Wolverine Stack vs individual

Zol1th

Explorer
Joined
Sep 2, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Hey everyone, like the title says. I'm considering getting BPC and TB500 because I've had bicep tendonitis in both arms for about 2 years. It's kept me out of the gym and away from a lot of other activities. I was leaning toward the blend, but then I'm not sure how I'd inject it, since my plan was 500 mcg (BPC) in each arm once a day, and the same for TB500. Should I get them as a blend or separately? If separately, what dosing would you suggest?
 
Zol1th said:

Hey everyone, like the title says. I'm considering getting BPC and TB500 because I've had bicep tendonitis in both arms for about 2 years. It's kept me out of the gym and away from a lot of other activities. I was leaning toward the blend, but then I'm not sure how I'd inject it, since my plan was 500 mcg (BPC) in each arm once a day, and the same for TB500. Should I get them as a blend or separately? If separately, what dosing would you suggest?
Grab a combined product such as GLOW or KLOW, and use 3-5mg per day. Another point: the injection can go into whatever spot feels easiest — it doesn't need to be close to the damaged area for it to be effective. The way these peptides function is that they circulate through the bloodstream and end up wherever they're required. I've been injecting into my stomach, and it has worked really well for my back and knees.

Should you choose to purchase them as separate items, it's still possible to mix them together yourself in a single vial, which cuts down on how many shots you need.
 
Should you decide to take the GLOW/KLOW path, my advice would be to start with just 1 bottle, or perhaps GHK-cu on its own.

GHK can trigger fairly obvious reactions in certain individuals, so finding out whether you are among them is worthwhile before committing to a big order.

Combining them is okay, unless your goal is to separate the regimen.

A protocol such as 1MG of TB500 over several weeks, followed by adding BPC and lowering both to 500 mcg, appears to be what the kids are all doing these days for injuries that are older.

No two of us are the same, and I doubt a single answer exists that suits everyone
 
Zol1th said:

Hey everyone, like the title says. I'm considering getting BPC and TB500 because I've had bicep tendonitis in both arms for about 2 years. It's kept me out of the gym and away from a lot of other activities. I was leaning toward the blend, but then I'm not sure how I'd inject it, since my plan was 500 mcg (BPC) in each arm once a day, and the same for TB500. Should I get them as a blend or separately? If separately, what dosing would you suggest?
For every compound, I purchase its own vial. That lets me pick my dosage and blend it the way I want.

Having control over my doses matters to me, rather than relying on a fixed combination someone else set.

I recently underwent reverse shoulder replacement surgery, and I use 600mg BPC/500 tb500 two times a day.
 
Ragu1 said:

Zol1th said:

Hey everyone, like the title says. I'm considering getting BPC and TB500 because I've had bicep tendonitis in both arms for about 2 years. It's kept me out of the gym and away from a lot of other activities. I was leaning toward the blend, but then I'm not sure how I'd inject it, since my plan was 500 mcg (BPC) in each arm once a day, and the same for TB500. Should I get them as a blend or separately? If separately, what dosing would you suggest?
For every compound, I purchase its own vial. That lets me pick my dosage and blend it the way I want.

Having control over my doses matters to me, rather than relying on a fixed combination someone else set.

I recently underwent reverse shoulder replacement surgery, and I use 600mg BPC/500 tb500 two times a day.
A close family member of mine recently went through the same thing on both shoulders. That's rough, I really sympathize. Currently I'm dealing with 2 rotator cuff tears, 2 SLAP tears, and a labrum tear. Next week I've got an appointment to book the 1st shoulder and possibly get the 2nd one done before the year is out? My plan was to throw in some IGF-1 LR3 together with the KLOW. Only 2 weeks ago I had a hernia repair.

Wishing you a good recovery, or whatever you want to call it.
 
Occindemure said:

Should you decide to take the GLOW/KLOW path, my advice would be to start with just 1 bottle, or perhaps GHK-cu on its own.

GHK can trigger fairly obvious reactions in certain individuals, so finding out whether you are among them is worthwhile before committing to a big order.

Combining them is okay, unless your goal is to separate the regimen.

A protocol such as 1MG of TB500 over several weeks, followed by adding BPC and lowering both to 500 mcg, appears to be what the kids are all doing these days for injuries that are older.

No two of us are the same, and I doubt a single answer exists that suits everyone
Yeah, from what I've gathered, a few folks have run into that burning sensation with GHK. And honestly, I'm not sure whether GHK actually does anything for healing, or if its benefits are limited to hair and skin. Thanks
 
Zol1th said:

Occindemure said:

Should you decide to take the GLOW/KLOW path, my advice would be to start with just 1 bottle, or perhaps GHK-cu on its own.

GHK can trigger fairly obvious reactions in certain individuals, so finding out whether you are among them is worthwhile before committing to a big order.

Combining them is okay, unless your goal is to separate the regimen.

A protocol such as 1MG of TB500 over several weeks, followed by adding BPC and lowering both to 500 mcg, appears to be what the kids are all doing these days for injuries that are older.

No two of us are the same, and I doubt a single answer exists that suits everyone
Yeah, from what I've gathered, a few folks have run into that burning sensation with GHK. And honestly, I'm not sure whether GHK actually does anything for healing, or if its benefits are limited to hair and skin. Thanks
The burn happens ONLY when the EYE OF SAURON catches you in the act of using it!!!!!
 
When it comes to BPC 157, the general consensus is that it works best if you inject it right near where you're hurt. I tore a bicep tendon myself, but I was too chicken to shoot it into the surgically fixed tendon, so I rotated injections between my bicep and forearm for 6 weeks. Ended up returning to work without needing any physical therapy. TB500 could be useful, but it doesn't have the ability to target a specific area. As for the other compounds in glow/klow, I'm clueless—I always assumed those were for appearance, like skin, collagen, and elasticity. If it were me, I'd inject the TB and BPC as separate shots over a 6 to 8 week period.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

When it comes to BPC 157, the general consensus is that it works best if you inject it right near where you're hurt. I tore a bicep tendon myself, but I was too chicken to shoot it into the surgically fixed tendon, so I rotated injections between my bicep and forearm for 6 weeks. Ended up returning to work without needing any physical therapy. TB500 could be useful, but it doesn't have the ability to target a specific area. As for the other compounds in glow/klow, I'm clueless—I always assumed those were for appearance, like skin, collagen, and elasticity. If it were me, I'd inject the TB and BPC as separate shots over a 6 to 8 week period.

So that would be an intramuscular shot, right?

Sorry if that's a dumb thing to ask. Up to now, with the GLOW/KLOW blends, I've only ever come across the first two being mentioned, and those appear to be given subcutaneously across the board
 
For my own use, I stay away from blends, and here's why

  • The mass is almost never right - when the order says 10/10mg, I expect 10/10, not 8.65 and 12mg
  • I want control over how much of each peptide I take, even if at some point I do combine them
  • From what I understand, there's no way to check the purity of every single peptide inside the vial
  • each one needs a different PH to reconstitute
 
Airborne Daddy said:

When it comes to BPC 157, the general consensus is that it works best if you inject it right near where you're hurt. I tore a bicep tendon myself, but I was too chicken to shoot it into the surgically fixed tendon, so I rotated injections between my bicep and forearm for 6 weeks. Ended up returning to work without needing any physical therapy. TB500 could be useful, but it doesn't have the ability to target a specific area. As for the other compounds in glow/klow, I'm clueless—I always assumed those were for appearance, like skin, collagen, and elasticity. If it were me, I'd inject the TB and BPC as separate shots over a 6 to 8 week period.
There's a rumor going around that injecting a very small quantity close to the target spot, with the remainder given subcutaneously, plus that first shot, will steer the rest toward that region.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

When it comes to BPC 157, the general consensus is that it works best if you inject it right near where you're hurt. I tore a bicep tendon myself, but I was too chicken to shoot it into the surgically fixed tendon, so I rotated injections between my bicep and forearm for 6 weeks. Ended up returning to work without needing any physical therapy. TB500 could be useful, but it doesn't have the ability to target a specific area. As for the other compounds in glow/klow, I'm clueless—I always assumed those were for appearance, like skin, collagen, and elasticity. If it were me, I'd inject the TB and BPC as separate shots over a 6 to 8 week period.
The backing you'll find for injecting at the site comes from Reddit, and that's exactly what every LLM is stuffed with. So go ahead and laugh at Reddit, but the moment you ask an AI something, Reddit is what you're being fed.

No study at all demonstrates any advantage from localized shots. That said, I'd add that BPC has barely any real research behind it in the first place, so who the hell knows.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

When it comes to BPC 157, the general consensus is that it works best if you inject it right near where you're hurt. I tore a bicep tendon myself, but I was too chicken to shoot it into the surgically fixed tendon, so I rotated injections between my bicep and forearm for 6 weeks. Ended up returning to work without needing any physical therapy. TB500 could be useful, but it doesn't have the ability to target a specific area. As for the other compounds in glow/klow, I'm clueless—I always assumed those were for appearance, like skin, collagen, and elasticity. If it were me, I'd inject the TB and BPC as separate shots over a 6 to 8 week period.
Who exactly is saying that? And based on what proof? That's the same logic as claiming you should shoot your GLP1 into whichever areas you want to shrink the most. That isn't how any of this works.

What likely started this belief is that painkillers get injected close to the spot that hurts, since they're basically a numbing substance and they do work right where they land. Take novocaine — it will affect whatever tissue it contacts, but it performs best when it directly touches the nerves. BPC works differently: it has to enter the bloodstream first, so the injection location makes no difference. That applies to the majority of medications.

Nothing at all supports the idea that picking more painful spots to inject gives you better outcomes.
 
MsGizmo said:

Airborne Daddy said:

When it comes to BPC 157, the general consensus is that it works best if you inject it right near where you're hurt. I tore a bicep tendon myself, but I was too chicken to shoot it into the surgically fixed tendon, so I rotated injections between my bicep and forearm for 6 weeks. Ended up returning to work without needing any physical therapy. TB500 could be useful, but it doesn't have the ability to target a specific area. As for the other compounds in glow/klow, I'm clueless—I always assumed those were for appearance, like skin, collagen, and elasticity. If it were me, I'd inject the TB and BPC as separate shots over a 6 to 8 week period.
Who exactly is saying that? And based on what proof? That's the same logic as claiming you should shoot your GLP1 into whichever areas you want to shrink the most. That isn't how any of this works.

What likely started this belief is that painkillers get injected close to the spot that hurts, since they're basically a numbing substance and they do work right where they land. Take novocaine — it will affect whatever tissue it contacts, but it performs best when it directly touches the nerves. BPC works differently: it has to enter the bloodstream first, so the injection location makes no difference. That applies to the majority of medications.

Nothing at all supports the idea that picking more painful spots to inject gives you better outcomes.
Shots don't hurt. Give a 21 gauge a shot
 
ContainHer said:

Airborne Daddy said:

When it comes to BPC 157, the general consensus is that it works best if you inject it right near where you're hurt. I tore a bicep tendon myself, but I was too chicken to shoot it into the surgically fixed tendon, so I rotated injections between my bicep and forearm for 6 weeks. Ended up returning to work without needing any physical therapy. TB500 could be useful, but it doesn't have the ability to target a specific area. As for the other compounds in glow/klow, I'm clueless—I always assumed those were for appearance, like skin, collagen, and elasticity. If it were me, I'd inject the TB and BPC as separate shots over a 6 to 8 week period.
There's a rumor going around that injecting a very small quantity close to the target spot, with the remainder given subcutaneously, plus that first shot, will steer the rest toward that region.
At the clinic, shots go into or close to the damaged area, plus a couple of so-called physicians say the same on sports medicine podcasts and YouTube. Just watch out—those furious folks who want studies for every single thing might come after you...
 
Airborne Daddy said:

ContainHer said:

Airborne Daddy said:

When it comes to BPC 157, the general consensus is that it works best if you inject it right near where you're hurt. I tore a bicep tendon myself, but I was too chicken to shoot it into the surgically fixed tendon, so I rotated injections between my bicep and forearm for 6 weeks. Ended up returning to work without needing any physical therapy. TB500 could be useful, but it doesn't have the ability to target a specific area. As for the other compounds in glow/klow, I'm clueless—I always assumed those were for appearance, like skin, collagen, and elasticity. If it were me, I'd inject the TB and BPC as separate shots over a 6 to 8 week period.
There's a rumor going around that injecting a very small quantity close to the target spot, with the remainder given subcutaneously, plus that first shot, will steer the rest toward that region.
At the clinic, shots go into or close to the damaged area, plus a couple of so-called physicians say the same on sports medicine podcasts and YouTube. Just watch out—those furious folks who want studies for every single thing might come after you...
I WANT THE STUDIES. ONE SEC, I'M SHOUTING AT A CLOUD.
 
I'm married and have a pre-teen, so it feels like someone constantly needs something from me. I've also noticed that a handful of local rehab clinics (PT/Chiro) put out ads promoting injections close to the site too,
 
Ruckus4519 said:

Airborne Daddy said:

When it comes to BPC 157, the general consensus is that it works best if you inject it right near where you're hurt. I tore a bicep tendon myself, but I was too chicken to shoot it into the surgically fixed tendon, so I rotated injections between my bicep and forearm for 6 weeks. Ended up returning to work without needing any physical therapy. TB500 could be useful, but it doesn't have the ability to target a specific area. As for the other compounds in glow/klow, I'm clueless—I always assumed those were for appearance, like skin, collagen, and elasticity. If it were me, I'd inject the TB and BPC as separate shots over a 6 to 8 week period.

So that would be an intramuscular shot, right?

Sorry if that's a dumb thing to ask. Up to now, with the GLOW/KLOW blends, I've only ever come across the first two being mentioned, and those appear to be given subcutaneously across the board
Using an insulin pin, I put it into my bicep and forearm, so I assume that's subcutaneous—though possibly the needle reached muscle, I'm not sure.
 
Back
Top