A Full Look Inside Janoshik's Laboratory

It's odd to me that gloves aren't being worn, though overall I'm picking up a strong sense of competence. Appreciate you sharing this!
 
BNLFL said:

I'm not sure why this slipped past me, but I'll save it to check out down the road.
He remarked that certain labs engage in "fearmongering" by claiming 60% of peptides test positive for heavy metals, which he disliked. According to him, the quantity present in peptides is minuscule because your intake is so low. The situation would be different if you were consuming a liter of water.

PPM really shifts how you see so many things.
 
I didn't really know what to anticipate from the sterility testing, so seeing that it comes down to nothing more than agar plates caught me off guard. Pre-sterilised, ready-made agar plates can be picked up on amazon at roughly $1 per 1, and adding a small amount appears straightforward (sterilised water would be preferable to BAC). The tricky part is keeping the surrounding air clean during the process, but after viewing this video I've run several of these tests myself, since sterility testing is fairly simple to carry out.
 
francesca said:


WOW!this is the gold standard of the peptide world?

In my opinion, it is indeed a laboratory that cost millions of dollars to build.

Click to expand...
His Ferrari hasn't crossed your path yet?

What stands out as strangest would be the tile counters throughout the labs, yet the equipment itself is excellent!
 
Back
Top