Tirz was started by me on Jan 23, 2026. My starting weight is a mystery, but on Feb 15, when I finally got on the scale, it was 242.4.
150 days on Tirz are now complete...in April I added Reta. The scale showed 192.4, which is exactly 50lbs in 150 days.
[[Q1]] Losing weight has always demanded almost complete attention, at the expense of many other areas of life, while gaining is effortless. With glp, it is not all-consuming, nor does it drain me physically, intellectually, and emotionally.
All the same, I am taking my kid to the water park today, and I will definitely float down the lazy river.
150 days on Tirz are now complete...in April I added Reta. The scale showed 192.4, which is exactly 50lbs in 150 days.
[[Q1]] Losing weight has always demanded almost complete attention, at the expense of many other areas of life, while gaining is effortless. With glp, it is not all-consuming, nor does it drain me physically, intellectually, and emotionally.
All the same, I am taking my kid to the water park today, and I will definitely float down the lazy river.