5-amino-imq breaks through the barrier

Romulusguy said:

Seamus said:

Romulusguy said:

Yep, orange is the expected color πŸ™‚ Here are the 10mg and 50mg cycles I run:

5-Amino-1MQ β€” SubQ Protocol (10 mg vial)

5-Amino-1MQ works as a selective NNMT (Nicotinamide N-methyltransferase) inhibitor, and it has been studied for supporting fat metabolism, preserving lean muscle, and raising intracellular NAD+ levels. Through NNMT blockade, it may assist in rebalancing cellular energy and in activating SIRT1 pathways. Below is a subcutaneous injection protocol for the 10 mg vial format.

Reconstitution Add 2.0 mL bacteriostatic water β†’ 5 mg/mL concentration

Dosing (SubQ, once or twice daily)

PhaseDaily DoseUnits (U-100 syringe)Days 1–2 (Tolerance)2.5 mg50 units (0.50 mL)Days 3+ (Standard)5.0 mg100 units (1.00 mL)BID Alternative2.5 mg Γ— 250 units Γ— 2 (0.50 mL each)

Quick reference: At 5 mg/mL on a U-100 syringe, 1 unit = 0.01 mL = 50 mcg

Half-life: ~3.8–6.9 hours β€” BID dosing recommended for more sustained NNMT inhibition

Vial yield: One 10 mg vial = 2–4 days of material at these doses

Storage

5-Amino-1MQ β€” SubQ Protocol (50 mg vial)

Reconstitution
Add 4.0 mL bacteriostatic water β†’ 12.5 mg/mL concentration

Dosing (SubQ, once or twice daily)

PhaseDaily DoseUnits (U-100 syringe)Days 1–2 (Tolerance)2.5 mg20 units (0.20 mL)Days 3+ (Standard)5.0 mg40 units (0.40 mL)BID Alternative2.5 mg Γ— 220 units Γ— 2 (0.20 mL each)

Quick reference: At 12.5 mg/mL on a U-100 syringe, 1 unit = 0.01 mL = 125 mcg

Half-life: ~3.8–6.9 hours β€” BID dosing recommended for more sustained NNMT inhibition

Vial yield: One 50 mg vial = 10–20 days of material at these doses
So for sub Q, does 5 MG represent the ceiling dose, and does it get administered every day? I have 10X5mg on the way, which by my math won't stretch very far.
Odd β€” 5-Amino normally comes in 10mg or 50mg vials, from what I've seen. The daily dose is 5MG. I break mine up: 2.5mg injected in the morning, then 2.5mg in the evening. For my own part, I'd stick to the 50mg kits only, since 5mg/10mg means a ton of supplies just to reconstitute enough for a 20 day cycle. With 50mg vials, you only need 2X constitution, and whatever's left can go in the freezer for future cycles.
Yeah, you're correct β€” 5mgs is enough to cover me for 10 days. Do you think it'd be worth me going for the 50mg versions, and are the results good enough to justify it?
 
OldManStrength said:

Romulusguy said:

Yep, orange is the expected color πŸ™‚ Here are the 10mg and 50mg cycles I run:

5-Amino-1MQ β€” SubQ Protocol (10 mg vial)

5-Amino-1MQ works as a selective NNMT (Nicotinamide N-methyltransferase) inhibitor, and it has been studied for supporting fat metabolism, preserving lean muscle, and raising intracellular NAD+ levels. Through NNMT blockade, it may assist in rebalancing cellular energy and in activating SIRT1 pathways. Below is a subcutaneous injection protocol for the 10 mg vial format.

Reconstitution Add 2.0 mL bacteriostatic water β†’ 5 mg/mL concentration

Dosing (SubQ, once or twice daily)

PhaseDaily DoseUnits (U-100 syringe)Days 1–2 (Tolerance)2.5 mg50 units (0.50 mL)Days 3+ (Standard)5.0 mg100 units (1.00 mL)BID Alternative2.5 mg Γ— 250 units Γ— 2 (0.50 mL each)

Quick reference: At 5 mg/mL on a U-100 syringe, 1 unit = 0.01 mL = 50 mcg

Half-life: ~3.8–6.9 hours β€” BID dosing recommended for more sustained NNMT inhibition

Vial yield: One 10 mg vial = 2–4 days of material at these doses

Storage

5-Amino-1MQ β€” SubQ Protocol (50 mg vial)

Reconstitution
Add 4.0 mL bacteriostatic water β†’ 12.5 mg/mL concentration

Dosing (SubQ, once or twice daily)

PhaseDaily DoseUnits (U-100 syringe)Days 1–2 (Tolerance)2.5 mg20 units (0.20 mL)Days 3+ (Standard)5.0 mg40 units (0.40 mL)BID Alternative2.5 mg Γ— 220 units Γ— 2 (0.20 mL each)

Quick reference: At 12.5 mg/mL on a U-100 syringe, 1 unit = 0.01 mL = 125 mcg

Half-life: ~3.8–6.9 hours β€” BID dosing recommended for more sustained NNMT inhibition

Vial yield: One 50 mg vial = 10–20 days of material at these doses
Beyond this, what does the rest of your stack consist of? Do you also run Reta or Tirz? I appreciate you laying out your protocolsβ€”do you have comparable protocols for the other compounds you use? And were you able to get these from some source online?
Tirz is at 3mg per dose and I'm in week 12. Alongside that I stack NAD+, plus BPC-157 for an injury, which I've been running for 8 weeks πŸ™‚

For dosing, this is the main source I rely on β€” though it's wise to cross-check several sources, since info can get altered or refreshed as new research comes out: https://peptidedosages.com/#
 
Seamus said:

Romulusguy said:

Seamus said:

Romulusguy said:

Yep, orange is the expected color πŸ™‚ Here are the 10mg and 50mg cycles I run:

5-Amino-1MQ β€” SubQ Protocol (10 mg vial)

5-Amino-1MQ works as a selective NNMT (Nicotinamide N-methyltransferase) inhibitor, and it has been studied for supporting fat metabolism, preserving lean muscle, and raising intracellular NAD+ levels. Through NNMT blockade, it may assist in rebalancing cellular energy and in activating SIRT1 pathways. Below is a subcutaneous injection protocol for the 10 mg vial format.

Reconstitution Add 2.0 mL bacteriostatic water β†’ 5 mg/mL concentration

Dosing (SubQ, once or twice daily)

PhaseDaily DoseUnits (U-100 syringe)Days 1–2 (Tolerance)2.5 mg50 units (0.50 mL)Days 3+ (Standard)5.0 mg100 units (1.00 mL)BID Alternative2.5 mg Γ— 250 units Γ— 2 (0.50 mL each)

Quick reference: At 5 mg/mL on a U-100 syringe, 1 unit = 0.01 mL = 50 mcg

Half-life: ~3.8–6.9 hours β€” BID dosing recommended for more sustained NNMT inhibition

Vial yield: One 10 mg vial = 2–4 days of material at these doses

Storage

5-Amino-1MQ β€” SubQ Protocol (50 mg vial)

Reconstitution
Add 4.0 mL bacteriostatic water β†’ 12.5 mg/mL concentration

Dosing (SubQ, once or twice daily)

PhaseDaily DoseUnits (U-100 syringe)Days 1–2 (Tolerance)2.5 mg20 units (0.20 mL)Days 3+ (Standard)5.0 mg40 units (0.40 mL)BID Alternative2.5 mg Γ— 220 units Γ— 2 (0.20 mL each)

Quick reference: At 12.5 mg/mL on a U-100 syringe, 1 unit = 0.01 mL = 125 mcg

Half-life: ~3.8–6.9 hours β€” BID dosing recommended for more sustained NNMT inhibition

Vial yield: One 50 mg vial = 10–20 days of material at these doses
So for sub Q, does 5 MG represent the ceiling dose, and does it get administered every day? I have 10X5mg on the way, which by my math won't stretch very far.
Odd β€” 5-Amino normally comes in 10mg or 50mg vials, from what I've seen. The daily dose is 5MG. I break mine up: 2.5mg injected in the morning, then 2.5mg in the evening. For my own part, I'd stick to the 50mg kits only, since 5mg/10mg means a ton of supplies just to reconstitute enough for a 20 day cycle. With 50mg vials, you only need 2X constitution, and whatever's left can go in the freezer for future cycles.
Yeah, you're correct β€” 5mgs is enough to cover me for 10 days. Do you think it'd be worth me going for the 50mg versions, and are the results good enough to justify it?
Since it's already in your possession, there's no reason not to put it to use; 5mg is still 5mg. Most likely you'll need to mix it with 1 or 1.5 ml simply to keep the volume workable. Going forward, though, watch for the bigger vials.
 
Seamus said:

Romulusguy said:

Seamus said:

Romulusguy said:

Yep, orange is the expected color πŸ™‚ Here are the 10mg and 50mg cycles I run:

5-Amino-1MQ β€” SubQ Protocol (10 mg vial)

5-Amino-1MQ works as a selective NNMT (Nicotinamide N-methyltransferase) inhibitor, and it has been studied for supporting fat metabolism, preserving lean muscle, and raising intracellular NAD+ levels. Through NNMT blockade, it may assist in rebalancing cellular energy and in activating SIRT1 pathways. Below is a subcutaneous injection protocol for the 10 mg vial format.

Reconstitution Add 2.0 mL bacteriostatic water β†’ 5 mg/mL concentration

Dosing (SubQ, once or twice daily)

PhaseDaily DoseUnits (U-100 syringe)Days 1–2 (Tolerance)2.5 mg50 units (0.50 mL)Days 3+ (Standard)5.0 mg100 units (1.00 mL)BID Alternative2.5 mg Γ— 250 units Γ— 2 (0.50 mL each)

Quick reference: At 5 mg/mL on a U-100 syringe, 1 unit = 0.01 mL = 50 mcg

Half-life: ~3.8–6.9 hours β€” BID dosing recommended for more sustained NNMT inhibition

Vial yield: One 10 mg vial = 2–4 days of material at these doses

Storage

5-Amino-1MQ β€” SubQ Protocol (50 mg vial)

Reconstitution
Add 4.0 mL bacteriostatic water β†’ 12.5 mg/mL concentration

Dosing (SubQ, once or twice daily)

PhaseDaily DoseUnits (U-100 syringe)Days 1–2 (Tolerance)2.5 mg20 units (0.20 mL)Days 3+ (Standard)5.0 mg40 units (0.40 mL)BID Alternative2.5 mg Γ— 220 units Γ— 2 (0.20 mL each)

Quick reference: At 12.5 mg/mL on a U-100 syringe, 1 unit = 0.01 mL = 125 mcg

Half-life: ~3.8–6.9 hours β€” BID dosing recommended for more sustained NNMT inhibition

Vial yield: One 50 mg vial = 10–20 days of material at these doses
So for sub Q, does 5 MG represent the ceiling dose, and does it get administered every day? I have 10X5mg on the way, which by my math won't stretch very far.
Odd β€” 5-Amino normally comes in 10mg or 50mg vials, from what I've seen. The daily dose is 5MG. I break mine up: 2.5mg injected in the morning, then 2.5mg in the evening. For my own part, I'd stick to the 50mg kits only, since 5mg/10mg means a ton of supplies just to reconstitute enough for a 20 day cycle. With 50mg vials, you only need 2X constitution, and whatever's left can go in the freezer for future cycles.
Yeah, you're correct β€” 5mgs is enough to cover me for 10 days. Do you think it'd be worth me going for the 50mg versions, and are the results good enough to justify it?
What I'd do is give the kit you already have a shot and then decide for yourself whether the payoff justifies it. My original post was deliberately light on specifics since the approach I took isn't something I'd tell others to copy... but I went multiple days without eating and any time my energy dipped I'd inject 1-2mg. It felt like my system switched back on once it pushed past that energy wall. By the end of the week I had dropped 11lbs, which clearly can't keep going, yet on reta by itself (6mg/wk) I had been stuck. So it's one of the tools in my rotation, and I suspect it could be very potent in my case given how much fat I still need to shed. mots-c does nothing for me, so I'm relieved I only picked up a single kit. If a kit of 5-amino-imq is sitting in your stash, run it and judge whether the way your body responds makes the cost worthwhile. In my case that's a definite yes
 
When my energy is running low, 5-amino has given me that same lift. The effect feels strongest when I'm fasted. In my view it's an overlooked pep that ought to get more recognition.
 
Romulusguy said:

Yep, orange is the expected color πŸ™‚ Here are the 10mg and 50mg cycles I run:

5-Amino-1MQ β€” SubQ Protocol (10 mg vial)

5-Amino-1MQ works as a selective NNMT (Nicotinamide N-methyltransferase) inhibitor, and it has been studied for supporting fat metabolism, preserving lean muscle, and raising intracellular NAD+ levels. Through NNMT blockade, it may assist in rebalancing cellular energy and in activating SIRT1 pathways. Below is a subcutaneous injection protocol for the 10 mg vial format.

Reconstitution Add 2.0 mL bacteriostatic water β†’ 5 mg/mL concentration

Dosing (SubQ, once or twice daily)

PhaseDaily DoseUnits (U-100 syringe)Days 1–2 (Tolerance)2.5 mg50 units (0.50 mL)Days 3+ (Standard)5.0 mg100 units (1.00 mL)BID Alternative2.5 mg Γ— 250 units Γ— 2 (0.50 mL each)

Quick reference: At 5 mg/mL on a U-100 syringe, 1 unit = 0.01 mL = 50 mcg

Half-life: ~3.8–6.9 hours β€” BID dosing recommended for more sustained NNMT inhibition

Vial yield: One 10 mg vial = 2–4 days of material at these doses

Storage

5-Amino-1MQ β€” SubQ Protocol (50 mg vial)

Reconstitution
Add 4.0 mL bacteriostatic water β†’ 12.5 mg/mL concentration

Dosing (SubQ, once or twice daily)

PhaseDaily DoseUnits (U-100 syringe)Days 1–2 (Tolerance)2.5 mg20 units (0.20 mL)Days 3+ (Standard)5.0 mg40 units (0.40 mL)BID Alternative2.5 mg Γ— 220 units Γ— 2 (0.20 mL each)

Quick reference: At 12.5 mg/mL on a U-100 syringe, 1 unit = 0.01 mL = 125 mcg

Half-life: ~3.8–6.9 hours β€” BID dosing recommended for more sustained NNMT inhibition

Vial yield: One 50 mg vial = 10–20 days of material at these doses
I appreciate you breaking that down. Before now, the name was all I knew about it. So when I look into it further, at least I won't be starting from zero.
 
Right now I'm doing a 1mg/day run for a month to see how it goes. What I got was a genuinely unpleasant, itchy ISR, plus an allergic reaction that sits somewhere near anaphylaxis. Since I deal with severe allergies and OAS, the sensation wasn't new to me. I've added 500mcg KPV alongside it, and that appears to have brought the reactions down, but…..once this vial is done, I doubt I'll keep going.

Did it give me more energy? Possibly? There are still 2 weeks to go before I can compare and find out whether it changes my weight loss/fat loss in any way. For the 2 months before this, I was already logging calories and activity levels, so I'm quite eager to see what comes out of it.
 
Seamus said:

Romulusguy said:

Seamus said:

Romulusguy said:

Yep, orange is the expected color πŸ™‚ Here are the 10mg and 50mg cycles I run:

5-Amino-1MQ β€” SubQ Protocol (10 mg vial)

5-Amino-1MQ works as a selective NNMT (Nicotinamide N-methyltransferase) inhibitor, and it has been studied for supporting fat metabolism, preserving lean muscle, and raising intracellular NAD+ levels. Through NNMT blockade, it may assist in rebalancing cellular energy and in activating SIRT1 pathways. Below is a subcutaneous injection protocol for the 10 mg vial format.

Reconstitution Add 2.0 mL bacteriostatic water β†’ 5 mg/mL concentration

Dosing (SubQ, once or twice daily)

PhaseDaily DoseUnits (U-100 syringe)Days 1–2 (Tolerance)2.5 mg50 units (0.50 mL)Days 3+ (Standard)5.0 mg100 units (1.00 mL)BID Alternative2.5 mg Γ— 250 units Γ— 2 (0.50 mL each)

Quick reference: At 5 mg/mL on a U-100 syringe, 1 unit = 0.01 mL = 50 mcg

Half-life: ~3.8–6.9 hours β€” BID dosing recommended for more sustained NNMT inhibition

Vial yield: One 10 mg vial = 2–4 days of material at these doses

Storage

5-Amino-1MQ β€” SubQ Protocol (50 mg vial)

Reconstitution
Add 4.0 mL bacteriostatic water β†’ 12.5 mg/mL concentration

Dosing (SubQ, once or twice daily)

PhaseDaily DoseUnits (U-100 syringe)Days 1–2 (Tolerance)2.5 mg20 units (0.20 mL)Days 3+ (Standard)5.0 mg40 units (0.40 mL)BID Alternative2.5 mg Γ— 220 units Γ— 2 (0.20 mL each)

Quick reference: At 12.5 mg/mL on a U-100 syringe, 1 unit = 0.01 mL = 125 mcg

Half-life: ~3.8–6.9 hours β€” BID dosing recommended for more sustained NNMT inhibition

Vial yield: One 50 mg vial = 10–20 days of material at these doses
So for sub Q, does 5 MG represent the ceiling dose, and does it get administered every day? I have 10X5mg on the way, which by my math won't stretch very far.
Odd β€” 5-Amino normally comes in 10mg or 50mg vials, from what I've seen. The daily dose is 5MG. I break mine up: 2.5mg injected in the morning, then 2.5mg in the evening. For my own part, I'd stick to the 50mg kits only, since 5mg/10mg means a ton of supplies just to reconstitute enough for a 20 day cycle. With 50mg vials, you only need 2X constitution, and whatever's left can go in the freezer for future cycles.
Yeah, you're correct β€” 5mgs is enough to cover me for 10 days. Do you think it'd be worth me going for the 50mg versions, and are the results good enough to justify it?
A video from Peptidecritic on youtube addresses precisely the scenario you're in. With this approach, you can put all of your 5amino into a single vial while using only 2 or 3ml of BAC:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pAcfxO3rT0
 
Back
Top