Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That job of yours seems like a blastrandompersonrandom said:
Sure, it's been edited — but the way it reads now, you come off unhinged, as if you wandered into this subforum just to declare "This is not the one I need to read," and honestly that cracks me up.
Sort of related: at work, my team gets a kick out of baiting a strong reaction out of someone, then going back and changing the provoking part into something completely bland, and acting like the other person is flipping out over nothing. Every one of us has pulled that on the rest of us more than once, and it never stops being funny.
If we go by how often you landed in the principal's office, Gr33dy, chances are you wouldn't be around!Gr33dyOctopus said:
If I were a mod in this place, I'd be pulling a Patrick Swazye in Roadhouse — busting skulls and throwing people out the door.