Wrapping up SS-31: should I move to MOTs-C or Epitalon?

Kyli

Explorer
Joined
Jun 12, 2026
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Location
Bulgaria
Hey Everyone,

In a couple of days my SS-31 cycle will be done, and I want to switch over to a different peptide. Right now I'm unsure which direction to take. It's either MOTs-C or Epitalon for 10-15 Days, followed by MOTs-C.

At the moment I'm taking:

Reta + Tesa + KLOW (Stack) + hCG + AMQ

Semax + Selank

My aim is fat loss and giving my body support to recover after 30 years of torture.
 
Pairing MOTS C with SS-31, or using it right after, is a fairly standard approach — that’s exactly my current setup. My SS-31 run lasted 2 weeks, after which I introduced Mots C at a low dose for a 1-week trial, then increased it to 2mgs 3x a week. Wishing you the best
 
Back
Top