5-amino-imq breaks through the barrier

nukatide

Explorer
Joined
Mar 16, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver wa
I'm posting this since I haven't come across anyone using 5-amino-imq in this manner. On reta or tirz I typically don't feel hungry at all, yet my energy tanks, particularly on days when I'm under 1000+ cal (I've got a lot of weight to lose). Recently, any time my energy dips, I'll take 1-2mg (spaced 4+hrs apart) and it's as though my body says, alright, I'll let go of more fat. It doesn't resemble caffeine or anything like that, but rather I can keep pushing without that crash in energy. If you've been dieting for ages, you're familiar with that energy wall I mean. In the trench warfare that weightloss is for me, 5-amino-imq briefly breaks through the wall. When I'm cutting calories hard, it works like a quality of life booster for me.
 
Every morning, while fasted, I take 7mg of 5-Amino. This compound is fantastic. Caffeine and it pair really well together. On top of that, I throw in Mots-c on alternating days, which gives a solid boost. So far, this stack is the best I have tried. Around the day of my Tirz shot, the fatigue is much easier to handle thanks to it.
 
I take NAD+ on 5 days out of the week. Last week I introduced 5amino into the mix....WOW, it really sped up my fat loss and my energy. Now I'm a big fan. My cycle is 20 days long.

EDIT: One more thing worth mentioning — before starting 5Amino, I spent a few weeks on Lipo-c with B-12 (I dropped it once I switched to 5Amino). Honestly I couldn't feel anything good or even noticeable from it, and on top of that it stings like crazy and makes injecting miserable. So 5amino has been a really nice surprise and a great addition.
 
nukatide said:

I'm posting this since I haven't come across anyone using 5-amino-imq in this manner. On reta or tirz I typically don't feel hungry at all, yet my energy tanks, particularly on days when I'm under 1000+ cal (I've got a lot of weight to lose). Recently, any time my energy dips, I'll take 1-2mg (spaced 4+hrs apart) and it's as though my body says, alright, I'll let go of more fat. It doesn't resemble caffeine or anything like that, but rather I can keep pushing without that crash in energy. If you've been dieting for ages, you're familiar with that energy wall I mean. In the trench warfare that weightloss is for me, 5-amino-imq briefly breaks through the wall. When I'm cutting calories hard, it works like a quality of life booster for me.
A shipment of mine arrived earlier today. Am I right in thinking the pucks should have an orange color?
 
Yep, orange is the expected color 🙂 Here are the 10mg and 50mg cycles I run:

5-Amino-1MQ — SubQ Protocol (10 mg vial)

5-Amino-1MQ works as a selective NNMT (Nicotinamide N-methyltransferase) inhibitor, and it has been studied for supporting fat metabolism, preserving lean muscle, and raising intracellular NAD+ levels. Through NNMT blockade, it may assist in rebalancing cellular energy and in activating SIRT1 pathways. Below is a subcutaneous injection protocol for the 10 mg vial format.

Reconstitution Add 2.0 mL bacteriostatic water → 5 mg/mL concentration

Dosing (SubQ, once or twice daily)

PhaseDaily DoseUnits (U-100 syringe)Days 1–2 (Tolerance)2.5 mg50 units (0.50 mL)Days 3+ (Standard)5.0 mg100 units (1.00 mL)BID Alternative2.5 mg × 250 units × 2 (0.50 mL each)

Quick reference: At 5 mg/mL on a U-100 syringe, 1 unit = 0.01 mL = 50 mcg

Half-life: ~3.8–6.9 hours — BID dosing recommended for more sustained NNMT inhibition

Vial yield: One 10 mg vial = 2–4 days of material at these doses

Storage

5-Amino-1MQ — SubQ Protocol (50 mg vial)

Reconstitution
Add 4.0 mL bacteriostatic water → 12.5 mg/mL concentration

Dosing (SubQ, once or twice daily)

PhaseDaily DoseUnits (U-100 syringe)Days 1–2 (Tolerance)2.5 mg20 units (0.20 mL)Days 3+ (Standard)5.0 mg40 units (0.40 mL)BID Alternative2.5 mg × 220 units × 2 (0.20 mL each)

Quick reference: At 12.5 mg/mL on a U-100 syringe, 1 unit = 0.01 mL = 125 mcg

Half-life: ~3.8–6.9 hours — BID dosing recommended for more sustained NNMT inhibition

Vial yield: One 50 mg vial = 10–20 days of material at these doses
 
chewonmysac said:

Every morning, while fasted, I take 7mg of 5-Amino. This compound is fantastic. Caffeine and it pair really well together. On top of that, I throw in Mots-c on alternating days, which gives a solid boost. So far, this stack is the best I have tried. Around the day of my Tirz shot, the fatigue is much easier to handle thanks to it.
My plan was to run mots for 1 month, then switch to 5-amino-imq for 1 month, so I could follow cycling recommendations and hold onto muscle. I gave mots every chance — I even spent a month on ss31 beforehand. When I used mots at 1mg 3x/week, my energy was awful. Blasting 3mg twice was even worse in terms of side effects. Then I dropped to .33mg for 3 weeks hoping to let my mitochondria recover, but the side effects only eased a little. Once I returned to the full 1mg dose, the lethargy came right back. So at this point I'm simply alternating: 1 month of cardarine, then 1 month of 5-amino-imq.
 
PinKushn said:

nukatide said:

I'm posting this since I haven't come across anyone using 5-amino-imq in this manner. On reta or tirz I typically don't feel hungry at all, yet my energy tanks, particularly on days when I'm under 1000+ cal (I've got a lot of weight to lose). Recently, any time my energy dips, I'll take 1-2mg (spaced 4+hrs apart) and it's as though my body says, alright, I'll let go of more fat. It doesn't resemble caffeine or anything like that, but rather I can keep pushing without that crash in energy. If you've been dieting for ages, you're familiar with that energy wall I mean. In the trench warfare that weightloss is for me, 5-amino-imq briefly breaks through the wall. When I'm cutting calories hard, it works like a quality of life booster for me.
A shipment of mine arrived earlier today. Am I right in thinking the pucks should have an orange color?
that's right, man!
 
Romulusguy said:

Yep, orange is the expected color 🙂 Here are the 10mg and 50mg cycles I run:

5-Amino-1MQ — SubQ Protocol (10 mg vial)

5-Amino-1MQ works as a selective NNMT (Nicotinamide N-methyltransferase) inhibitor, and it has been studied for supporting fat metabolism, preserving lean muscle, and raising intracellular NAD+ levels. Through NNMT blockade, it may assist in rebalancing cellular energy and in activating SIRT1 pathways. Below is a subcutaneous injection protocol for the 10 mg vial format.

Reconstitution Add 2.0 mL bacteriostatic water → 5 mg/mL concentration

Dosing (SubQ, once or twice daily)

PhaseDaily DoseUnits (U-100 syringe)Days 1–2 (Tolerance)2.5 mg50 units (0.50 mL)Days 3+ (Standard)5.0 mg100 units (1.00 mL)BID Alternative2.5 mg × 250 units × 2 (0.50 mL each)

Quick reference: At 5 mg/mL on a U-100 syringe, 1 unit = 0.01 mL = 50 mcg

Half-life: ~3.8–6.9 hours — BID dosing recommended for more sustained NNMT inhibition

Vial yield: One 10 mg vial = 2–4 days of material at these doses

Storage

5-Amino-1MQ — SubQ Protocol (50 mg vial)

Reconstitution
Add 4.0 mL bacteriostatic water → 12.5 mg/mL concentration

Dosing (SubQ, once or twice daily)

PhaseDaily DoseUnits (U-100 syringe)Days 1–2 (Tolerance)2.5 mg20 units (0.20 mL)Days 3+ (Standard)5.0 mg40 units (0.40 mL)BID Alternative2.5 mg × 220 units × 2 (0.20 mL each)

Quick reference: At 12.5 mg/mL on a U-100 syringe, 1 unit = 0.01 mL = 125 mcg

Half-life: ~3.8–6.9 hours — BID dosing recommended for more sustained NNMT inhibition

Vial yield: One 50 mg vial = 10–20 days of material at these doses
I looked around for quite some time and couldn't locate a dosing guide this solid, so thanks a lot! Seriously, one place recommended 250mcg per day, while reddit boys were pinning (subq) 50mg 3x daily. Those charts are great!
 
I truly hoped Mots C would work for me. Each dose I ran was 10mg. Nothing stood out as an effect. Out of every peptide I've experimented with, this is the only one that gave me zero results. Envious of everyone who gets something from it. Lucky bastards...
 
Mr. Blonde said:

I truly hoped Mots C would work for me. Each dose I ran was 10mg. Nothing stood out as an effect. Out of every peptide I've experimented with, this is the only one that gave me zero results. Envious of everyone who gets something from it. Lucky bastards...
Lipo-C gives me that exact same feeling!
 
Romulusguy said:

Mr. Blonde said:

I truly hoped Mots C would work for me. Each dose I ran was 10mg. Nothing stood out as an effect. Out of every peptide I've experimented with, this is the only one that gave me zero results. Envious of everyone who gets something from it. Lucky bastards...
Lipo-C gives me that exact same feeling!
That simply indicates we're already dialed in to maximum male conditioning.
 
5-Amino has been a game changer. My wife and I have been taking it for a while as a pick-me-up. It's usually part of what we take in the morning, generally before we train. If we end up at the gym later in the day or in the evening, we take another dose to get a boost of energy.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

I truly hoped Mots C would work for me. Each dose I ran was 10mg. Nothing stood out as an effect. Out of every peptide I've experimented with, this is the only one that gave me zero results. Envious of everyone who gets something from it. Lucky bastards...

Same here! Plus, no matter what I try, the Mots-C gives me huge welts beneath my skin that stick around for days!
 
SoCalGirl said:

Mr. Blonde said:

I truly hoped Mots C would work for me. Each dose I ran was 10mg. Nothing stood out as an effect. Out of every peptide I've experimented with, this is the only one that gave me zero results. Envious of everyone who gets something from it. Lucky bastards...

Same here! Plus, no matter what I try, the Mots-C gives me huge welts beneath my skin that stick around for days!

Yeah, I've had the exact same thing happen with Lipo-C that has B-12 in it.
 
Romulusguy said:

Yep, orange is the expected color 🙂 Here are the 10mg and 50mg cycles I run:

5-Amino-1MQ — SubQ Protocol (10 mg vial)

5-Amino-1MQ works as a selective NNMT (Nicotinamide N-methyltransferase) inhibitor, and it has been studied for supporting fat metabolism, preserving lean muscle, and raising intracellular NAD+ levels. Through NNMT blockade, it may assist in rebalancing cellular energy and in activating SIRT1 pathways. Below is a subcutaneous injection protocol for the 10 mg vial format.

Reconstitution Add 2.0 mL bacteriostatic water → 5 mg/mL concentration

Dosing (SubQ, once or twice daily)

PhaseDaily DoseUnits (U-100 syringe)Days 1–2 (Tolerance)2.5 mg50 units (0.50 mL)Days 3+ (Standard)5.0 mg100 units (1.00 mL)BID Alternative2.5 mg × 250 units × 2 (0.50 mL each)

Quick reference: At 5 mg/mL on a U-100 syringe, 1 unit = 0.01 mL = 50 mcg

Half-life: ~3.8–6.9 hours — BID dosing recommended for more sustained NNMT inhibition

Vial yield: One 10 mg vial = 2–4 days of material at these doses

Storage

5-Amino-1MQ — SubQ Protocol (50 mg vial)

Reconstitution
Add 4.0 mL bacteriostatic water → 12.5 mg/mL concentration

Dosing (SubQ, once or twice daily)

PhaseDaily DoseUnits (U-100 syringe)Days 1–2 (Tolerance)2.5 mg20 units (0.20 mL)Days 3+ (Standard)5.0 mg40 units (0.40 mL)BID Alternative2.5 mg × 220 units × 2 (0.20 mL each)

Quick reference: At 12.5 mg/mL on a U-100 syringe, 1 unit = 0.01 mL = 125 mcg

Half-life: ~3.8–6.9 hours — BID dosing recommended for more sustained NNMT inhibition

Vial yield: One 50 mg vial = 10–20 days of material at these doses
So for sub Q, does 5 MG represent the ceiling dose, and does it get administered every day? I have 10X5mg on the way, which by my math won't stretch very far.
 
Seamus said:

Romulusguy said:

Yep, orange is the expected color 🙂 Here are the 10mg and 50mg cycles I run:

5-Amino-1MQ — SubQ Protocol (10 mg vial)

5-Amino-1MQ works as a selective NNMT (Nicotinamide N-methyltransferase) inhibitor, and it has been studied for supporting fat metabolism, preserving lean muscle, and raising intracellular NAD+ levels. Through NNMT blockade, it may assist in rebalancing cellular energy and in activating SIRT1 pathways. Below is a subcutaneous injection protocol for the 10 mg vial format.

Reconstitution Add 2.0 mL bacteriostatic water → 5 mg/mL concentration

Dosing (SubQ, once or twice daily)

PhaseDaily DoseUnits (U-100 syringe)Days 1–2 (Tolerance)2.5 mg50 units (0.50 mL)Days 3+ (Standard)5.0 mg100 units (1.00 mL)BID Alternative2.5 mg × 250 units × 2 (0.50 mL each)

Quick reference: At 5 mg/mL on a U-100 syringe, 1 unit = 0.01 mL = 50 mcg

Half-life: ~3.8–6.9 hours — BID dosing recommended for more sustained NNMT inhibition

Vial yield: One 10 mg vial = 2–4 days of material at these doses

Storage

5-Amino-1MQ — SubQ Protocol (50 mg vial)

Reconstitution
Add 4.0 mL bacteriostatic water → 12.5 mg/mL concentration

Dosing (SubQ, once or twice daily)

PhaseDaily DoseUnits (U-100 syringe)Days 1–2 (Tolerance)2.5 mg20 units (0.20 mL)Days 3+ (Standard)5.0 mg40 units (0.40 mL)BID Alternative2.5 mg × 220 units × 2 (0.20 mL each)

Quick reference: At 12.5 mg/mL on a U-100 syringe, 1 unit = 0.01 mL = 125 mcg

Half-life: ~3.8–6.9 hours — BID dosing recommended for more sustained NNMT inhibition

Vial yield: One 50 mg vial = 10–20 days of material at these doses
So for sub Q, does 5 MG represent the ceiling dose, and does it get administered every day? I have 10X5mg on the way, which by my math won't stretch very far.
Odd — 5-Amino normally comes in 10mg or 50mg vials, from what I've seen. The daily dose is 5MG. I break mine up: 2.5mg injected in the morning, then 2.5mg in the evening. For my own part, I'd stick to the 50mg kits only, since 5mg/10mg means a ton of supplies just to reconstitute enough for a 20 day cycle. With 50mg vials, you only need 2X constitution, and whatever's left can go in the freezer for future cycles.
 
Romulusguy said:

Yep, orange is the expected color 🙂 Here are the 10mg and 50mg cycles I run:

5-Amino-1MQ — SubQ Protocol (10 mg vial)

5-Amino-1MQ works as a selective NNMT (Nicotinamide N-methyltransferase) inhibitor, and it has been studied for supporting fat metabolism, preserving lean muscle, and raising intracellular NAD+ levels. Through NNMT blockade, it may assist in rebalancing cellular energy and in activating SIRT1 pathways. Below is a subcutaneous injection protocol for the 10 mg vial format.

Reconstitution Add 2.0 mL bacteriostatic water → 5 mg/mL concentration

Dosing (SubQ, once or twice daily)

PhaseDaily DoseUnits (U-100 syringe)Days 1–2 (Tolerance)2.5 mg50 units (0.50 mL)Days 3+ (Standard)5.0 mg100 units (1.00 mL)BID Alternative2.5 mg × 250 units × 2 (0.50 mL each)

Quick reference: At 5 mg/mL on a U-100 syringe, 1 unit = 0.01 mL = 50 mcg

Half-life: ~3.8–6.9 hours — BID dosing recommended for more sustained NNMT inhibition

Vial yield: One 10 mg vial = 2–4 days of material at these doses

Storage

5-Amino-1MQ — SubQ Protocol (50 mg vial)

Reconstitution
Add 4.0 mL bacteriostatic water → 12.5 mg/mL concentration

Dosing (SubQ, once or twice daily)

PhaseDaily DoseUnits (U-100 syringe)Days 1–2 (Tolerance)2.5 mg20 units (0.20 mL)Days 3+ (Standard)5.0 mg40 units (0.40 mL)BID Alternative2.5 mg × 220 units × 2 (0.20 mL each)

Quick reference: At 12.5 mg/mL on a U-100 syringe, 1 unit = 0.01 mL = 125 mcg

Half-life: ~3.8–6.9 hours — BID dosing recommended for more sustained NNMT inhibition

Vial yield: One 50 mg vial = 10–20 days of material at these doses
Beyond this, what does the rest of your stack consist of? Do you also run Reta or Tirz? I appreciate you laying out your protocols—do you have comparable protocols for the other compounds you use? And were you able to get these from some source online?
 
Back
Top