Worry About EU Chat Control Legislation and What It Means for Peptide Availability Down the Road

A way around this will always exist. From the sound of it, the system would probably work by checking where you are, meaning it would depend on your public IP. So here are 2 moves: grab a VPN, and set up Whonix.
 
If it doesn't bother you what might come of discussing, purchasing, consuming, vending, settling with cryptos, which wallets won't screw you over, handing out tips to strangers....on an openly accessible board plastered with grey market seller promos, then surely message screening about peptides shouldn't bother you either. Right?

At times it honestly strikes me that I'm taking part in some kind of publicly conducted study, footing the bill myself, when I consider how effortlessly I can obtain, consume and discuss them. Would it really be so hard to track us down and penalize us, if that's what they wanted? We're being allowed. But for how much longer? So building up a stash for as long as that's feasible doesn't seem like such an absurd thought.

So that law doesn't worry me at all. Not on the record. But nearly everyone is already being screened. Should I be more concerned once it's official?
 
eidos said:

HouseCat said:

Seems like the moment has arrived to build up a stash…whether that means peptides, machines that can’t be cracked, or a mix of the two 🤣





View attachment 325
Shame — last winter I let a collector take it off my hands.
Handed over for free? Absolutely not! My guess is those initial peptides were paid for with that cash. The only thing is, you're not willing to admit it out in the open🤣 🤣 😉
 
Back
Top