A positive GHKcu experience

betterathalo

Explorer
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
There are already a few posts about it here, but back when I was searching for GHKCu results and posts, finding people who described how well it worked wasn't always simple.

So about a month ago I began taking it. In New York. 2mg per day. After two weeks I raised it to 4mg per day.

Honestly, I think by week 2 my skin already felt softer than it has ever been. Truly wild. My skin has always been decent, to be fair. I just threw this into my daily routine on a whim because I'm on reta and losing weight, and I want to dodge loose skin as much as I can (I realize it might not do anything, but whatever).

Anyway, only a month in and the benefits have been great, which really caught me off guard.

I'm a skeptical person. I constantly worry that I'm just falling for placebo.

But I travel and have family in two different countries. I arrived in Costa Rica two days ago and everyone keeps saying how young I look. My family. My girlfriend. The girls who work at my dad's job.

None of these people know what I'm taking. I never told anyone. It's wild.

Can't wait to find out what the next two months bring.
 
Many individuals notice these kinds of changes when using ghk-cu. My wife and I are among them. Skin that's healthy and oily. Since a lot of people recommend pairing it with zinc and collegen, I take those every day too. It makes sense for many reasons
 
I've been curious about giving this a shot; honestly, the price is so low that passing on a trial seems silly.

It's great that you're seeing results—does the injection cause any stinging?

Shittersfull said:

Many individuals notice these kinds of changes when using ghk-cu. My wife and I are among them. Skin that's healthy and oily. Since a lot of people recommend pairing it with zinc and collegen, I take those every day too. It makes sense for many reasons
Someone mentioned taking the zinc at a different time than the pin.

So pin at night, zinc in the morning, or the other way around.

I'll start including collagen in my daily routine too, appreciate the tip 😀
 
Whether GHK-Cu delivers better results applied to the skin or injected under the skin is something I would love to have a definitive answer on. Opinions differ, for instance at this link:


https://www.npr.org/2026/09/07/nx-s1-5955552/copper-peptides-skin-aging-health-safe


Does injecting it actually work better?

Goldberg says it's possible there are added benefits – in part because the molecule doesn't easily penetrate deeper into the skin when applied as a topical.

Click to expand...

In Marks' clinical experience, the topicals work much better for skin and hair growth – and injecting copper peptides tends to have minimal impact.

Click to expand...
 
vexshot said:

I've been curious about giving this a shot; honestly, the price is so low that passing on a trial seems silly.

It's great that you're seeing results—does the injection cause any stinging?

Shittersfull said:

Many individuals notice these kinds of changes when using ghk-cu. My wife and I are among them. Skin that's healthy and oily. Since a lot of people recommend pairing it with zinc and collegen, I take those every day too. It makes sense for many reasons
Someone mentioned taking the zinc at a different time than the pin.

So pin at night, zinc in the morning, or the other way around.

I'll start including collagen in my daily routine too, appreciate the tip 😀
Taking zinc without food gives me diarrhea, so it has to be taken around lunchtime. I dose GHK right after waking up.
 
I've got a decent stash of non-GLP peptides and they're fine, but compared to a GLP they don't have that same punch — most aren't even in the same ballpark...That said, out of all the non-GLPs, 2 or 3 really stand out, and GHK-cu genuinely does what it's supposed to....it's not quick, but once I rub my hands together, they feel like they've got lotion on them...The skin everywhere is softer...The chest hair and face hair show less "snow on the roof"...darker hair is coming in...not that I care...but, it's noticeable...So yeah, I'll keep pinning it... 👍
 
Shittersfull said:

vexshot said:

I've been curious about giving this a shot; honestly, the price is so low that passing on a trial seems silly.

It's great that you're seeing results—does the injection cause any stinging?

Shittersfull said:

Many individuals notice these kinds of changes when using ghk-cu. My wife and I are among them. Skin that's healthy and oily. Since a lot of people recommend pairing it with zinc and collegen, I take those every day too. It makes sense for many reasons
Someone mentioned taking the zinc at a different time than the pin.

So pin at night, zinc in the morning, or the other way around.

I'll start including collagen in my daily routine too, appreciate the tip 😀
Taking zinc without food gives me diarrhea, so it has to be taken around lunchtime. I dose GHK right after waking up.

Oops, I responded to the wrong post.

Yeah, there's a sting to it. You should dilute it heavily and go with a longer needle.
 
Calm Logic said:

Whether GHK-Cu delivers better results applied to the skin or injected under the skin is something I would love to have a definitive answer on. Opinions differ, for instance at this link:


https://www.npr.org/2026/09/07/nx-s1-5955552/copper-peptides-skin-aging-health-safe


Does injecting it actually work better?

Goldberg says it's possible there are added benefits – in part because the molecule doesn't easily penetrate deeper into the skin when applied as a topical.

Click to expand...

In Marks' clinical experience, the topicals work much better for skin and hair growth – and injecting copper peptides tends to have minimal impact.

Click to expand...
Honestly, beyond just injecting GHK and calling it a day, I have zero interest in putting in extra effort... Should it leave my skin feeling softer and looking less lined, then great!... Apart from the occasional bit of SPF 50, the GHK injection is literally the most skin care effort I have ever made in my life.... That said, if I were the type to bother, I would definitely be trying the GHK-cu topical. I have even considered picking some up just to keep on hand in case things start going south as I near my hundredth birthday 😳 The way I see it, you can do GHK both ways, topically and by pinning.... That is exactly how I handle Selank. I inject it AND use it IN. Both routes give me a lot of benefit...
 
Shittersfull said:

vexshot said:

I've been curious about giving this a shot; honestly, the price is so low that passing on a trial seems silly.

It's great that you're seeing results—does the injection cause any stinging?

Shittersfull said:

Many individuals notice these kinds of changes when using ghk-cu. My wife and I are among them. Skin that's healthy and oily. Since a lot of people recommend pairing it with zinc and collegen, I take those every day too. It makes sense for many reasons
Someone mentioned taking the zinc at a different time than the pin.

So pin at night, zinc in the morning, or the other way around.

I'll start including collagen in my daily routine too, appreciate the tip 😀
Taking zinc without food gives me diarrhea, so it has to be taken around lunchtime. I dose GHK right after waking up.
I might do the same—no mishaps or near misses for me. 💩
 
Calm Logic said:

Whether GHK-Cu delivers better results applied to the skin or injected under the skin is something I would love to have a definitive answer on. Opinions differ, for instance at this link:


https://www.npr.org/2026/09/07/nx-s1-5955552/copper-peptides-skin-aging-health-safe


Does injecting it actually work better?

Goldberg says it's possible there are added benefits – in part because the molecule doesn't easily penetrate deeper into the skin when applied as a topical.

Click to expand...

In Marks' clinical experience, the topicals work much better for skin and hair growth – and injecting copper peptides tends to have minimal impact.

Click to expand...

Appreciate it — I'll check out the NPR article tomorrow. I've gone the subq route and also used it topically, blending a 3% solution using cosmetic grade ghk-cu. Both approaches work quite well.

Since roughly April I've been injecting subq. Initially that meant 2mg daily, with occasional pauses, and these days it's 3mg daily, also with breaks. The overall feel of my skin is very velvety. Prior to starting, I captured some extreme close-ups using a digital "microscope" — basically my daughter's toy — which shoots at 200x, 400x, 600x, and 800x. I haven't gotten around to retaking those pictures yet, for a few different reasons, but I ought to, so I can check whether there's any obvious difference.

As for the topical version, I first applied it across my entire face, and inside of a day a patch appeared beside my nose — roughly the size of a nickle — that resembled eczema. My skin is generally on the sensitive side, so that didn't shock me. After that I limited it to my forehead only, since that's the area of my face needing the most work. Once I'd been fairly consistent for a few weeks, I began noticing a fresh glow on my forehead. Since then my consistency has slipped, because the ghk-cu serum simply doesn't get along with my other facial products. Whenever I do use it, I have to wait for it to dry fully, then put more layers on top, and even then it can leave a gritty texture wherever other products meet it.

So using it topically is a bit of a hassle, whereas subq gives me almost no reaction at the injection site, which makes it seem like the simpler option. That said, the two don't clash with one another.
 
Shittersfull said:

Shittersfull said:

vexshot said:

I've been curious about giving this a shot; honestly, the price is so low that passing on a trial seems silly.

It's great that you're seeing results—does the injection cause any stinging?

Shittersfull said:

Many individuals notice these kinds of changes when using ghk-cu. My wife and I are among them. Skin that's healthy and oily. Since a lot of people recommend pairing it with zinc and collegen, I take those every day too. It makes sense for many reasons
Someone mentioned taking the zinc at a different time than the pin.

So pin at night, zinc in the morning, or the other way around.

I'll start including collagen in my daily routine too, appreciate the tip 😀
Taking zinc without food gives me diarrhea, so it has to be taken around lunchtime. I dose GHK right after waking up.

Oops, I responded to the wrong post.

Yeah, there's a sting to it. You should dilute it heavily and go with a longer needle.
My mix: 10mg KPV combined with 50mg GHK-Cu. Needles at 8mm. Neither stinging nor ISRs occur.
 
vexshot said:

I've been curious about giving this a shot; honestly, the price is so low that passing on a trial seems silly.

It's great that you're seeing results—does the injection cause any stinging?

Shittersfull said:

Many individuals notice these kinds of changes when using ghk-cu. My wife and I are among them. Skin that's healthy and oily. Since a lot of people recommend pairing it with zinc and collegen, I take those every day too. It makes sense for many reasons
Someone mentioned taking the zinc at a different time than the pin.

So pin at night, zinc in the morning, or the other way around.

I'll start including collagen in my daily routine too, appreciate the tip 😀
i do feel a bit of a sting sometimes, though it's never been too much for me. honestly, when it happens, i don't really mind it — you could even say i like it. it just doesn't happen all that often.

my approach: 3ML of BAC went into the 100mg vial. for a 4mg dose i pull 12 units of GHKcu, then stick the syringe into BAC water and pull another 12 units, so there's a fair amount of dilution happening, i think.

Xono said:

Appreciate it. I'm thinking about putting KLOW into the mix now.

yea im thinking of going KLOW as well. i have a lingering back issue that i've been dealing with for like 1 year and a half that just wont go away. i would love to see if the BPC/TB mix could help it. if it did that would be amazing.
 
Since beginning GHKCu 2 months ago, I have noticed that my skin has become thicker.

These days, the peptide needles need more effort to go through the skin.

I suppose it is effective!
 
Qental said:

Since beginning GHKCu 2 months ago, I have noticed that my skin has become thicker.

These days, the peptide needles need more effort to go through the skin.

I suppose it is effective!
Exactly, right?... It feels similar to forcing a pin into soft vinyl rather than popping a balloon... kind of unsettling when you put it that way... 😳
 
Yes, GHK-cu is pretty effective for a lot of people. The two biggest errors folks usually commit are failing to use it for a sufficient duration and failing to use a sufficient amount - particularly as you get older. It appears to act a lot quicker in younger individuals.

If you're past 50, use 3-4mg/daily for at least 6 months before dismissing it (honestly, even if you're under 50, do this) .. just my .02 cents.

Also don't cycle it, that's nonsense.
 
betterathalo said:

vexshot said:

I've been curious about giving this a shot; honestly, the price is so low that passing on a trial seems silly.

It's great that you're seeing results—does the injection cause any stinging?

Shittersfull said:

Many individuals notice these kinds of changes when using ghk-cu. My wife and I are among them. Skin that's healthy and oily. Since a lot of people recommend pairing it with zinc and collegen, I take those every day too. It makes sense for many reasons
Someone mentioned taking the zinc at a different time than the pin.

So pin at night, zinc in the morning, or the other way around.

I'll start including collagen in my daily routine too, appreciate the tip 😀
i do feel a bit of a sting sometimes, though it's never been too much for me. honestly, when it happens, i don't really mind it — you could even say i like it. it just doesn't happen all that often.

my approach: 3ML of BAC went into the 100mg vial. for a 4mg dose i pull 12 units of GHKcu, then stick the syringe into BAC water and pull another 12 units, so there's a fair amount of dilution happening, i think.

Xono said:

Appreciate it. I'm thinking about putting KLOW into the mix now.

yea im thinking of going KLOW as well. i have a lingering back issue that i've been dealing with for like 1 year and a half that just wont go away. i would love to see if the BPC/TB mix could help it. if it did that would be amazing.
With a vial that small, I wasn't sure what the right way to dilute it would be. I appreciate you sharing that.
 
Blueeyedme said:

Shittersfull said:

Shittersfull said:

vexshot said:

I've been curious about giving this a shot; honestly, the price is so low that passing on a trial seems silly.

It's great that you're seeing results—does the injection cause any stinging?

Shittersfull said:

Many individuals notice these kinds of changes when using ghk-cu. My wife and I are among them. Skin that's healthy and oily. Since a lot of people recommend pairing it with zinc and collegen, I take those every day too. It makes sense for many reasons
Someone mentioned taking the zinc at a different time than the pin.

So pin at night, zinc in the morning, or the other way around.

I'll start including collagen in my daily routine too, appreciate the tip 😀
Taking zinc without food gives me diarrhea, so it has to be taken around lunchtime. I dose GHK right after waking up.

Oops, I responded to the wrong post.

Yeah, there's a sting to it. You should dilute it heavily and go with a longer needle.
My mix: 10mg KPV combined with 50mg GHK-Cu. Needles at 8mm. Neither stinging nor ISRs occur.
I was under the impression that combining them causes one to break down the other, unless they're made as a single formulation? What I do is reconstitute KPV and GHK on their own, pull KPV into the syringe first, and then GHK, so that KPV is what goes in last.
 
limy845T4RD said:

betterathalo said:

vexshot said:

I've been curious about giving this a shot; honestly, the price is so low that passing on a trial seems silly.

It's great that you're seeing results—does the injection cause any stinging?

Shittersfull said:

Many individuals notice these kinds of changes when using ghk-cu. My wife and I are among them. Skin that's healthy and oily. Since a lot of people recommend pairing it with zinc and collegen, I take those every day too. It makes sense for many reasons
Someone mentioned taking the zinc at a different time than the pin.

So pin at night, zinc in the morning, or the other way around.

I'll start including collagen in my daily routine too, appreciate the tip 😀
i do feel a bit of a sting sometimes, though it's never been too much for me. honestly, when it happens, i don't really mind it — you could even say i like it. it just doesn't happen all that often.

my approach: 3ML of BAC went into the 100mg vial. for a 4mg dose i pull 12 units of GHKcu, then stick the syringe into BAC water and pull another 12 units, so there's a fair amount of dilution happening, i think.

Xono said:

Appreciate it. I'm thinking about putting KLOW into the mix now.

yea im thinking of going KLOW as well. i have a lingering back issue that i've been dealing with for like 1 year and a half that just wont go away. i would love to see if the BPC/TB mix could help it. if it did that would be amazing.
With a vial that small, I wasn't sure what the right way to dilute it would be. I appreciate you sharing that.
glad to be useful. i've come across the idea that it can also reduce the burning sensation. the reasoning being that part of the sting comes from GHKcu residue on the outside of the needle rather than inside it, irritating the spot where the needle breaks the skin. so after pulling up the GHKcu, dipping the needle into the BAC water rinses that residue away.

as for whether that holds up, i don't have any hard proof beyond anecdotal reports from other posters who said it worked for them. it might be complete nonsense, but i thought it was worth bringing up.
 
Back
Top