My 2nd gray order just arrived, 2 kits, and oddly 1 of them had only 9 vials inside the box instead of a full set. When I reached out to the vendor to ask why, the response was that 1 had been pulled for testing. After I pressed for more detail, s/he said customs had taken 1 for a test. Has anyone else run into something like this? My thinking is that if customs actually ran a test on the contents, they would have seized the whole package, unless the test was specifically looking for drugs. The vendor threw in a $5 discount on the next order 
Curious to hear from you all - is this a believable explanation, or is the vendor someone I shouldn't trust with more orders?
Curious to hear from you all - is this a believable explanation, or is the vendor someone I shouldn't trust with more orders?