ChicagoFit
Explorer
Mental Toughness or Physiological Masochism?
Has anyone here really taken on 75-Hard while also using GLP-1? I keep thinking about doing a "burn the boats" 75-Hard run again, but I have a feeling that combining this program with these peptides could be one giant collision.
For those who do not know it, 75-Hard is a seventy-five-day assault on yourself. The rules do not bend: a strict diet with no "cheat" meals and no alcohol, two separate forty-five-minute workouts (one has to be outdoors), a daily progress photo, ten pages of non-fiction reading, and the real punchline—one full gallon of water. Slip up on day seventy-four and you start over at day one the next morning.
I finished all seventy-five days three years ago, well before I started peptides. It felt amazing, but the body-level reality was a slog. The workouts were not the problem, but that 128-ounce water target was like a second job. I was endlessly waterlogged, basically under aquatic siege and running to the bathroom nonstop.
On a GLP-1, my thirst signals are gone and my fatigue is worse. In this new physiological setting, the thought of a gallon of water feels less like discipline and more like a plumbing problem. Pushing that much fluid into my stomach and doing two workouts a day when I already feel stuffed after three bites of steak sounds like a direct route to a very literal kind of misery.
Is doing both at once a legendary discipline badge, or just a masochistic trial? I bet at least a few people have wrestled with these same devils.
How did you handle fatigue when your stomach will not empty easily? Did glp-1 sharpen your mental focus enough to drive concentration, or did the caloric deficit make those two-a-day workouts an impossible mountain?
Either convince me this is the ultimate transformation, or warn me off before I begin day one of what could be a disaster.
Has anyone here really taken on 75-Hard while also using GLP-1? I keep thinking about doing a "burn the boats" 75-Hard run again, but I have a feeling that combining this program with these peptides could be one giant collision.
For those who do not know it, 75-Hard is a seventy-five-day assault on yourself. The rules do not bend: a strict diet with no "cheat" meals and no alcohol, two separate forty-five-minute workouts (one has to be outdoors), a daily progress photo, ten pages of non-fiction reading, and the real punchline—one full gallon of water. Slip up on day seventy-four and you start over at day one the next morning.
I finished all seventy-five days three years ago, well before I started peptides. It felt amazing, but the body-level reality was a slog. The workouts were not the problem, but that 128-ounce water target was like a second job. I was endlessly waterlogged, basically under aquatic siege and running to the bathroom nonstop.
On a GLP-1, my thirst signals are gone and my fatigue is worse. In this new physiological setting, the thought of a gallon of water feels less like discipline and more like a plumbing problem. Pushing that much fluid into my stomach and doing two workouts a day when I already feel stuffed after three bites of steak sounds like a direct route to a very literal kind of misery.
Is doing both at once a legendary discipline badge, or just a masochistic trial? I bet at least a few people have wrestled with these same devils.
How did you handle fatigue when your stomach will not empty easily? Did glp-1 sharpen your mental focus enough to drive concentration, or did the caloric deficit make those two-a-day workouts an impossible mountain?
Either convince me this is the ultimate transformation, or warn me off before I begin day one of what could be a disaster.