ZEC Is Ripping Higher Like Crazy

Slaine

Explorer
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Greece
Is anybody else trading zec?

I jumped in and the returns have been insane using x30 leverage.

Got a particular price target in mind?

Right now I'm weighing whether to short it for a pullback and then reassess from there.

Thoughts, anyone?

Thnx!
 
Just took a look at the chart. Shut your position down and hold off until there's a pullback. Though honestly, I know just as little as you do. It looks overbought.
 
Slaine said:

Is anybody else trading zec?

I jumped in and the returns have been insane using x30 leverage.

Got a particular price target in mind?

Right now I'm weighing whether to short it for a pullback and then reassess from there.

Thoughts, anyone?

Thnx!
Regrettably, I sold off my 40 when it was just below $500. In the grand scheme, it's irrelevant—there's no chance I'd have been able to ride it out until now. After being tossed around so much by crypto as a whole, I lack any real "conviction." Sometimes I wish I'd never found out about it at all.
 
Shittersfull said:

I have no clue what you're talking about. What is zec?

That's a cryptocurrency whose value has climbed nearly 300% over the past month. I'm figuring out what to do next. Do you follow crypto?
 
I don't follow crypto at all. The only reason I replied was that nobody else had, and I figured I'd give your post a bump. Good to see it took off.
 
Nice, this place used to be where people came for sketchy health tips; now it apparently doubles as a source of sketchy investment tips as well.
 
Turbo-Farmer said:

Nice, this place used to be where people came for sketchy health tips; now it apparently doubles as a source of sketchy investment tips as well.
My only goal was to keep him from getting a margin call once it whipsaws back down. Something that volatile is not something I would ever put money into, but with that much profit, lock it in.
 
Slaine said:

Is anybody else trading zec?

I jumped in and the returns have been insane using x30 leverage.

Got a particular price target in mind?

Right now I'm weighing whether to short it for a pullback and then reassess from there.

Thoughts, anyone?

Thnx!
Huh? Is this even the right forum?
 
Turbo-Farmer said:

Nice, this place used to be where people came for sketchy health tips; now it apparently doubles as a source of sketchy investment tips as well.
Perhaps things should come full circle, with people suggesting, "there's a peptide for that!"
 
Flash-BCR said:

Turbo-Farmer said:

Nice, this place used to be where people came for sketchy health tips; now it apparently doubles as a source of sketchy investment tips as well.
Perhaps things should come full circle, with people suggesting, "there's a peptide for that!"
Plus nootropics that make crypto feel enjoyable.
 
Crypto Corner #-crypto-corner A spot to talk about anything crypto, especially how it ties into our hobbies.
 
Tirzmonkey said:

Just took a look at the chart. Shut your position down and hold off until there's a pullback. Though honestly, I know just as little as you do. It looks overbought.
I'm leaning the same way. Thanks!

Shittersfull said:

I don't follow crypto at all. The only reason I replied was that nobody else had, and I figured I'd give your post a bump. Good to see it took off.
Appreciate it, man — thank you!
 
indolent said:

Crypto Corner #-crypto-corner A spot to talk about anything crypto, especially how it ties into our hobbies.
My bad, I missed that. My post got approved by someone, and if it isn't supposed to be up, they'll probably remove it. Thnx.
 
Slaine said:

indolent said:

Crypto Corner #-crypto-corner A spot to talk about anything crypto, especially how it ties into our hobbies.
My bad, I missed that. My post got approved by someone, and if it isn't supposed to be up, they'll probably remove it. Thnx.
It was relocated on your behalf
 
Back
Top