Zengo

well, if you're talking about COA, the most reliable method I've come across is checking the Vendor site or browsing the Vendor review section, just digging through. Also, there's a Telegram (app) group that's been super useful and gets mentioned here a lot, but I'm not sure if sharing it would violate the rules and I don't want to go against the admin rules.
 
ultima thule said:

What's the reason to avoid exodus? It's the most widely used, dependable, and straightforward option....
I'm not sure I'd call Exodus the most popular—it probably varies by platform.

Looking at iOS: Trust wallet shows 198K reviews, while Exodus sits at 36K. Personally, I prefer Trust wallet.
 
@ultima thule Way back, ages ago, I came into the world at St Michaels in Dun Laighoire. Only a few months back I went there for the BEST Indian food - Rasam, have you tried it? Send me a DM. I'd love to talk with an Irish pepper, but I don't want to fill up the forums!
 
bamagirl26 said:

@ultima thule Way back, ages ago, I came into the world at St Michaels in Dun Laighoire. Only a few months back I went there for the BEST Indian food - Rasam, have you tried it? Send me a DM. I'd love to talk with an Irish pepper, but I don't want to fill up the forums!
Nice one...I've only set foot in Dun Laighoire a single time 😆 Still, it's a gorgeous spot...I'm based in the north-west part of the country...sorry to let ya down though, Irish at heart yes, but Irish by blood no 😉
 
ultima thule said:

bamagirl26 said:

@ultima thule Way back, ages ago, I came into the world at St Michaels in Dun Laighoire. Only a few months back I went there for the BEST Indian food - Rasam, have you tried it? Send me a DM. I'd love to talk with an Irish pepper, but I don't want to fill up the forums!
Nice one...I've only set foot in Dun Laighoire a single time 😆 Still, it's a gorgeous spot...I'm based in the north-west part of the country...sorry to let ya down though, Irish at heart yes, but Irish by blood no 😉
The northwest is really lovely. I'm envious.
 
bamagirl26 said:

ultima thule said:

bamagirl26 said:

@ultima thule Way back, ages ago, I came into the world at St Michaels in Dun Laighoire. Only a few months back I went there for the BEST Indian food - Rasam, have you tried it? Send me a DM. I'd love to talk with an Irish pepper, but I don't want to fill up the forums!
Nice one...I've only set foot in Dun Laighoire a single time 😆 Still, it's a gorgeous spot...I'm based in the north-west part of the country...sorry to let ya down though, Irish at heart yes, but Irish by blood no 😉
The northwest is really lovely. I'm envious.
That's a fact...and my work has me on the road every day across the entire region. Donegal, Sligo, Roscommon, Leitrim, Mayo...an incredible country and I genuinely adore it.
 
Donegal holds a special place in my heart! It's simply stunning. *sigh* Up at the top of the diamond, there's this tiny

bakery—their jam doughnut was hands down the greatest I've ever tasted. And the mussels at the castle bar? Oh my—I'm ready to book a flight right now
 
Back
Top