Wolverine blend and Nad: any solid group buys out there?

Gr33dyOctopus

Explorer
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Location
Federal way wa
Between all the Telegram groups I've joined, keeping tabs on them has gotten tough. Right now I'm eyeing these 2 as possible buys.

Vendors out of China who have up-to-date coas and reasonable pricing work for me as well. Doesn't matter whether the warehouse sits in the US or China.

Happy Saturday B1tches!!!!! 😍
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Between all the Telegram groups I've joined, keeping tabs on them has gotten tough. Right now I'm eyeing these 2 as possible buys.

Vendors out of China who have up-to-date coas and reasonable pricing work for me as well. Doesn't matter whether the warehouse sits in the US or China.

Happy Saturday B1tches!!!!! 😍
Wait, is it Saturday once more?...Two Saturdays in a row is amazing!...👍😎
 
Flash-BCR said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Between all the Telegram groups I've joined, keeping tabs on them has gotten tough. Right now I'm eyeing these 2 as possible buys.

Vendors out of China who have up-to-date coas and reasonable pricing work for me as well. Doesn't matter whether the warehouse sits in the US or China.

Happy Saturday B1tches!!!!! 😍
Wait, is it Saturday once more?...Two Saturdays in a row is amazing!...👍😎
Oh crap!!! Extended holiday weekend hahaha!!! I'm in the hot tub at the community center near me, typing this to you all, and it totally feels like a Saturday!!!
 
I spotted a single option covering m/p/e for the two, charging a $10 admin fee. It's operated by a recognizable bst seller who has recently become a Group Promotion Vendor. Proceed carefully!
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Flash-BCR said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Between all the Telegram groups I've joined, keeping tabs on them has gotten tough. Right now I'm eyeing these 2 as possible buys.

Vendors out of China who have up-to-date coas and reasonable pricing work for me as well. Doesn't matter whether the warehouse sits in the US or China.

Happy Saturday B1tches!!!!! 😍
Wait, is it Saturday once more?...Two Saturdays in a row is amazing!...👍😎
Oh crap!!! Extended holiday weekend hahaha!!! I'm in the hot tub at the community center near me, typing this to you all, and it totally feels like a Saturday!!!
Stop it, I have seen enough.
 
Back
Top