Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This was really helpful—I picked up quite a bit. There's still a great deal more for me to grasp when it comes to the science behind testing.
Pretty wild to consider that this all began in his dorm room during college, and look at it now.
He remarked that certain labs engage in "fearmongering" by claiming 60% of peptides test positive for heavy metals, which he disliked. According to him, the quantity present in peptides is minuscule because your intake is so low. The situation would be different if you were consuming a liter of water.BNLFL said:
I'm not sure why this slipped past me, but I'll save it to check out down the road.
His Ferrari hasn't crossed your path yet?francesca said:
WOW!this is the gold standard of the peptide world?
In my opinion, it is indeed a laboratory that cost millions of dollars to build.
Click to expand...