henzvwry said:
DunningKruger said:
Your protein intake looks solid, and hitting that 120g target is great. You're running slightly low on calories, but since you're still in a cutting phase that's acceptable — just make sure you do a reverse diet once you reach your goal.
For me, Tesa beat Ipa. Because Ipa acts through the ghrelin pathway, my hunger cues went way up. On top of that, Ipa seemed to bring on tendon problems (carpal and knee) that never showed up with Tesa. I also had neurological effects — parasthesia in both arms each morning when I woke up, lasting 5-10 minutes. Luckily those faded within a few weeks after I stopped. The tendon problems, though, are still around months afterward.
As a fit woman at goal who wants strength & density rather than size, my own next experiment will be Test C. from my GP, paired with a small dose of HGH. Should those bring side effects, I'll happily return to Tesa, since it helped me add lean mass while dropping fat mass.
From what I've read, Ipa can lead to joint problems, and my joints already give me enough trouble.
With tesa, did bloating hit you hard? That's the main reason I never gave it a shot. Tirz sorted out the terrible bloating I used to have, and the thought of going through that again honestly frightens me.
Test c is actually something I ran on and off for a few years! My ex husband was a powerlifter and talked me into giving it a try. My energy was high, I dropped a lot of weight and put on muscle, and my jaw and chin both became sharper and more defined. There were plenty of negative effects too, of course lol. I was younger then and didn't run it very responsibly. Everything has gone back to normal since. Microdosing it in shorter cycles is something I've seriously thought about.