GortBong
Explorer
My goal is to go from 196lbs (88 kilo) down to 175lbs (79 kilo), a loss of 30lbs. At 5’ 10”, my waist has a pear shape. Most of the day I’m seated at a desk and I’m not very active.
From workouts 10 years back, I still carry some muscle.
After doing a fair amount of research, I believe Reta is the right choice. To avoid possible GI problems, I intend to increase the dose very gradually, since dropping weight too fast worries me. What I’m most worried about is muscle loss—given my situation and goals, is there anything you’d stack alongside it?
Additionally, I’m planning to begin ghk-cu for hair thinning and skin harmed by the sun. How do people generally view combining Reta and GHK-cu?
Any suggestions are welcome.
From workouts 10 years back, I still carry some muscle.
After doing a fair amount of research, I believe Reta is the right choice. To avoid possible GI problems, I intend to increase the dose very gradually, since dropping weight too fast worries me. What I’m most worried about is muscle loss—given my situation and goals, is there anything you’d stack alongside it?
Additionally, I’m planning to begin ghk-cu for hair thinning and skin harmed by the sun. How do people generally view combining Reta and GHK-cu?
Any suggestions are welcome.