10 ML Vial: Is It Safe to Introduce Additional BAC for Dilution?

Skidude said:

Whiynot20026 said:

BNLFL said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Here you go. My mistake on the mix-up.

Gr33dyOctopus said:

20mg strength is no problem. What worries me more is the timeframe you'll be drawing from that 60mg vial if each dose is just 2mg.

I wouldn't water it down. The only reason is that I can't see the point. Every time you mess with a vial, you run the risk of introducing contamination.
That matches my own thinking. As someone still new to this, I figured a small amount of new BAC might help it stay stable. Still, you’re correct. With these valuable vials, keeping it minimal is better.

Bill
As long as it stays refrigerated, and every needle that goes into the vial is sterile and used only 1 time on you, you're good. Before each use, hold the vial up to a light and check for anything growing inside. No problems will come of it. Nice score on that huge bottle—it should cover you for roughly 1 million years. 😅
A lot of us got our start through compounders, right? Someone I know who was clueless sent me to this particular compounder. I've come across folks who believe one vial can last as long as 6 months when stored right. Still, if I just tossed the whole thing, that wouldn't bother me either. It's just that I dislike wasting something that might still be usable without risk. I appreciate all the advice and info from everyone.

Bill
What kind of combination is that supposed to be? If it were up to me, I'd throw it away. How many vials are you sitting on?
I only have that 1 vial, and I don't need it. I'm too embarrassed to say how much it cost me.

Bill
One option is to pick up .5ml syringes, since the .10 ml graduation is much easier to read on them.

For HCG, I reach for the small ones.

AMAZON LINK FOR SYRINGES
I'm hoping to stretch the vial out for a few more months. My thinking was that putting in some new BAC water might keep the peptide stable. That syringe tip is great. Thanks. I learn something new all the time.

Bill
 
Whiynot20026 said:

Skidude said:

Whiynot20026 said:

BNLFL said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Here you go. My mistake on the mix-up.

Gr33dyOctopus said:

20mg strength is no problem. What worries me more is the timeframe you'll be drawing from that 60mg vial if each dose is just 2mg.

I wouldn't water it down. The only reason is that I can't see the point. Every time you mess with a vial, you run the risk of introducing contamination.
That matches my own thinking. As someone still new to this, I figured a small amount of new BAC might help it stay stable. Still, you’re correct. With these valuable vials, keeping it minimal is better.

Bill
As long as it stays refrigerated, and every needle that goes into the vial is sterile and used only 1 time on you, you're good. Before each use, hold the vial up to a light and check for anything growing inside. No problems will come of it. Nice score on that huge bottle—it should cover you for roughly 1 million years. 😅
A lot of us got our start through compounders, right? Someone I know who was clueless sent me to this particular compounder. I've come across folks who believe one vial can last as long as 6 months when stored right. Still, if I just tossed the whole thing, that wouldn't bother me either. It's just that I dislike wasting something that might still be usable without risk. I appreciate all the advice and info from everyone.

Bill
What kind of combination is that supposed to be? If it were up to me, I'd throw it away. How many vials are you sitting on?
I only have that 1 vial, and I don't need it. I'm too embarrassed to say how much it cost me.

Bill
One option is to pick up .5ml syringes, since the .10 ml graduation is much easier to read on them.

For HCG, I reach for the small ones.

AMAZON LINK FOR SYRINGES
I'm hoping to stretch the vial out for a few more months. My thinking was that putting in some new BAC water might keep the peptide stable. That syringe tip is great. Thanks. I learn something new all the time.

Bill
Bill, you can pick these up right here — Easy Touch at a really good price. I personally use them, along with BD.

e689aa45bdedf3aaf76ebe386536f5d5bd28aa1e021a539d660224d7b000a9b0.png



EasyTouch Insulin Syringes with Needle


Vitality Medical carries EasyTouch Insulin Syringes with Needle in every gauge size. They're built for accuracy, comfort, and dependability. Shipping is quick and the prices are low.

e8afc983c2b61b3c59db0f3d0d834976a5418290e9e44360ee0b3aebfc3096b4.png


www.vitalitymedical.com
 
Whiynot20026 said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Here you go. My mistake on the mix-up.

Gr33dyOctopus said:

20mg strength is no problem. What worries me more is the timeframe you'll be drawing from that 60mg vial if each dose is just 2mg.

I wouldn't water it down. The only reason is that I can't see the point. Every time you mess with a vial, you run the risk of introducing contamination.
That matches my own thinking. As someone still new to this, I figured a small amount of new BAC might help it stay stable. Still, you’re correct. With these valuable vials, keeping it minimal is better.

Bill
As long as it stays refrigerated, and every needle that goes into the vial is sterile and used only 1 time on you, you're good. Before each use, hold the vial up to a light and check for anything growing inside. No problems will come of it. Nice score on that huge bottle—it should cover you for roughly 1 million years. 😅
A lot of us got our start through compounders, right? Someone I know who was clueless sent me to this particular compounder. I've come across folks who believe one vial can last as long as 6 months when stored right. Still, if I just tossed the whole thing, that wouldn't bother me either. It's just that I dislike wasting something that might still be usable without risk. I appreciate all the advice and info from everyone.

Bill
Go ahead and use it!!! BPI was great in my experience, and there was a time when I dropped a lot of money on compounded tirz too. Consider it the cost of getting started lol
 
BNLFL said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Skidude said:

Whiynot20026 said:

BNLFL said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Here you go. My mistake on the mix-up.

Gr33dyOctopus said:

20mg strength is no problem. What worries me more is the timeframe you'll be drawing from that 60mg vial if each dose is just 2mg.

I wouldn't water it down. The only reason is that I can't see the point. Every time you mess with a vial, you run the risk of introducing contamination.
That matches my own thinking. As someone still new to this, I figured a small amount of new BAC might help it stay stable. Still, you’re correct. With these valuable vials, keeping it minimal is better.

Bill
As long as it stays refrigerated, and every needle that goes into the vial is sterile and used only 1 time on you, you're good. Before each use, hold the vial up to a light and check for anything growing inside. No problems will come of it. Nice score on that huge bottle—it should cover you for roughly 1 million years. 😅
A lot of us got our start through compounders, right? Someone I know who was clueless sent me to this particular compounder. I've come across folks who believe one vial can last as long as 6 months when stored right. Still, if I just tossed the whole thing, that wouldn't bother me either. It's just that I dislike wasting something that might still be usable without risk. I appreciate all the advice and info from everyone.

Bill
What kind of combination is that supposed to be? If it were up to me, I'd throw it away. How many vials are you sitting on?
I only have that 1 vial, and I don't need it. I'm too embarrassed to say how much it cost me.

Bill
One option is to pick up .5ml syringes, since the .10 ml graduation is much easier to read on them.

For HCG, I reach for the small ones.

AMAZON LINK FOR SYRINGES
I'm hoping to stretch the vial out for a few more months. My thinking was that putting in some new BAC water might keep the peptide stable. That syringe tip is great. Thanks. I learn something new all the time.

Bill
Bill, you can pick these up right here — Easy Touch at a really good price. I personally use them, along with BD.

View attachment 11454


EasyTouch Insulin Syringes with Needle


Vitality Medical carries EasyTouch Insulin Syringes with Needle in every gauge size. They're built for accuracy, comfort, and dependability. Shipping is quick and the prices are low.

View attachment 11455

www.vitalitymedical.com

Thanks — that answers it exactly.

Bill
 

Attachments

  • e689aa45bdedf3aaf76ebe386536f5d5bd28aa1e021a539d660224d7b000a9b0.png
    e689aa45bdedf3aaf76ebe386536f5d5bd28aa1e021a539d660224d7b000a9b0.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 5
  • e8afc983c2b61b3c59db0f3d0d834976a5418290e9e44360ee0b3aebfc3096b4.png
    e8afc983c2b61b3c59db0f3d0d834976a5418290e9e44360ee0b3aebfc3096b4.png
    562 bytes · Views: 5
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Here you go. My mistake on the mix-up.

Gr33dyOctopus said:

20mg strength is no problem. What worries me more is the timeframe you'll be drawing from that 60mg vial if each dose is just 2mg.

I wouldn't water it down. The only reason is that I can't see the point. Every time you mess with a vial, you run the risk of introducing contamination.
That matches my own thinking. As someone still new to this, I figured a small amount of new BAC might help it stay stable. Still, you’re correct. With these valuable vials, keeping it minimal is better.

Bill
As long as it stays refrigerated, and every needle that goes into the vial is sterile and used only 1 time on you, you're good. Before each use, hold the vial up to a light and check for anything growing inside. No problems will come of it. Nice score on that huge bottle—it should cover you for roughly 1 million years. 😅
A lot of us got our start through compounders, right? Someone I know who was clueless sent me to this particular compounder. I've come across folks who believe one vial can last as long as 6 months when stored right. Still, if I just tossed the whole thing, that wouldn't bother me either. It's just that I dislike wasting something that might still be usable without risk. I appreciate all the advice and info from everyone.

Bill
Go ahead and use it!!! BPI was great in my experience, and there was a time when I dropped a lot of money on compounded tirz too. Consider it the cost of getting started lol
That really hits home. Yet once the grey market becomes known to us, it’s like being a battered partner. Simply outrageous.

Bill
 
For 20mg of Tirz dissolved in 1ml of bac water, your understanding of the U-100 syringe (an insulin syringe) is right. A 2mg Tirz dose means drawing 0.1ml, which equals 10 units on an insulin syringe.

As for your question: sure, you can put in 1 ml of bac. That would mean injecting 20 units (0.2ml) of the mixed solution. When you add fresh bac water containing benzyl alcohol, the vial gains more protection against new bacteria. With 2mg per dose, that works out to 10 doses, or a 10 week supply. Total shelf life would stretch past 4 months. Ouch.

A 1:1 ratio as your aim is acceptable, though it isn't a typical medical goal.

How much bac nurses should use is usually set by the manufacturers.

For each Tirz injection, Lilly calls for 50 units of bac. Vaccines commonly come in 50 units of bac too. They tend to be more diluted. Why? Using just 10 units of bac for that 2mg Tirz dose (fairly concentrated) might bring on a skin rash. Even so, plenty of people use 10 or 20 units without problems. To steer clear of swelling, I always inject doses that are suspended in 40-50 units of bac.

How was the vial kept? At room temperature? According to my compounder, shelf life at room temperature tops out at 3 weeks. If refrigerated, then 60 days from a compounder (working in a sterile setting) strikes me as fine, IMO. The expiration dates on mine were a year out.

I frequently use peps that are 60 days old. Sometimes as long as 90 days, in an environment that isn't very sterile.

Filtering it into a new sterile vial could get you 4 months. Some people, I've read, push it to 6 months. Sterility is the whole story. And nerve.
 
TooBigtoFail said:

For 20mg of Tirz dissolved in 1ml of bac water, your understanding of the U-100 syringe (an insulin syringe) is right. A 2mg Tirz dose means drawing 0.1ml, which equals 10 units on an insulin syringe.

As for your question: sure, you can put in 1 ml of bac. That would mean injecting 20 units (0.2ml) of the mixed solution. When you add fresh bac water containing benzyl alcohol, the vial gains more protection against new bacteria. With 2mg per dose, that works out to 10 doses, or a 10 week supply. Total shelf life would stretch past 4 months. Ouch.

A 1:1 ratio as your aim is acceptable, though it isn't a typical medical goal.

How much bac nurses should use is usually set by the manufacturers.

For each Tirz injection, Lilly calls for 50 units of bac. Vaccines commonly come in 50 units of bac too. They tend to be more diluted. Why? Using just 10 units of bac for that 2mg Tirz dose (fairly concentrated) might bring on a skin rash. Even so, plenty of people use 10 or 20 units without problems. To steer clear of swelling, I always inject doses that are suspended in 40-50 units of bac.

How was the vial kept? At room temperature? According to my compounder, shelf life at room temperature tops out at 3 weeks. If refrigerated, then 60 days from a compounder (working in a sterile setting) strikes me as fine, IMO. The expiration dates on mine were a year out.

I frequently use peps that are 60 days old. Sometimes as long as 90 days, in an environment that isn't very sterile.

Filtering it into a new sterile vial could get you 4 months. Some people, I've read, push it to 6 months. Sterility is the whole story. And nerve.
My kids never received the level of attention my peptides get. They've had top-notch care. I'm watching it carefully. If it ends up in the trash, that's fine. I just figured it would be good to get a few extra mg's out of it before throwing it away.

Bill
 
BNLFL said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Skidude said:

Whiynot20026 said:

BNLFL said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Here you go. My mistake on the mix-up.

Gr33dyOctopus said:

20mg strength is no problem. What worries me more is the timeframe you'll be drawing from that 60mg vial if each dose is just 2mg.

I wouldn't water it down. The only reason is that I can't see the point. Every time you mess with a vial, you run the risk of introducing contamination.
That matches my own thinking. As someone still new to this, I figured a small amount of new BAC might help it stay stable. Still, you’re correct. With these valuable vials, keeping it minimal is better.

Bill
As long as it stays refrigerated, and every needle that goes into the vial is sterile and used only 1 time on you, you're good. Before each use, hold the vial up to a light and check for anything growing inside. No problems will come of it. Nice score on that huge bottle—it should cover you for roughly 1 million years. 😅
A lot of us got our start through compounders, right? Someone I know who was clueless sent me to this particular compounder. I've come across folks who believe one vial can last as long as 6 months when stored right. Still, if I just tossed the whole thing, that wouldn't bother me either. It's just that I dislike wasting something that might still be usable without risk. I appreciate all the advice and info from everyone.

Bill
What kind of combination is that supposed to be? If it were up to me, I'd throw it away. How many vials are you sitting on?
I only have that 1 vial, and I don't need it. I'm too embarrassed to say how much it cost me.

Bill
One option is to pick up .5ml syringes, since the .10 ml graduation is much easier to read on them.

For HCG, I reach for the small ones.

AMAZON LINK FOR SYRINGES
I'm hoping to stretch the vial out for a few more months. My thinking was that putting in some new BAC water might keep the peptide stable. That syringe tip is great. Thanks. I learn something new all the time.

Bill
Bill, you can pick these up right here — Easy Touch at a really good price. I personally use them, along with BD.

View attachment 11454


EasyTouch Insulin Syringes with Needle


Vitality Medical carries EasyTouch Insulin Syringes with Needle in every gauge size. They're built for accuracy, comfort, and dependability. Shipping is quick and the prices are low.

View attachment 11455

www.vitalitymedical.com
Which gauge do you have—30, or something thinner?

Bill
 

Attachments

  • e689aa45bdedf3aaf76ebe386536f5d5bd28aa1e021a539d660224d7b000a9b0.png
    e689aa45bdedf3aaf76ebe386536f5d5bd28aa1e021a539d660224d7b000a9b0.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 5
  • e8afc983c2b61b3c59db0f3d0d834976a5418290e9e44360ee0b3aebfc3096b4.png
    e8afc983c2b61b3c59db0f3d0d834976a5418290e9e44360ee0b3aebfc3096b4.png
    562 bytes · Views: 5
Whiynot20026 said:

BNLFL said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Skidude said:

Whiynot20026 said:

BNLFL said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Here you go. My mistake on the mix-up.

Gr33dyOctopus said:

20mg strength is no problem. What worries me more is the timeframe you'll be drawing from that 60mg vial if each dose is just 2mg.

I wouldn't water it down. The only reason is that I can't see the point. Every time you mess with a vial, you run the risk of introducing contamination.
That matches my own thinking. As someone still new to this, I figured a small amount of new BAC might help it stay stable. Still, you’re correct. With these valuable vials, keeping it minimal is better.

Bill
As long as it stays refrigerated, and every needle that goes into the vial is sterile and used only 1 time on you, you're good. Before each use, hold the vial up to a light and check for anything growing inside. No problems will come of it. Nice score on that huge bottle—it should cover you for roughly 1 million years. 😅
A lot of us got our start through compounders, right? Someone I know who was clueless sent me to this particular compounder. I've come across folks who believe one vial can last as long as 6 months when stored right. Still, if I just tossed the whole thing, that wouldn't bother me either. It's just that I dislike wasting something that might still be usable without risk. I appreciate all the advice and info from everyone.

Bill
What kind of combination is that supposed to be? If it were up to me, I'd throw it away. How many vials are you sitting on?
I only have that 1 vial, and I don't need it. I'm too embarrassed to say how much it cost me.

Bill
One option is to pick up .5ml syringes, since the .10 ml graduation is much easier to read on them.

For HCG, I reach for the small ones.

AMAZON LINK FOR SYRINGES
I'm hoping to stretch the vial out for a few more months. My thinking was that putting in some new BAC water might keep the peptide stable. That syringe tip is great. Thanks. I learn something new all the time.

Bill
Bill, you can pick these up right here — Easy Touch at a really good price. I personally use them, along with BD.

View attachment 11454


EasyTouch Insulin Syringes with Needle


Vitality Medical carries EasyTouch Insulin Syringes with Needle in every gauge size. They're built for accuracy, comfort, and dependability. Shipping is quick and the prices are low.

View attachment 11455

www.vitalitymedical.com
Which gauge do you have—30, or something thinner?

Bill
31g is what I use. A few notes on these. Drawing from the vial goes more slowly, so filling takes an additional minute. The stopper should only be punctured a single time. Should filling the syringe give you trouble and you reinsert it, throw it away and grab a fresh one. The needle gets ruined and becomes dull. Be sure to return the solution into the vial. They are almost imperceptible.
 
Back
Top