Whiynot20026
Explorer
I'm hoping to stretch the vial out for a few more months. My thinking was that putting in some new BAC water might keep the peptide stable. That syringe tip is great. Thanks. I learn something new all the time.Skidude said:
One option is to pick up .5ml syringes, since the .10 ml graduation is much easier to read on them.Whiynot20026 said:
I only have that 1 vial, and I don't need it. I'm too embarrassed to say how much it cost me.BNLFL said:
What kind of combination is that supposed to be? If it were up to me, I'd throw it away. How many vials are you sitting on?Whiynot20026 said:
A lot of us got our start through compounders, right? Someone I know who was clueless sent me to this particular compounder. I've come across folks who believe one vial can last as long as 6 months when stored right. Still, if I just tossed the whole thing, that wouldn't bother me either. It's just that I dislike wasting something that might still be usable without risk. I appreciate all the advice and info from everyone.Gr33dyOctopus said:
As long as it stays refrigerated, and every needle that goes into the vial is sterile and used only 1 time on you, you're good. Before each use, hold the vial up to a light and check for anything growing inside. No problems will come of it. Nice score on that huge bottle—it should cover you for roughly 1 million years.Whiynot20026 said:
Here you go. My mistake on the mix-up.
That matches my own thinking. As someone still new to this, I figured a small amount of new BAC might help it stay stable. Still, you’re correct. With these valuable vials, keeping it minimal is better.Gr33dyOctopus said:
20mg strength is no problem. What worries me more is the timeframe you'll be drawing from that 60mg vial if each dose is just 2mg.
I wouldn't water it down. The only reason is that I can't see the point. Every time you mess with a vial, you run the risk of introducing contamination.
Bill![]()
Bill
Bill
For HCG, I reach for the small ones.
AMAZON LINK FOR SYRINGES
Bill