Women and HGH: seeking experiences and info

cloratheshadow

Explorer
Joined
Mar 22, 2026
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Location
California
I’m currently researching HGH, and there’s a huge amount to take in—plus most of it seems aimed at men. Could you share your good and bad experiences with HGH (from anyone, not only women)? If you also have details about how it affects women, I’d really appreciate it. I don’t want to harm my body. At the moment I’m using CJC/Ipa.
 
I used it for several months, at 1iu while fasted, right before going to sleep. My reason for taking it was to support bone health and density. Since I was also on a number of other peps at the same time, I can't attribute any positive effects I felt specifically to the HGH. I plan to start another run before long, since at my age I'm willing to try anything that might help with issues related to aging.
 
cloratheshadow said:

I’m currently researching HGH, and there’s a huge amount to take in—plus most of it seems aimed at men. Could you share your good and bad experiences with HGH (from anyone, not only women)? If you also have details about how it affects women, I’d really appreciate it. I don’t want to harm my body. At the moment I’m using CJC/Ipa.
Keeping the dose below 2iu is what I'd recommend
 
cloratheshadow said:

I’m currently researching HGH, and there’s a huge amount to take in—plus most of it seems aimed at men. Could you share your good and bad experiences with HGH (from anyone, not only women)? If you also have details about how it affects women, I’d really appreciate it. I don’t want to harm my body. At the moment I’m using CJC/Ipa.
The effects don't really differ between men and women, and your body produces it each night while you sleep
 
CNCCurrency said:

cloratheshadow said:

I’m currently researching HGH, and there’s a huge amount to take in—plus most of it seems aimed at men. Could you share your good and bad experiences with HGH (from anyone, not only women)? If you also have details about how it affects women, I’d really appreciate it. I don’t want to harm my body. At the moment I’m using CJC/Ipa.
The effects don't really differ between men and women, and your body produces it each night while you sleep
I've mostly come across folks pairing testosterone with HGH, so I figured the benefits might differ depending on sex or gender.
 
Guessing isn't the way to go about this. Before you begin, get an IGF-1 and Z score test. Be sure you aren't in a caloric deficit when you take that test. After that, begin at a low dose, get re-tested 4 to 6 weeks later, and go from there. For health and longevity, the recommendation is to hold your Z score at 2 or just below it.

I'm not a doctor, I just read a lot.
 
Back
Top