Will Peptides go bad sitting in Customs for 2 months ?

QueenMuntha said:

Grogu said:

QueenMuntha said:

An order I placed on April 12, 2026 just arrived yesterday. Tracking showed it bouncing around the US after starting in China. There is no way to know what conditions it went through. Still, everything looked undamaged. (Fingers crossed)

What came: 2 kits of KPV, plus 1 Cu100 and 1 MS10.

Even so, I plan to use them. 🤣 🤓





View attachment 11460

Wow, this tracking makes no sense at all. Your shipment somehow went down to southeast Florida, which isn't that far from where I am. When it finally showed up, you had to be completely stunned. I know I would have been.

I WAS completely shocked when it arrived.

BARN had already sent a replacement, and that replacement pack had reached me before this one turned up.
So, did you actually pay for it? Just wondering.
 
CNCCurrency said:

QueenMuntha said:

Grogu said:

QueenMuntha said:

An order I placed on April 12, 2026 just arrived yesterday. Tracking showed it bouncing around the US after starting in China. There is no way to know what conditions it went through. Still, everything looked undamaged. (Fingers crossed)

What came: 2 kits of KPV, plus 1 Cu100 and 1 MS10.

Even so, I plan to use them. 🤣 🤓





View attachment 11460

Wow, this tracking makes no sense at all. Your shipment somehow went down to southeast Florida, which isn't that far from where I am. When it finally showed up, you had to be completely stunned. I know I would have been.

I WAS completely shocked when it arrived.

BARN had already sent a replacement, and that replacement pack had reached me before this one turned up.
So, did you actually pay for it? Just wondering.

That's a fair point. I suppose I ought to at least put myself forward for it. Karma and all that.
 
QueenMuntha said:

CNCCurrency said:

QueenMuntha said:

Grogu said:

QueenMuntha said:

An order I placed on April 12, 2026 just arrived yesterday. Tracking showed it bouncing around the US after starting in China. There is no way to know what conditions it went through. Still, everything looked undamaged. (Fingers crossed)

What came: 2 kits of KPV, plus 1 Cu100 and 1 MS10.

Even so, I plan to use them. 🤣 🤓





View attachment 11460

Wow, this tracking makes no sense at all. Your shipment somehow went down to southeast Florida, which isn't that far from where I am. When it finally showed up, you had to be completely stunned. I know I would have been.

I WAS completely shocked when it arrived.

BARN had already sent a replacement, and that replacement pack had reached me before this one turned up.
So, did you actually pay for it? Just wondering.

That's a fair point. I suppose I ought to at least put myself forward for it. Karma and all that.
I reached out to them, and their response was to forward it to the person who handles their settlements........which is me.... 😎 😎
 
spgphilly said:

Hey, so a shipment from a supplier that used to be fast and great ended up stuck god knows where for roughly 2 months / 8 weeks - I placed the order around 4/19 or 20 and it only cleared customs last week, and supposedly it's arriving today. Because I had no clue it would drag on that long, I had to track down other sources with stash here in the US, and naturally that shipment cost a bunch of $$. So, given that it most likely wasn't frozen or refrigerated, do you think it will still be good and activate upon resonstituting ? It's tirz, semax, mots-c, bpc-157 - that's most of it.... any thoughts ?
There's no way anyone in this community can give you a sure answer, but Janoshik can.
 
Waterslither said:

Being stuck for 2 months with no control over temperature or humidity would likely cause serious problems. I came across this source previously: https://peptidecritic.com/blog/pept...-tirzepatide-mots-c-and-mazdutide-lab-results

I can't say for certain how reliable it is, but it stands to reason that a month at room temperature would lead to considerable degradation.
Oh man, that's exactly the scenario I was dreading. Luckily I freaked out and placed orders with 2 other vendors, so I'll be able to compare them and let everyone know how it turns out—because honestly, I'm not dropping another $600 on testing. It is what it is; the peptide gray market is now a constantly shifting, dynamic landscape! Things will probably get even wilder before they settle down!
 
spgphilly said:

Waterslither said:

Being stuck for 2 months with no control over temperature or humidity would likely cause serious problems. I came across this source previously: https://peptidecritic.com/blog/pept...-tirzepatide-mots-c-and-mazdutide-lab-results

I can't say for certain how reliable it is, but it stands to reason that a month at room temperature would lead to considerable degradation.
Oh man, that's exactly the scenario I was dreading. Luckily I freaked out and placed orders with 2 other vendors, so I'll be able to compare them and let everyone know how it turns out—because honestly, I'm not dropping another $600 on testing. It is what it is; the peptide gray market is now a constantly shifting, dynamic landscape! Things will probably get even wilder before they settle down!
Like another person pointed out, the research in question involves vials that have already been mixed, not the freeze-dried version of the peptide.
 
QueenMuntha said:

An order I placed on April 12, 2026 just arrived yesterday. Tracking showed it bouncing around the US after starting in China. There is no way to know what conditions it went through. Still, everything looked undamaged. (Fingers crossed)

What came: 2 kits of KPV, plus 1 Cu100 and 1 MS10.

Even so, I plan to use them. 🤣 🤓





View attachment 11460
Wow! Nuts nailed it—at least tracking was on your side. Out of nowhere early this week, tracking popped up showing it in ILLinois, then boom, it landed here on thurs! What a wild ride! Bottom line: it did arrive, and I'm already using them, so I guess we'll find out whether they're still potent! 🤣
 
New2ton said:

spgphilly said:

Waterslither said:

Being stuck for 2 months with no control over temperature or humidity would likely cause serious problems. I came across this source previously: https://peptidecritic.com/blog/pept...-tirzepatide-mots-c-and-mazdutide-lab-results

I can't say for certain how reliable it is, but it stands to reason that a month at room temperature would lead to considerable degradation.
Oh man, that's exactly the scenario I was dreading. Luckily I freaked out and placed orders with 2 other vendors, so I'll be able to compare them and let everyone know how it turns out—because honestly, I'm not dropping another $600 on testing. It is what it is; the peptide gray market is now a constantly shifting, dynamic landscape! Things will probably get even wilder before they settle down!
Like another person pointed out, the research in question involves vials that have already been mixed, not the freeze-dried version of the peptide.
Absolutely! Fair enough! so 🤞
 
QueenMuntha said:

An order I placed on April 12, 2026 just arrived yesterday. Tracking showed it bouncing around the US after starting in China. There is no way to know what conditions it went through. Still, everything looked undamaged. (Fingers crossed)

What came: 2 kits of KPV, plus 1 Cu100 and 1 MS10.

Even so, I plan to use them. 🤣 🤓





View attachment 11460
There is no movement happening at all. The package disappeared either at Cleveland or at whatever stop came after Cleveland. Any additional tracking updates are nothing but a meaningless, system-generated cover story for why it is late. It went missing at the facility. In the meantime, they are keeping their fingers crossed that it turns up again.
 
QueenMuntha said:

An order I placed on April 12, 2026 just arrived yesterday. Tracking showed it bouncing around the US after starting in China. There is no way to know what conditions it went through. Still, everything looked undamaged. (Fingers crossed)

What came: 2 kits of KPV, plus 1 Cu100 and 1 MS10.

Even so, I plan to use them. 🤣 🤓





View attachment 11460
What on earth is happening???
 
They ought to hold up okay. Reta is really the only one that appears to be pickier when it comes to how it's stored, but tirz stays quite stable — and among those peptides, it's the only one where the actual doses matter. Should you begin using it and notice it feels somewhat less potent, it may have dropped a few percent or possibly even 10%, and in that case you could tweak your doses based on feelz if that's needed.
 
QueenMuntha said:

An order I placed on April 12, 2026 just arrived yesterday. Tracking showed it bouncing around the US after starting in China. There is no way to know what conditions it went through. Still, everything looked undamaged. (Fingers crossed)

What came: 2 kits of KPV, plus 1 Cu100 and 1 MS10.

Even so, I plan to use them. 🤣 🤓





View attachment 11460
It's hilarious that it headed to Portland, OR around 3 times! 😂

This whole situation is basically the Planes, Trains and Automobiles version of peptides!
 
Think about what happens during transport: containers crossing the ocean under direct sunlight, then parked at a CBP dock. My assumption would be that the heat ruins the peptides, and that thousands of people end up with degraded product. If that were true, third-party testing — samples sent to Jano — ought to reveal the breakdown. Yet there is no such report. Peter from Jano even shared a story about peptides kept in his garage for 10 years, which appears to back up the idea that lyophilized peptides hold up very well. Over the last 2 years, I cannot recall any negative accounts of lyophilized peptides being degraded by shipping. Consider the millions of genuine medical vials that get shipped every day. Are they all kept in ideal conditions? I doubt it. According to Gemini, lyophilization is the main reason solutions can withstand transport so well. Once peptides are reconstituted, the situation changes completely.
 
PepPimp said:

QueenMuntha said:

An order I placed on April 12, 2026 just arrived yesterday. Tracking showed it bouncing around the US after starting in China. There is no way to know what conditions it went through. Still, everything looked undamaged. (Fingers crossed)

What came: 2 kits of KPV, plus 1 Cu100 and 1 MS10.

Even so, I plan to use them. 🤣 🤓





View attachment 11460
What on earth is happening???
Basically no big deal. All I had to do was wait, which is a common occurrence.
 
Back
Top