Women: Which peptide suppresses appetite best during PMS week?

deleted.user.16

Explorer
Joined
Mar 15, 2026
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Location
Not specified
Reta hardly helps at all, and I'm hungry again every 2 hrs (even during a typical week it only barely does anything). I've attempted a higher dose, but it still fails to help. Has anyone here cycled through several peptides and discovered one that outperforms the rest for that week of the month? I'm also open to non-peptide options, such as specific birth control medications, or anything else completely different.

Kindly avoid telling me this is normal and I should just live with it. I'm aware it's normal, yet I'm still seeking medication to eliminate it. Right now I'm considering trying Cagri, Tirz, Servo, and Tesa. If something has worked for you (or you gave something a shot and it didn't help), please share below 🙂
 
Hands down, Cagri. I combined it with Tirz on the same day, and damn, that combo really does the job
 
My cycles run 3 to 3.5 weeks thanks to perimenopause. Once bleeding starts, my appetite goes back to normal the following day, and within 2 days I shed 3-6 pounds, some of which was water weight I'd been holding. That gives me 1 normal week. After that, things begin creeping upward bit by bit across the following 2 to 2.5 weeks, and then I bleed again and the whole pattern repeats.

On top of that, I've basically never tracked my cycle, so I'm constantly baffled about why I've been ravenously hungry for days when there's no real reason for it, and then the bleeding starts and I go "oh!!"

Tirz was like this for me, and so is the reta dose I'm currently ramping up.
 
randompersonrandom said:

My cycles run 3 to 3.5 weeks thanks to perimenopause. Once bleeding starts, my appetite goes back to normal the following day, and within 2 days I shed 3-6 pounds, some of which was water weight I'd been holding. That gives me 1 normal week. After that, things begin creeping upward bit by bit across the following 2 to 2.5 weeks, and then I bleed again and the whole pattern repeats.

On top of that, I've basically never tracked my cycle, so I'm constantly baffled about why I've been ravenously hungry for days when there's no real reason for it, and then the bleeding starts and I go "oh!!"

Tirz was like this for me, and so is the reta dose I'm currently ramping up.
I'm convinced mine got faster too, and I'm not in perimenopause. That said, whenever I drop weight my cycle goes haywire, so I can't really pin it on the Reta.
 
To be honest, I simply approach it as a refeed. I consume a bit extra and make an effort to keep close track of the point where I'm full versus when I'm continuing to eat just because it's routine or to clean my plate. For me it's only a matter of a few days, and I haven't noticed it really affecting weight loss.

Saffron has been useful for the mood-related side of PMS. Could be worth trying?
 
I'm researching what to stack alongside tirz for extra appetite suppression. The problem is I haven't had a period in 3 months, so I have no personal data to compare against. Irregular cycles have always been my normal, and I'd already skipped one before I began tirz. Clearly, the weight loss is what's keeping it away.

Cagri and survo are the two I'm most curious about.
 
Right now I'm in the middle of shark week, and thanks to the Cagri/Tirz combo I have zero desire to eat. Down weight like always this week ^^
 
justaguy97 said:

Right now I'm in the middle of shark week, and thanks to the Cagri/Tirz combo I have zero desire to eat. Down weight like always this week ^^
What dose of Cagri are you on, and how long has it been? Or do you save it just for shark week? Thanks!
 
CathyGoesFar said:

To be honest, I simply approach it as a refeed. I consume a bit extra and make an effort to keep close track of the point where I'm full versus when I'm continuing to eat just because it's routine or to clean my plate. For me it's only a matter of a few days, and I haven't noticed it really affecting weight loss.

Saffron has been useful for the mood-related side of PMS. Could be worth trying?
Same approach here. During the other 3 weeks of the month my appetite tends to run too low, so I try not to stress about it. In the past it really got to me, since I worried the injections had stopped working. It reminded me of the “old me” who had no control over eating. But after some time on glps, I’ve come to trust the process and trust my body. That’s much easier to say than to actually do, especially when I could never manage it before.
 
NBA_MiddleAgedGirl said:


How long have you been taking Cargi and which dose? Do you only take it during shark week? Thanks!

Click to expand...
About 8 weeks on Cagri so far, though I took 2 of those weeks off to give myself a rest. For me, stacking Cagri with Tirz hits hard — during the initial days especially, I can barely get down ~500 calories, which leaves me feeling dizzy and weak.

Currently I'm using 10mg Tirz plus 0.5mg Cagri. Most likely this will be my final week on it, since I've hit my goal at last. It worked incredibly well for shedding that last stubborn 15 pounds.
 
This is the 1st cycle I've ever been through where I'm not craving every single thing, and tirz is the reason! I've only done 3 pins so far, so everything still feels brand new to me, but wow, this stuff is incredible. Back when I was only doing CICO, this point in the month would always throw me completely off track.

Now I totally get why people feel compelled to stockpile 10 years worth lol
 
justaguy97 said:


I’ve been on Cagri for ~8 weeks, but I’ve skipped two weeks within there so I could have a bit of a break. Cagri+Tirz is an intense combo for me, especially the first few days I can only eat up to ~500 calories, so I feel a bit dizzy and weak.

I’m on 10mg Tirz and 0.5mg Cagri atm. This is likely the last week I’ll take it, as I’ve finally reached my goal. It’s been absolutely fantastic for losing those stubborn last 15 pounds

Click to expand...
Appreciate it! That gives me something to think about. Perhaps I’d add it as a bit of backup for PMS and then Shark week (I was considering that option or Reta). During those weeks I’m STARVING. I might simply raise my Tirz dose—right now I’m at only 5-6 mg, so there’s lots of space to increase. Thanks for getting back to me.
 
justaguy97 said:

Hands down, Cagri. I combined it with Tirz on the same day, and damn, that combo really does the job
That's intriguing — I've only just begun adding Reta to my stack. Perhaps Cagri would be a better option to test.
 
For me, the first 4 days or so are hopeless — nothing makes a difference. So I quit battling it and treat that stretch as maintenance practice instead. Our bodies need extra fuel while we're on our period! Plus, occasionally eating more calories is actually useful for avoiding metabolic adaptation. Cagri, or something like Metamucil for fiber, might take the edge off, but let's be real: it's never going to be the same!
 
justaguy97 said:


I’ve been on Cagri for ~8 weeks, but I’ve skipped two weeks within there so I could have a bit of a break. Cagri+Tirz is an intense combo for me, especially the first few days I can only eat up to ~500 calories, so I feel a bit dizzy and weak.

I’m on 10mg Tirz and 0.5mg Cagri atm. This is likely the last week I’ll take it, as I’ve finally reached my goal. It’s been absolutely fantastic for losing those stubborn last 15 pounds

Click to expand...
Has .5mg Cagri been your only dose, or did you begin at a lower amount? Also, are they taken together or on separate days?
 
Back
Top