Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nice video!
For as many sources of information there are different messages. We get to decide in whom to place our confidence.Troposphere said:
Now I'm really confused, because I just watched this a couple of days ago. He's saying 2x/week.
Click to expand...
Yeah, anecdotal blasting probably doesn't count...lessthanhalf said:
There have never been any human clinical trials of mots-c , not even phase 1 dose finding ones. Just one small study of a modified version of mots-c. So where are those Doctors getting their data from to be confidently saying what doses to use?
Click to expand...
I just want to anecdotal blast in the most scientific way possibleFlash-BCR said:
Yeah, anecdotal blasting probably doesn't count...
Click to expand...
I as well, am here with an open mind and a desire to learn....Troposphere said:
I just want to anecdotal blast in the most scientific way possible
Click to expand...
AMPK remains activated for only ~3–7 hours → therefore MOTS-c needs to be taken daily → weekly dosing doesn't make sense.
Click to expand...
Has anyone in this community actually noticed better performance once they started mots c?
Going by what social media claims, and by my wife's take.....at minimum 1 time each month. Though she likely has a point. Social media? Not really. Lol.JohannesSweden77 said:
According to social media I do everything wrong.
Yes, definitely. Lifting is something I love, though cardio has never been my strength. About once a week I stick fairly reliably to adding in walking cardio (2.5 miles). There's a fixed route I take and a usual speed that feels natural to me, and I log it with a wearable. On days I pin Mots C, the boost in endurance is VERY obvious, and so is the faster pace I walk at. Extending the walk is never something I want to do, but if I pin it that same day, it feels like there's no limit to how long I could keep going!johnny01 said:
Has anyone in this community actually noticed better performance once they started mots c?