FarmgirlRebel
Explorer
I'm 61. To track any changes, I kept the room identical, used the same lighting, and wore no makeup.
1. The first photo was taken when I started my research. I was dealing with massive inflammation, taking multiple pharmaceuticals, my skin had a grey cast, and my hair was very frizzy. Around the cheeks and eyes, you can see how puffy and inflamed everything appears.
2. The second photo comes 4 weeks into peptides. Aside from Levothyroxine (for thyroid), I've stopped all pharmaceuticals. My eyes look more open, my hair has calmed down, the puffiness is receding, and my face is beginning to reveal its structure. Hair is less frizzy, and the grey cast on my skin is fading.
3. The third photo is at 12 weeks of the peptide journey. With the swelling going down, some fine lines are now visible (I'm more than okay with this), but my skin looks noticeably healthier. The swelling around my eyes has kept shrinking, and the overall puffiness is starting to fade. My hair is still improving. I remain off all pharmaceuticals, and my Levothyroxine dose had to be reduced!
Unexpected change: Hair getting darker, grey receding ...holy cow!
Stacks (not all at once)
Tirz 5mg (ongoing)
GHKcu (ongoing)
NAD+ (ongoing)
KLOW (individual vials/8 week run)
Epithalon 1 cycle
Thymosin Alpha 1 for 1 cycle
I'm taking the month of March off of everything except Tirz and GHKcu for a reset...going to research nootropics over the summer.
So, to the people who say peptides is voodoo snake oil (which are obviously not reading this), I say...really?
1. The first photo was taken when I started my research. I was dealing with massive inflammation, taking multiple pharmaceuticals, my skin had a grey cast, and my hair was very frizzy. Around the cheeks and eyes, you can see how puffy and inflamed everything appears.
2. The second photo comes 4 weeks into peptides. Aside from Levothyroxine (for thyroid), I've stopped all pharmaceuticals. My eyes look more open, my hair has calmed down, the puffiness is receding, and my face is beginning to reveal its structure. Hair is less frizzy, and the grey cast on my skin is fading.
3. The third photo is at 12 weeks of the peptide journey. With the swelling going down, some fine lines are now visible (I'm more than okay with this), but my skin looks noticeably healthier. The swelling around my eyes has kept shrinking, and the overall puffiness is starting to fade. My hair is still improving. I remain off all pharmaceuticals, and my Levothyroxine dose had to be reduced!
Unexpected change: Hair getting darker, grey receding ...holy cow!
Stacks (not all at once)
Tirz 5mg (ongoing)
GHKcu (ongoing)
NAD+ (ongoing)
KLOW (individual vials/8 week run)
Epithalon 1 cycle
Thymosin Alpha 1 for 1 cycle
I'm taking the month of March off of everything except Tirz and GHKcu for a reset...going to research nootropics over the summer.
So, to the people who say peptides is voodoo snake oil (which are obviously not reading this), I say...really?