johncena12
Explorer
I'm in week 5 at 5mg right now, and my food noise and binge urges haven't gone away—if anything, they've ramped up. I'm really counting on 7.5 or 10 to make a big difference. Has anyone else gone through this?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
johncena12 said:
I'm in week 5 at 5mg right now, and my food noise and binge urges haven't gone away—if anything, they've ramped up. I'm really counting on 7.5 or 10 to make a big difference. Has anyone else gone through this?
At the moment, the pharmacy supplies my 5mg dose. Once I go past that, I'll switch to the gray market. During 2.5, I did notice something for about 1 or 2 weeks, so my guess is that a larger dose is what's needed.Grogu said:
Other replies have said the same thing — to get the full effect from tirzepatide, you frequently have to move to larger doses. Still, I want to ask whether you're certain about how much you're actually injecting. I bring this up only because a dosing mix-up is a possibility. People who are new to this can easily get confused, and I'm not trying to be rude. Not long ago, someone on the forum believed they were on roughly 28mg of tirz plus 15mg of cagri. The arithmetic, it turned out, was off.
Another thing to remember: a sizable share of people simply don't respond, maybe around 10-15%. It's possible you're in that unlucky group. Even so, don't jump to that conclusion yet — keep increasing the dose, particularly if the side effects aren't bothering you. Continue titrating upward until you notice something. And double-check your dosing.