before. Looking things up before posting helps keep the forum from getting cluttered.
Nice to see you here, and best of luck!![]()
For me, there are times when the search bar just won't return results for terms that are "too common."AngieHolmes said:
I'm also relatively new, and from what I can tell, plenty of folks in this space get annoyed when newcomers don't bother looking for existing long threads on the very question they're asking, even though those threads are plentiful and the responses tend to stay the same. Making an effort seems to go a long way, based on what I've noticed.casons1miracle said:
Thanks… I’ll just rely on a bunch of googling lol. Seems like new members aren’t very welcome around here.cheaperseeker said:
Hi once more.
Sure, plenty of folks combine 2 or 3 of those. As for me, I haven't done it, though I'd point you toward the search tool (that tiny magnifying glass in the corner) and suggest browsing through results until you locate what you need — this subject has already come up in quite a few threads. My advice is to try that first any time a question arises, since the majority of what new members ask has been covered repeatedly before. Looking things up before posting helps keep the forum from getting cluttered.
Nice to see you here, and best of luck!![]()
My reta dose is 1mg taken twice weekly, and that's where I began and remain. To assist with appetite control, I'll introduce 2.5 mg tirz every couple of weeks. It does seem to be effective, and it keeps me from needing to raise my reta dosage (when I went above 3g a week, I experienced skin sensitivity). I hope this is useful. Tirz was my pick since I'd read that cagri can be cheaper but may come with reconstitution problems and bad sides. With Tirz, I've had no sides.casons1miracle said:
Hi! Looks like my first post wasn't phrased clearly. I'm wondering if anyone has combined cagri and/or tirz with reta, and how that went for you. Thanks.
That's happened to me as well.lastresort said:
For me, there are times when the search bar just won't return results for terms that are "too common."AngieHolmes said:
I'm also relatively new, and from what I can tell, plenty of folks in this space get annoyed when newcomers don't bother looking for existing long threads on the very question they're asking, even though those threads are plentiful and the responses tend to stay the same. Making an effort seems to go a long way, based on what I've noticed.casons1miracle said:
Thanks… I’ll just rely on a bunch of googling lol. Seems like new members aren’t very welcome around here.cheaperseeker said:
Hi once more.
Sure, plenty of folks combine 2 or 3 of those. As for me, I haven't done it, though I'd point you toward the search tool (that tiny magnifying glass in the corner) and suggest browsing through results until you locate what you need — this subject has already come up in quite a few threads. My advice is to try that first any time a question arises, since the majority of what new members ask has been covered repeatedly before. Looking things up before posting helps keep the forum from getting cluttered.
Nice to see you here, and best of luck!![]()
This is exactly the type of comment I appreciate most! Smart, considerate, and you recognize that what you've noticed and learned comes from you and your own body—it can't be assumed to hold true for everyone else, since we genuinely are all unique. A wonderful example of the N=1 scientist mindset.CathyGoesFar said:
When reta first arrived, I combined it with tirz since I was aiming to switch over while staying on glp1s the whole time. Each shot went on its own day. At smaller amounts, tirz brings noticeably more appetite suppression than reta. In time I figured out that reta leaves me far less tired, so I switched to reta by itself.
I'm considering trying the same approach. Currently I'm at 9mg of reta. For the past 6 weeks I was on 6mg. It seems to be effective, though not to the degree I'd prefer. Over the last month or so I've kind of been plateauing.Builderman said:
I worked my way up to 7mg of Reta, and the results were great, yet food noise remained very much present. Rather than increasing the dose after a month at 7mg, I introduced 2.5 mg of tirz, and have now completed 1 week on that stack. The food noise has vanished entirely, which is precisely what I wanted. I don’t expect to raise the dose of either medication in the near future; my plan is to stay at these doses until either my weight stops dropping or the food noise returns.