A positive GHKcu experience

Jack Rabbit Slims said:

Blueeyedme said:

Shittersfull said:

Shittersfull said:

vexshot said:

I've been curious about giving this a shot; honestly, the price is so low that passing on a trial seems silly.

It's great that you're seeing results—does the injection cause any stinging?

Shittersfull said:

Many individuals notice these kinds of changes when using ghk-cu. My wife and I are among them. Skin that's healthy and oily. Since a lot of people recommend pairing it with zinc and collegen, I take those every day too. It makes sense for many reasons
Someone mentioned taking the zinc at a different time than the pin.

So pin at night, zinc in the morning, or the other way around.

I'll start including collagen in my daily routine too, appreciate the tip 😀
Taking zinc without food gives me diarrhea, so it has to be taken around lunchtime. I dose GHK right after waking up.

Oops, I responded to the wrong post.

Yeah, there's a sting to it. You should dilute it heavily and go with a longer needle.
My mix: 10mg KPV combined with 50mg GHK-Cu. Needles at 8mm. Neither stinging nor ISRs occur.
I was under the impression that combining them causes one to break down the other, unless they're made as a single formulation? What I do is reconstitute KPV and GHK on their own, pull KPV into the syringe first, and then GHK, so that KPV is what goes in last.
Not in the slightest. Pairing them is quite standard, and the Anelia protocol has included it from the start (used instead of BPC-157). From what I know, both are short-chain peptides, they mix at an identical PH level, and they can share a vial without issue. Even so, based on the Jano data that circulates, GHK-Cu breaks down fairly fast. With 50mg and 2 of us each using 2mg daily, it lasts roughly 12 days…so breakdown isn't something I worry about.
 
Back
Top