Hoping someone can offer guidance — has anybody here dealt with unwanted effects after using a wolverine blend?
A single vial I picked up locally earlier on seemed fantastic to me.
But now I’ve got 5mg of each compound combined in one vial, sourced from a vendor on here (no names will be dropped).
It arrived 2 days ago, and I’ve been doing 2 doses of 250mcg per day.
Yesterday evening, right before sleeping, a bit of nausea set in. This morning I woke up with the same feeling and an urge to vomit. On top of that, there’s an itchy feeling across my whole body (from what I’ve read online, that could point to a histamine reaction).
I’m not ready to write it off at this point — just wondering whether others have gone through something similar, and whether this might be coincidental, a bad vial, or simply how my body responds to it.
Also, no, the pep was never tested.
Thanks a lot to anyone who can weigh in.
A single vial I picked up locally earlier on seemed fantastic to me.
But now I’ve got 5mg of each compound combined in one vial, sourced from a vendor on here (no names will be dropped).
It arrived 2 days ago, and I’ve been doing 2 doses of 250mcg per day.
Yesterday evening, right before sleeping, a bit of nausea set in. This morning I woke up with the same feeling and an urge to vomit. On top of that, there’s an itchy feeling across my whole body (from what I’ve read online, that could point to a histamine reaction).
I’m not ready to write it off at this point — just wondering whether others have gone through something similar, and whether this might be coincidental, a bad vial, or simply how my body responds to it.
Also, no, the pep was never tested.
Thanks a lot to anyone who can weigh in.