Will the price go down?

Speedy said:

Yes. The price is going to come down. Back in 2023, I shelled out 500 for a T30 kit. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. At that point, it felt like a solid bargain to me since I'd been using brand name Tirz. I'm still using up that same kit. This month, I came across a group buy offering a kit for $85. It's possible to find even lower prices.

The price will continue to fall.
No need to beat yourself up over it.. When I first went gray a few years back, I shelled out $135 for a single T30 vial. Just 2 weeks after that, the same guy — a vendor with a solid reputation and plenty of customers — ran a fire sale, and I picked up a T15 kit for $186. That was around mid 2024....
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Speedy said:

Yes. The price is going to come down. Back in 2023, I shelled out 500 for a T30 kit. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. At that point, it felt like a solid bargain to me since I'd been using brand name Tirz. I'm still using up that same kit. This month, I came across a group buy offering a kit for $85. It's possible to find even lower prices.

The price will continue to fall.
Yeah, I've got 6 kits of tested t60 arriving, each at 126 per kit, from a gb that has already wrapped up
Was that the one that wrapped up just a few days back with L? I didn't get in on it. I did manage to find and join one offering t60 for 120 with testing, though it won't close for another couple of weeks. That's the cheapest I've come across, but I'm sure other people have spotted better deals somewhere else.
 
amosmylove said:


Is that the one that just ended a few days ago with L? I missed out. I did just find and get in on one with t60 for 120 w/testing but it'll be another couple weeks before it closes. That's the lowest I've seen it but I'm sure others have found better elsewhere.

Click to expand...
Wow, 120 is seriously low! Mine came through a group buy run by someone whose name begins with R!!!
 
amosmylove said:


Is that the one that just ended a few days ago with L? I missed out. I did just find and get in on one with t60 for 120 w/testing but it'll be another couple weeks before it closes. That's the lowest I've seen it but I'm sure others have found better elsewhere.

Click to expand...
I'd want to join in, but by that point I'll have roughly 10 kits of t60, so I figure I'm set!!!
 
At first I figured elora was priced so high there was no point even looking at it. Then I actually sat down and ran the numbers against cagri, which is what I'm on right now at 0.25 every 4 days (plus tirz4.25/reta 1.5/2days).

$300 usd for 100mg works out to $3 per mg. Cagri runs roughly $100 usd per 50mg, so $2/mg.

The top elora dose in the studies was 9mg, while cagri topped out at 2.4mg. That's not an exact way to compare doses, but it lands at about 3.75:1 elora to cagri.

So if I'm on 0.5 cagri/w, the roughly matching elora dose would be 2mg /week. That's $1 usd /week for cagri against $6 usd/week for elora.

Bottom line, it's 6x the cost, which is a lot more, but still cheap by any normal measure, and it doesn't come out pricier than my current tirz/reta dose at about $10 aud/week. My hunch is that if it genuinely has fewer side effects than cagri, and with cagri I can't really push the dose up because the nausea gets worse, then it would be simple enough to keep raising the dose until it starts getting pricey.

Finding the full cagri papers was a real pain, I could only get the abstracts, and those didn't break out detailed side effect rates. Still, from what I have seen it looks like cagri has more side effects than elora, and that elora at the lower doses, at least 3mg or below, has fairly low rates of nausea and fatigue, only 10% or so. It may also spare muscle better, and may produce higher maximum weight loss. It may also add more weight loss when stacked on reta or tirz. Cagri didn't show much extra weight loss when added to semaglutide.

elora weight loss 1mg 7-8% 3mg 10-12% 6mg 18% 9mg 20% at 48 weeks weight still going down

compared with cagri phase 1 1.2mg 15% 2.4mg 17%
 
eidos said:

CNCCurrency said:

eidos said:

More probable is an upward movement, driven by potential scarcities in essential specialty chemicals. That is what the blockade brings.
What is this blockade you're talking about??
Honestly I can't say — apparently a duck à l'orange is behind it. That's the explanation I've ended up with, anyway /s
You're making him out to be all sophisticated and high-class. That's quite kind of you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🟠🦆
 
Supremo22 said:

Prices are already falling fast. In the upcoming GB, a 10mg kit is going from $330 down to $170.

Naturally, I'm not aware of any GBs that deliver to more unusual destinations such as Australia.
 
Just so everyone knows, a really large frog gb has just put out 10mg elora at $170 per kit. Shipping is likely $15. Endo/mass/purity testing comes with it. However, it takes 8-12 weeks before it arrives. They are also offering r30 for $89.
 
Rezwalker said:

Super Trips said:

Rezwalker said:

Hey everyone, does anyone know where I can get details about those group buys?

I didn't get in on the R140 group ...
it's open again on wild
can you send me the details in a pm?
That specific GroupBee is set to open at the very start of tomorrow, which is 6/19
 
SoCalGirl said:

Rezwalker said:

Super Trips said:

Rezwalker said:

Hey everyone, does anyone know where I can get details about those group buys?

I didn't get in on the R140 group ...
it's open again on wild
can you send me the details in a pm?
That specific GroupBee is set to open at the very start of tomorrow, which is 6/19
please send me the details via dm 🙂
 
Grogu said:

Habibibi said:

Prices have already come down, and as is the case with every GLP1, they will keep coming down.

Yeah, when more producers start competing, the cost is bound to come down. What I'm curious about, though, is whether Changsha really runs tests, or whether they can even ship anything at all. Getting ripped off wouldn't be a small loss. Earlier today I caught myself thinking: if I end up being scammed, this is likely the one that does it.
Same here — I'm hoping Changsha turns out well! I've already put my cash in the slot machine, pulled the arm, and now I'm just waiting on triple cherries 🍒🍒🍒
 
headward said:

Just so everyone knows, a really large frog gb has just put out 10mg elora at $170 per kit. Shipping is likely $15. Endo/mass/purity testing comes with it. However, it takes 8-12 weeks before it arrives. They are also offering r30 for $89.
For the R30, is it LN as per usual, or does it come from a different vendor? Did El Frog mention anything about that?
 
Back
Top