venkacelnor
Explorer
Hey everyone, I'd like some input on the protocol and plan I'm currently running. I'm male, 41 years old, and my weight right now is 76.5kg.
History & Results So Far
Retatrutide has been part of my regimen and the results have been consistent. Over 131 days I've dropped 14.9kg (roughly 3.4kg each month). Because fat loss continues at a steady pace, I'm keeping my weekly Reta dose fixed at 5mg.
Labs Taken as a Recent Baseline (August 2026)
I had a full blood panel done not long ago so I'd have clean baseline values before introducing anything else:
What I'm Planning & the Training Change
Preserving lean tissue and repairing joints/connective tissue is my main focus now. I'm moving away from boxing and hard sparring and picking up CrossFit instead, emphasizing pulling movements over the impact of striking.
1. HGH (Being Added): 1 IU per day. I'm starting on the low end so I can build systemic metabolic support and connective tissue turnover without pushing my blood glucose off track. The idea is to run it for 4–8 weeks, then check IGF-1 labs for my age-matched Z-score and adjust the dose if that's needed.
2. KLOW Stack (Being Added): (BPC-157 / TB-500 / GHK-Cu / KPV). I'm using it for localized repair in particular—angiogenesis, tendon remodeling, and addressing joint inflammation while my body gets used to the heavier lifting loads in CrossFit.
What I'd Like to Ask Everyone:
Thanks for any thoughts or firsthand experience!
History & Results So Far
Retatrutide has been part of my regimen and the results have been consistent. Over 131 days I've dropped 14.9kg (roughly 3.4kg each month). Because fat loss continues at a steady pace, I'm keeping my weekly Reta dose fixed at 5mg.
Labs Taken as a Recent Baseline (August 2026)
I had a full blood panel done not long ago so I'd have clean baseline values before introducing anything else:
- Metabolic/Glucose: HbA1c came back at 4.1% (fasting glucose baseline 94 mg/dl).
- Hormones: Total Testosterone is 6.25–8.51 µg/l (healthy endogenous production with LH 2.99 IU/l, FSH 6.67 IU/l, Prolactin 6.54 µg/l).
- Liver & Kidneys: The full liver panel is completely clear (ALT 30, AST 34, GGT 21, ALP 80, Albumin 42.7) with a classic isolated Gilbert's pattern (Total Bilirubin 1.42, 87% indirect). Creatinine 0.8 mg/dl, eGFR 110 ml/min.
- Systemic Inflammation: CRP sits at 1.0 mg/l.
What I'm Planning & the Training Change
Preserving lean tissue and repairing joints/connective tissue is my main focus now. I'm moving away from boxing and hard sparring and picking up CrossFit instead, emphasizing pulling movements over the impact of striking.
1. HGH (Being Added): 1 IU per day. I'm starting on the low end so I can build systemic metabolic support and connective tissue turnover without pushing my blood glucose off track. The idea is to run it for 4–8 weeks, then check IGF-1 labs for my age-matched Z-score and adjust the dose if that's needed.
2. KLOW Stack (Being Added): (BPC-157 / TB-500 / GHK-Cu / KPV). I'm using it for localized repair in particular—angiogenesis, tendon remodeling, and addressing joint inflammation while my body gets used to the heavier lifting loads in CrossFit.
What I'd Like to Ask Everyone:
- If you've combined Reta with low-dose GH, what did glycemic control and fat oxidation look like for you past the 8-week mark?
- Regarding the KLOW blend, is your preference to run it continuously alongside baseline GH, or to hold it back for 30-day intervention cycles following heavy lifting blocks?
- Given my current stats and bloodwork, are there any blind spots or changes you'd suggest?
Thanks for any thoughts or firsthand experience!