2 months of full refeed (vacation with the kids and such)
I've been eating at least 3k cal every day again (oh how I love ice cream)
reta and trt the whole summer
put on 2% body weight plus a lot of lean mass!
kept training like I was on a mission the entire time
yesterday the refeed finally ended though... (gonna miss that carb coma)
now back to 2100 cal and 210g protein
signed up for a big 3 month Fitness competition
this is my final push toward the ultimate goal
5% body fat, shredded abs, greek god chiseled
Reta 8mg as of this morning
wish me luck guys, I'll need it
after the challenge I'll post a pic with an 11 months body recomp before and after
I've been eating at least 3k cal every day again (oh how I love ice cream)
reta and trt the whole summer
put on 2% body weight plus a lot of lean mass!
kept training like I was on a mission the entire time
yesterday the refeed finally ended though... (gonna miss that carb coma)
now back to 2100 cal and 210g protein
signed up for a big 3 month Fitness competition
this is my final push toward the ultimate goal
5% body fat, shredded abs, greek god chiseled
Reta 8mg as of this morning
wish me luck guys, I'll need it
after the challenge I'll post a pic with an 11 months body recomp before and after