Wolvverine 2.0

avidreaders said:

bamagirl26 said:

avidreaders said:

bamagirl26 said:

I'm weighing whether to pick up Klowverine, and the call has to be made before today is over. Something inside tells me it might be smarter to run each one on its own the first time around rather than going with a single combined blend—yet the slacker in me figures I'd get fed up having to pin myself daily. Hmmmm, decisions decisions.
I realize this isn't what you asked, but letting deals or FOMO dictate your choices probably isn't wise. The truth is, offers in this space appear and disappear far more often than vendors want you to think.

Instead, turn the question inward: what are you actually lacking right now, and do the possible downsides justify the benefits you imagine? Take a young, mostly healthy person—a ruptured tendon or tendinopathy is a major annoyance, yet it rarely upends their life. Now consider a 43-year-old dealing with crippling long-term injuries and the looming loss of income: the balance of risk versus reward shifts dramatically.
That logic tracks for me. I'm past 50 and this year brought a nasty skiing accident. There was a complex fracture in my knee, plus I already deal with hyperligament problems. On top of that, the same wipeout hurt my ribs, and then—even better—I fell over my crutches after overshooting the final step into my house. To keep from landing on the leg I wasn't allowed to put even a toe's worth of weight on, I took the hit and came down HARD on my hip. That happened months back, and I've mostly put Humpty Dumpty back together, BUT I'm definitely seeing that if there's anything I can take for inflammation, bones, joints (and yes, vainly skin, collagen and hair) I AM IN!!! Particularly because I'm a bit worried that dropping weight could reduce bone density and such. So it's not like I'm jumping in blindly (truth is, from what I've read it'll likely be 12 weeks + before it even shows up), but it might be a good one shot suits all for my Middle + aged self.
Wow, that really does sound awful. Your situation makes total sense to me. For fighting off mild muscle loss, the usual advice is resistance training paired with enough protein. And if your food intake has dropped a lot, a multivitamin might be worth adding too. Still, with everything you're dealing with, simply managing each day is probably already a struggle, let alone sticking to a regular training plan. So it's understandable that you'd search for something that could help.

Should it be an option, I'd strongly suggest getting blood work done before starting any protocol (with klowverine). The standard things come to mind, such as kidney and liver function, plus white blood cell count with differentiation, but also, if you can, talk with your doctor about a basic risk evaluation for any malignancies. That could involve (basic) extra diagnostics or tumor marker screening, depending on what fits.

I'm not trying to frighten you or add needless worry, but the very last thing you need at this point is to encourage the growth of (potential) tumor cells, which these peptides could theoretically do. If you were in your twenties or only planning a very short protocol, I wouldn't bring this up, but with your complicated injuries, it may require more time and longer use.

Either way, I hope you recover quickly and for good. You're already doing a lot by focusing on your health, so keep it up.
Thank you — that was such a kind and considered response! Just to set the record straight, I'm far from completely useless these days. I'm back on my bike for 15 miles, lifting weights, taking long walks, and so on (running isn't kind to my knee). The thing is, I'm in my 50's yet I carry on — particularly when I'm on skis — as though I were in my 20s, and I can't picture myself ever settling into my age!! My heart is just too wild.

Still, I genuinely like the thought of finally getting blood work done. I'd been reading about TB4 and whether it might make tumors or anything like that grow, and that possibility would be DREADFUL. If anything, I think that ridiculous accident woke me up to wanting to turn back the aging clock. When I reach my 60s, 70s, 80s, I want to be STRONG and fit — I'm well aware there are NO shortcuts, but if I can at least give myself a little lift and stay off Pharma (right now I take zero meds, apart from Tirz, which is my own choice, and I'm glad about that!). I should probably add a multi-vitamin too, since getting enough calories in on Tirz is definitely tough! Even so, I'm managing each day with the same zest and fire I had before the injury <3
 
Back
Top